American education

>American education

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY
ametsoc.org/ams/index.cfm/about-ams/ams-statements/statements-of-the-ams-in-force/climate-change/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

American education + decades of drug abuse and syphilitic brain lesions

Other countries in the world don't have jokes? No wonder you all hate us so much.

BUNDLE UP BUCKAROO

Bundle up faggot!

Shill
Faggot shill
kek

I work with a thousand meteorologists every day, some on the spectrum of right and left leaning, none of them believe in """""global warming"""""", you know who in weather believes in that fake shit, the broadcasters who aren't even close to being a met. Just brainless dumb pretty morons who love Barry Obama, and muh global warming. Get over yourself and this shit topic you're wrong, patterns have been happening since the beginning of time.

Yes, i would like some global warming. It's kinda annoying to have 5 months of snow, 4 months of rain, 2 lukewarm months and 1 actually hot month.

As a Dixie fag this is amazing, get colder! kill those fucking gnats! Yea!

Let's also raise the sea level so we can drown the East and West Coasts.

What's the downside?

trump is not a smart man.

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY

Americans invented meme culture like everything else you poser love

the US becomes a shithole

>Yet another Make Anime Great Again faggot

It's already a shithole, what does that have to do with the weather?

Have you visited the south before? The fucking humidity is almost as bad as the niggers.

Noice

>The fucking humidity is almost as bad as the niggers.
I object to your unkind characterization of humidity

Yea well your a faggot

Oh, shut up and read a book, you absolute nincompoop. Just read this statement by the American Meteorological Society. It would be pointless to actually direct you to peer-reviewed literature because you're only capable of "understanding" memes and image macros.

>"Why is climate changing? Climate is always changing. However, many of the observed changes noted above are beyond what can be explained by the natural variability of the climate. It is clear from extensive scientific evidence that the dominant cause of the rapid change in climate of the past half century is human-induced increases in the amount of atmospheric greenhouse gases, including carbon dioxide (CO2), chlorofluorocarbons, methane, and nitrous oxide."

ametsoc.org/ams/index.cfm/about-ams/ams-statements/statements-of-the-ams-in-force/climate-change/

Ok cool, now tell me why i should care.

Please God tell me

Is there any particular reason you're here? No seriously. This isn't the place for you and that's why you stay. Just give in to your unconscious motivation already and just take the red pill.

there's a trillion dollars in "free money" the globalists won't be getting their hands on, and they thought for sure it was "in the bank". Boy I bet they miss Obama.

>American education
>Literally THE most globalcuck education on the planet
>still not enough

Imagine being this commiecucked

t.jew york, no red state

It will begin when the weather cools.

>The fucking humidity is almost as bad as the niggers.
The humidity doesn't steal your bike

Kek Bundle up!

I would take climate change a little more seriously if every "solution" wasn't a dem talking point

IT'S CALLED CLIMATE CHANGE NOW DRUMFPH PLEASE BELIEVE US REEEEEEEEEEEE

Pretty smart, 2bh. Don't hand out gibs.

It's just the temperature correcting itself. We spent ten years spraying CFCs into the air to destroy the ozone layer to stave off that upcoming ice age that (((climate scientists))) were warning us all about.

>This is how I understand it
Basically, when there is additional energy added to the overall climate system, storms bring heavier rains, stronger winds, greater fluctuations in temperatures and are more challenging to deal with.

Consider how quickly your local state government responds to potholes in the roads or new infrastructure improvements, then apply that to effects from more frequent flooding, wind storms, and snows.

It was poorly expressed initially as simply the local thermometers will go up more and evenly across the whole year. In thermodynamic systems 'warmer' refers to additional thermal energy, it does not mean that energy is equally distributed across the whole thing, but rather there will now by additional volatility in localized areas.

Assuming humans hadn't added anything would the system trend in the same direction, IIRC the data says yes, however, the human added effects are accelerating this volatility in the system.

but it does steal your money

Co2 has no effect on temperature over the last 4 billion years. Just sayin

>I work with a thousand meteorologists
And then the whole train clapped

And for reference a stable climate is really useful for growing corps and good air quality does wonder to your insides

Amerimutt

Well i live in the tropics so....

We get hurricanes and shit here every year, I'll be glad when they happen more frequently.

Less frequent equals more damage by a significant degree. I still don't really see an issue, more storms? Good, it needs to fucking rain here anyway, we can barely get enough as it is.
> but all the damage
Not every state has cities below sea level that are full of useless, moronic niggers like New Orleans was. We get along just fine.

I'd wager to say that show does more damage in the north than storms cause here all year long.

holy fugg my sides, surely this isn't real?

it's a joke retard, it's hillarious how it triggers you.

God he is so obviously playing everyone.
He fucking knows that Global warming doesn't just mean it will always be warmer. But its bad naming. And its easy to mock and everyone will instantly get mad.
Its like everyone jumping to point out how him saying "I think I'm much more humble than you would understand" isn't humble at all

You are the joke if you get mad about it.

Unfortunately, more overall flooding and rains does not mean that it will flood or rain equally everywhere.

It is possible that your area is receiving less rainfall because what used to be more frequent smaller storms are now larger and move in a more extreme way which pass right by you. The only way to make guesses about what next year will bring for your local area, and to make plans for resource allocation to account for those guesses only comes from the data that you receive on a yearly basis from your local area.

If your local rain estimates predict a variance of a few inches of rain less or more each year then it's less difficult to plan for those effects, like importing more food to account for less local harvest if there is less rain, or purchase additional sandbags, or salt to deal with adverse road conditions more more snows and rains.

If your data then starts jumping around with greater swings in either direction or both, it's harder to catch up to that going forwards.

You can find records of rainfalls for your area, or talk to people in local agriculture industries, or see what private businesses open or close to get an idea of the actual trends and how they affect you. As I currently understand it, my concern is that the current way we do things is not as quick at adapting to new climate trends as we think, and additional human influenced effects are not helping, my plan is to personally hedge my bets by becoming more self sufficient, but I do not see that as a good overall solution for all, due to land availability, and lifestyle choice.

We live in PLANET EARTH. Not Planet America....while we freeze ,mthe Southern hemisphere is Heating like HELL ..check temperatures in south America,Austtralia....

This

There is not global warming, why do people still oushing this debunked myth?

The sea level haven't risen even one cm.

Global warming has been disproven.

Don't care

The American Meteorological Society is wrong, and you're right because you have been reading memes on the Internet. Okay.

The only meaning left in my life are the memes on the internet. All I want for 2012+6 is for humanity to descend into complete and every escalating nuclear war.

The AMS was hijacked years ago by kikes and good goyim. All of the principled members left in protest. Climate change is a leftist scam, just like net neutrality.

Thanks. Now everything is clear. I tip my tinfoil hat to you.

*sigh*
>huhu triggerd libtard eeggghr
>believing it's a joke