2017 has been a pretty good year

2017 has been a pretty good year.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Head_Sanford/status/947128934759583747
mobile.twitter.com/2fostermoms/status/947136895846436864
foxnews.com/us/2017/12/30/erica-garner-daughter-nypd-chokehold-victim-dies-after-suffering-heart-attack.html
mobile.twitter.com/old6priest/status/947111502468845568
mobile.twitter.com/NYDailyNews/status/947145261142376450
mobile.twitter.com/peharvey24/status/947146557689909248
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How'd they die? Drug overdose?

Press F to pay our respect to the greatest of women

F

Heart attack

Her kid is now motherless. Why does tgat make you happy?

Complications from an enlarged heart and asthma put her into a coma.

Lol, their whole family is physiologically dysfunctional.

>Heart attack
>27 years old

Retardation.

She was black, so she was probably around 500 pounds

dang where dey do dat at

That's Burgerland for ya.

America is a magical place.

Waffle House overdose

one last gift of 2017. bretty good

we still have more than 24 hourse, dont give up

>Daddy dies
>Daughter gets gibs
>Buys shit food with gibs
>Dies
One down, a lot to go

>Heart attack

Were the wicked white supremacists joy riding near by like in the Charlottesville case?

send vegetables and loil

>enlarged heart and asthma

sounds like marihuana overdose to me

She was murdered by the white patriarchy known as heart disease!!

SHE DINDU NUFFIN!!

DEM RAYCISS DISEASES KILLED HER!!

Good riddance to a disgusting cunt. Hope she burns in hell.

S

Niggers will be niggers.

Kek

what kind of mental gymnastics must you perform to consider eric garner an icon of your movement?

The Trump curse has made 2017 glorious!

S

KFC every day will do that to you.

i'm the sure kid still has a father, r-right?

>dead gorilla.png

>motherless
When was that phrase unbanned?

This probably wasn't the best clothing choice
top kek

Nice

I thought Harambe died last year?

I am not trying to go full reddit "le based black man" here but the garner case was legit fucked up. Guy was selling loose cigs, told cops "hey man im just trying to get by" and got choaked to death by a cop who was using a move banned by that police force as the officer's black woman supervisor looked on and did nothing.

Garner wasnt a diddndonuffin as he was clearly in violation of a law, but he didnt deserve to die for it.

kek

threats to heart health can, of course, also be brought on by lifestyle choices. Smoking is by far and away the biggest threat, which is why it's the behavior that should be corrected first and receive the most attention. Being overweight or obese is another significant factor. Lack of physical activity can also undermine the heart, as can abuse of illegal drugs. And for someone who is diabetic, inattention to this serious condition can also pose a risk to the heart.

Many drugs, such as cocaine, heroin and various forms of amphetamine, affect the central nervous system and can alter a user's consciousness. In addition to addiction, the side effects and risks associated with use of these drugs include:

changes in body temperature, heart rate, and blood pressure
headaches, abdominal pain, and nausea
impaired judgment and greater risk of some sexually transmitted infections
the added danger of added substances (such as talc, poisons, herbicides or other particles) which may cause a toxic reaction.
possibility of added substances (such as talc, poisons, herbicides or other particles) which may cause a toxic reaction.
heart attacks, seizures, and respiratory arrest

either way, life choices.

>comic sans
Truly a nigger.

At the very least, it should upset people that millions of tax dollars were wasted to choke out some nigger for selling loosies.

Whites fault in 3....2....

As though the answer "just trying to get by" is an argument for doing anything illegal.

Just hit the ghetto lottery,
dead by 27. Hmm drugs maybe
Coke stroke

I came here because I saw it on jewbook.

People are unironically blaming whites.

Her heart attack was due to systemic racism.

>dad dies heart disease
>daughter dies of heart disease (at 27)

Cops are the problem tho

self fulfilling prophecy

What's her name again, Sup Forums?

Myo'kardia Enfarksizzle Garner

S

I'M
SO
SICK
OF
WINNING

>Cops are the problem tho

WHITE PEOPLE DO SOMETHING

she was clinically obese and had a bad heart....just like the father. A brisk paced walk would have killed him just as quickly as the "choke hold".

literally died from being fat

You retards do realize that Eric Garner is literally the ONLY nigger that wasn't doing actually nuthin? Right? His "crime" was subverting the commie tax bullshit that makes a pack of cigs in NY cost over $12. He was just selling "loosies". Eric Garner should be made a saint by all Anarchists, Capitalists, and Libertarians.

S
Great news. Fucking worthless shit-skinned nigger was already brain dead before her monkey heart gave up on her fat ass.

yeah but he was a nigger too
also couldn't really relate, smokes are still state monopoly over here

Most likely this. Cocaine is known to cause cardiac arrests.

Also, I doubt it was an actual mycardial infarction, with a blocked coronary artery. It was most likely an electrical fault in the heart triggered by drugs, Koolaid, and several buckets of KFC a day for the past 15 years.

The guy didnt resist arrest

I hope her and her father are screaming in hell right now.

It does turn out to be an excellent year so far, doesn't it?

>black don't crack

Rest In Peace sister of Harambe

It's almost as if they are predisposed to heart conditions

selling "looseys" is illegal to help slow niccotene addiction. the barrier to entry is a pack of cigarettes, at 12 burgers as you say. most dirt poor can't afford it, nor should they if 12 bucks is alot for them to spend. ya boi, selling looseys, drops through barrier to entry for a smoke to 1 burgerbuck. now Lamar can get his fix , and is addicted. and is spending MORE over time by paying 20 dollars a pack, vice 12, and is even more broke now.

WTF I love the CIA now

>I CANT BREATH

Niggers dying from the junk they bought with gibs, will be common in German cities in 20 years

Your fault whitey

mobile.twitter.com/Head_Sanford/status/947128934759583747

My social justice plan is to save the white race

mobile.twitter.com/2fostermoms/status/947136895846436864

She couldn't breathe, either.

Toppest of keks. Niggers always have been. I'm surprised their melanin manages to photosynthesize light as long as it does.

who knew i cants breathes is genetical

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/30/erica-garner-daughter-nypd-chokehold-victim-dies-after-suffering-heart-attack.html

That was before the heart attack right?

All that anger is not good for the human body.

In Hell

mobile.twitter.com/old6priest/status/947111502468845568

It runs in the family.

>nigger
>dies of heart failure

Gran ma ma's cookin' done kilt another one. Mmmmm mmm dem fried collared greens done make deaf damn near werf it. Mmhmm.

yes he did and they choked him for it

>The guy didnt resist arrest

yes he did.. being much like every other nigger who gets caught red fucking handed he was going right into dindu nuffin. If he just manned up and be all whatever pig, well played ya caught me.... again. The guy would of been alive to see his daughter die.

She was an activist, how could you all be so rude

mobile.twitter.com/NYDailyNews/status/947145261142376450

F - for Fartbag. Dead fartbag.

kek

Popeyes and da evil whitey

mobile.twitter.com/peharvey24/status/947146557689909248

What is there to respect of an activist?

>her kid is motherless why does that make you happy
Because her life didn't matter

god. fucking. dammit.

not only niggers usually fat fucks but they also have sickle cell disease which makes the issue 10 time worse

[societal subversion intensifies]

You do not die from hesrt attack at 27.
She died from being fat.

I know a dumbass cokehead that had one before 18. Funny story, he was caught stealing shit at a music festival and a mob formed took the stuff back from him and the clothes he was wearing and kicked his ass out of the campground that was at least 30 miles away from the nearest town.

this.
Family is made of glass and bad genetics/life choices

She wuz fightin then raycis cops and sheit

>whats your 2018 social justice plan ?
i literally went out and bought a gun yesterday and will apply for my carrying license next week.
It's only a replica that fires pepperloads, but boy does it pack a punch. Who knows, maybe i'll apply for a real license throughout the year if you people keep fucking with this country.

>Laquan
Haha fucking nigger names lol

As much as they are predisposed to eating like hogs each day? You can only eat so much greasy chicken each day before your body calls it quits.

I had a fit as fuck cousin who was in the marines who died in his mid 20s from a heart attack, it can happen to anyone

>only a replica that fires pepperloads
holy fuck i'm glad i'm a mutt.