Be American

>Be American
>Be hard-working father of two who never committed a crime
>Doorbell rings
>Open the door
>Get shot by police because of a prank call
>Your (also innocent) family gets dragged away in handcuffs while you bleed to death

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/12/29/a-police-officer-fatally-shot-a-man-while-responding-to-an-emergency-call-now-called-a-swatting-prank/

No one actually believes the United States is a civilized nation, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=547_1514597848
web.archive.org/web/20171230165823/https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/12/29/a-police-officer-fatally-shot-a-man-while-responding-to-an-emergency-call-now-called-a-swatting-prank/?utm_term=.0607a1fa8e0e
mobile.twitter.com/goredtutor36
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not civilized. Maybe 60 years ago, but not today.

a spic was the guy that called them btw.
it doesn't mean anything, but it's ammunition

It's the goddamned Wild West, a place for men. We don't expect you to understand.

>doesn't mean anything
Yes it does.

act like an ass, get treated like an ass

fuck off

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

we are uncivilized gunslingers, but that's what makes us Americans.

You obviously haven't read the story you fucking pig scum.

Nobody respects you.

well over representative are White, that's what I meant. spics have no right to do it tho of course xd

>come out with your hands up!
>for some reason makes gestures and movements suggesting to be reaching for something
>get shot

woooow

I cant wait for the kid that did that to get a whole nigerian tribe up his ass in prison

>implying thats a punishment

Found the blue buttboy

>a place for men

Only if you're with law enforcement. Can't really call yourself a man when you're face down in the dirt with someone's knee in your back.

>Make "gestures and movements"
>Get shot

The US is literally worse than Africa and you don't even mind it, and yet you think you are entitled to call anyone else niggers?

If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself.

Let me repeat

>Open the door
>Get shot and killed by police for no reason

Wow dude that's so manly, your country sure is cool

>being this much of a bootlicker

You bring embarrassment to your family name.

Get this garbage off the politics board nobody gives a flying fuck about your shitty proxy switching shill thread.

I hate this country. We used to have a homogenous community of whites. Now it's a glorified prison world filled with niggers and jews, and our police are so fucking stressed out and on edge all the time that they act like fucking judge dredd and treat everyone like they're going to pull a gun any second.

It means spic has b level sense of humor

>"come out with your hands up!"
>*puts up hands and comes outside
>"turn around and walk backward toward me!"
>*turns around and begins to walk backward
>*sharts loudly
>"he's got a gun!"
>*get shot

Law enforcement has a hair-trigger because they are under the assumption the guy is armed and has hostages.

The guy has no clue about this because he was pranked is going to react casually and nonchalantly since he didn't do anything wrong.

Let's not pretend you or any other average person wouldn't do the same and also be at a high risk of having a trigger happy cop shoot you. The guy was blindsided and not on his guard, he had no fucking clue what was going on and how serious the crimes the SWAT team was assuming he committed were.

You forgot something important
>Open the door
>unarmed

If I see a fucking swat team, I'm not reaching for shit but that's because I have a functioning sense of self preservation.
This thread still belongs in because it's just shit talk the USA day in here.

There's ZERO discussion of politics in this, and the mods do care and watch this board believe it or not. Just give it a sec.

>muh shitty flyover states
>muh spic and nigger infested jew york and califailia is better

kys

>There's ZERO discussion of politics in this
pretending /pop/ isn`t Sup Forums
double kek

Two establishment faggots that need to kill themselves. Anyone who thinks all these establishment faggots on this board gives a shit about the week being of this country and white people is as dumb as a pile of dogshit. As if it wasn't obvious enough how they shit on all non-establishment citizens (poor, "middle class," etc. ), and praise and defend everything establishment (business, corporations, the rich, "police," Republican politicians, etc. )

According to this faggot, cops in the U.S. are "men" and everyone else is shit. Would you like to go on about muh alpha, muh testosterone, muh big guy, muh musclebound faggots, muh Chad, and all that other faggot and nigger shit now?

>crawl toward me
>with Your hand up
>while singing the national anthem backwards

Nice refutation of my point there, Jimbo.

You must be a fucking Turk, because no true Austrian would waste his day trying to troll Americans on Sup Forums

Nice selfie.

Ok, so people here now these shootings are not just accidents or some american symptom right? If you could look a bit deeper into each murder you'd realize they go way high in the hierarchy.

>“Officers gave him several verbal commands to put his hands up and walk towards them. The male complied for a very short time and then put his hands back down to his waist. The officers continued to give him verbal commands to put his hands up, and he lowered them again.

>“The male then turned towards the officers on the east side of the residence, lowered his hands to the waistband again, then suddenly pulled them back up towards those officers at the east.

>“The officers on the north side of the street feared the male pulled a weapon from his waistband, retrieved a gun and was in the process of pointing it at the officers to the east. Fearing for those officers’ safety, the officer on the north side fired one round.”

Second high profile case of a white person not playing Simon Says correctly with police resulting in getting shot.

>Only if you're with law enforcement.
>law enforcement
They aren't men. They're niggers who need to be replaced with men.

Yes, only in America would police act this retarded. Why would a hostage taker casually open the door? Why didn't the police actually check the facts before going rambo? Even if it really was a hostage situation, why the fuck would police shoot a man in the door anyway? He might be one of the hostages for all they knew. And even if he had a gun, the police were clearly in cover and didn't have to act in self defense. There are so many layers of stupidity and barbarism from the police here.

Anyone going "why did he move his hands" is also a fucking retard. Subconsciously moving your hands around is an instinctual nervous reaction to a stressing situation like police showing up in your front yard. If that is a capital offense in your shithole of a country it's no wonder you have so many police murders.

Nobody's gonna take a thread full of dindus seriously on this board anyways, so I hope this fag is sleeping with Trayvon in the good boy bin known as hell.

Shoot first ask questions later baby. Chances are he'll get off scot-free anyway, so there isn't much incentive to do things in proper order.

I`m not trolling You idiot, just saying it like it is.
30-50 % of Sup Forums is non political anyway.
this thread is tho.

if I was the family I'd hire some PI to trail the cops wife and kids for the next year and make them very uncomfortable

I've started seeing these articles a few years ago. Have cops always casually executed unarmed civilians in the States, or have they started to chimp out for some reason? I get it with niggers, but now white folks are getting mowed down too.

You're talking about the guy who got shot? Because he was just some random guy.

Extreme autism. You would improve humanity by killing yourself.

>Anyone going "why did he move his hands" is also a fucking retard. Subconsciously moving your hands around is an instinctual nervous reaction to a stressing situation like police showing up in your front yard. If that is a capital offense in your shithole of a country it's no wonder you have so many police murders.

Most obvious guess is that he was just confused as to what was going on. He has no idea how serious this is. He might not have even heard them right.

>implying you wouldn't just shart your pants and stare at the cops for a full 10 seconds before making a half-bad attempt at complying with their orders

Just admit that the police forces in your country are in dire need of better training. Our criminal gangs are just armed as any and yet 99.999999% there's an arrest it goes smooth without anybody getting fired upon. And cops do discharge their weapons, they aim at legs (revolutionary concept for amerisharts)

>checked
>fpbp

Also wanted to add, how in the fuck do you think the USA can be civilized when 40% of the population are shitskin savages that are prone to violence?

Before it was just the word of the cops vs. everyone else. Police lie all the time, so they could put whatever in their reports, and the media and courts will believe them. Then people got smartphones, and suddenly the game has changed. Now there's body cameras, so there's even more footage.

>the last time america was civilized was when we were in charge

Oh fuck the guy that made the prank call my be shitting himself

Why not unironically leave then? Go to a better whiter nation and leave the 3rd world.

he will get 15+ years
can`t wait to watch the trail

Fuck and i thought britan was bad.

>when whites were 90%+ of the population

>Due to the actions of a prankster, we have an innocent victim
That casual blame shift. That's level 6 Jewery right there.

yup

jesus christ....this SWATting event is going to be the next Sup Forums mass autistic spamming event

All involved parties in this situation were white.

>Be Norwegian
>Call cops on sandniggers with knifes
>Police arrive, retreat shortly after because they are unarmed
>Knife of peace stabs innocent Norwegian walking home in the throat
>Armed Police and Ambulance arrive 15min later, the man barely survives

Yeah, hope they lock him up and throw away the key. I don't see why they couldn't get him on a felony murder charge if making a false call to police is more than a misdemeanor.

Just too bad that law enforcement are probably going to use it to draw attention away from their poorly trained employee who needlessly shot the guy.

55% now

Terminator minority reports from top kek AI operatives.

> SWAT Teams are taught it's perfectly fine to murder civilians over a surprise game of Simon Says

There better be some retribution for this bullshit.

He's not, he's some autist who has been doing this for years and immediately posted on twitter in the most cynical manner that it wasn't his responsibility that someone got killed.

He's still not as bad as the cops though.

Look at this desperate establishment shill faggot trying to get this thread removed from Sup Forums to protect worthless cops from criticism. Yes this is a 110% political thread. Now kill yourself.

This. The US was never perfect, but it used to be a great place for decent whites to exist. Some parts of it still are, but that is changing too, and every decade it gets more rude, brown and degenerate across the board.

Cucks like the OP is why i left norway.

>Still trying to somehow blame jews/niggers for white police going rambo on white innocent people

>direct linking WaPo
Sup Forums is dead

And went to Japan where all guns are universally banned and being a cuck is literally the norm?

Nice job being a hypocritical retard, Ken-sama.

I didn't want these feels user

they don't usually send cops to prison as they will likely die

he will never work as a police officer again though

Link to his twitter? Link to that post? Are you making this up?

The vidéo here.

liveleak.com/view?i=547_1514597848

Kek this fucking guy

See kids, this is the importance of having >70 IQ. When the men with the guns tell you to keep your hands up, you keep your hands up.

It started when the Jews took over from WASPs in the 60s

His streamer nickname is literally "SWAuTistic". Google it.

>Fascist flag
>Condones police indiscriminate execution squads

Checks out.

They might only have been told that there was a murder and a hostage.

Either way say in an actual hostage situation that a hostage managed to escape and came running out the door that hostage would be gunned down before the police could even be certain it was a person they saw. Because the police in the states are giant pussies that do not protect and serve as brave men should but instead go to work with the goal to survive and the best way to survive is to shoot first and then keep shooting. When you're out of bullets proceed to handcuffing the Swiss cheese for bonus comfort points.

It was a Nord that posted the link, Archive.org is hard to remember if its name is a different language to your own.

web.archive.org/web/20171230165823/https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/12/29/a-police-officer-fatally-shot-a-man-while-responding-to-an-emergency-call-now-called-a-swatting-prank/?utm_term=.0607a1fa8e0e

Link to twitter please.

>he will never work as a police officer again though
Stop posting this lie. Youre clearly a shill faggot doing false consoling shilling to pacify others. Cops get OK'd on this shit all the time and on the rare occasion that do get "fired" they often just go work at some other police department.

How is the not justified?
FUCKING COMPLY WITH THE POLICE
Inb4 bootlicker
Are police just supposed to let people pull guns on them?
They say hands up, it means hands up.
I'm glad our police force isn't cucked.

His twitter was taken down. You can easily use your fucking brain and find his tweets if you stop being a lazy fat piece of shit.

its nothing goyim dont worry about it

Yet you haven't done it. They're walking all over you, killing people who someone from states away said was a danger.

You're cucked by your own law enforcement.

Cops to the east are telling him to put his right hand in, cops to the north are telling him to pull his left leg out, guy on bullhorn says shake it all about. He obeys and still gets shot

It's okay that you have that opinion, but it means you have to accept that your country is equivalent to South Africa, Afghanistan and Brazil, and not any first world country, and that you have the brain of a nigger.

>Been doing this for years
>Something like this was bound to happen at some point
>It finally happens, a man is killed
>Not his responsibility
I don't see how any sane person could actually look at these facts and think 'yeah. totally not this dipshit's fault, let him go'
Lock this fucking nigger and have him raped by Tyrone day in and out

He just changed his name

mobile.twitter.com/goredtutor36

Boy I sure do love living in clown world.

VIRUS LINK DO NOT CLICK!!!!VIRUS LINK DO NOT CLICK!!!!VIRUS LINK DO NOT CLICK!!!!VIRUS LINK DO NOT CLICK!!!!VIRUS LINK DO NOT CLICK!!!!VIRUS LINK DO NOT CLICK!!!!VIRUS LINK DO NOT CLICK!!!!VIRUS LINK DO NOT CLICK!!!!VIRUS LINK DO NOT CLICK!!!!

>Get shot by police because of a prank call
fucking prankers

Pull the stick out of your ass, you Norwegian faggot.

>Let's not pretend you or any other average person wouldn't do the same and also be at a high risk of having a trigger happy cop shoot you.
I contest your assumption. If there are 4 cop cars and 8 police officers pointing their guns at me and yelling "show us your hands" from 100 feet away, I am not going to "act casual".

I am going to act like every move I make is life and death.

As I thought. He's an anonymous person. Probably some establishment or establishment affiliated person who posts on Sup Forums, shills for cops, shits on the general population.

In fact, have they gotten ahold of any other person who's swatted others?

>a spic was the guy that called them btw.
Link? I'm certain you pulled this from your ass.

Fuck off you fucking nigger

>No one actually believes the United States is a civilized nation, right?

Of course not. Why do you think I live at the end of a 1/2mile long driveway, behind 2 gates and a reinforced door?