Why does everyone want to fuck their imouto?

Why does everyone want to fuck their imouto?

Because most Sup Forumsnons that do don't have imoutos and/or neesans.

>wanting 3d
What are you doing here?

If Kirino was my imouto I'd want to fuck my imouto too.

Hate this meme

or our imouto/neesan/female relatives depise us which trigger our urge to revenge in the form of incest

only assholes who don't have imoutos think it would be hot to fuck their imouto. my little sister is a solid 8/10. would not fuck. I know all her mental disorders, seen her while sick with snot ebbing from her nostrils, know how gross she can be, know her shitty sense of humor, saw her screw-ups and most embarrasing moments while growing up. there's nothing sexy about all that. your meme is a fantasy of guys who talk to 0 (zero) women, so in their mind they would fuck the first girl that talked to them (their sister, if they had one) but shit just doesn't work that way. deal with it

Ruri was robbed

Why does this entrylevel trash shit up the entire incest fetish?

Because imoutos are sexy and a big brother and his little sister are perfectly compatible

What's it like being a fetish contrarian?

Oreimo is barely about incest at all, it's a generic run-of-the-mill "romantic comedy sol melodrama harem" LN amalgamation that had no business being serialised.
It's entry level My First Exposure to Incest for the casual crowd to watch and post about 'lol wincest I'm such a freak with my taboo hobbies'.

I genuinely wouldn't care that a poorly written show is popular, but you faggots shit up every single thread possible with your Kirino posting.

>he says to someone who didn't watch the show and didn't post Kirino

You asked.

You seem to be pretty hateful user, especially in a thread with only a single Kirino picture. Also you have rather poor taste.

Oreimo is trash and Kirino is generic JC fapbait.

Stop

Rude. Just give it some time, your heart knows knows the truth.

I know I just wanted the thread bumped, not like there's any discussion I'm disrupting.

Shuush. See Maybe so but still a good indicator.

feels good

I have imouto and neesan but I don't to fuck mine (it's disgusting as fuck) I want to fuck that faggot's immouto in OP pic

lewd

I don't even know which part of the post start calling out. So this is the 10/10 bait I heard about.

You're describing a SO.
But I guess, thatsthejoke.jpg

Who /Kanon-chan/ here?

Me.

This post is accurate.

This is a brother and sister on a date.

Because it's also like fucking my girlfriend.
I don't have one.

Not true

It's the purest form of love

>14 year old me
>have a 6 year old imouto
>she loves hanging around in my room and watching me play smash bros
>sometimes starts talking about random stuff
>"Our teacher is getting married, I want to marry someone too!"
>"Who do you want to marry?"
>"You!"
>a few seconds of silence, then I tell her that siblings can't marry
>she looks disappointed
>couple days later, parents aren't home
>have to tuck her into bed
>"user,give me a goodnight kiss please"
>hormones
>tongue kiss her
>"that's a weid kiss"
>even now, after 10 years, she never told anyone and never talked to me about it and probably forgot, but I remember
Where did I fuck up, is this a good thing or a bad thing I don't even know anymore

You tongue-kissed a 6 year old? What the fuck is wrong with you, kiddo? You're lucky she repressed that memory.

You sick fuck
Should've waited until she's 12

>tongue kissing a 3D 6-year-old

fake and gay.

You fucked up when you didn't take responsibility and married her.
You fag.

>until she's 12
there's an age differnce of 8 years he would've been 20 at that point

Nice.

What is your mental dysfunction?

what's wrong with you

She never forgot user. She's building up her courage to confess!

ehhh people who actually want to fuck their imouto are either degenerate or didn't meet their sibling until later in life.

wanting to see 2D siblings get it on is entirely different

How did it feel to kiss your 6 year old imouto? Give us details, user.

>is this a good thing or a bad thing

>she remembers
>she reads this thread
>she now knows you remember
You better give us an update when you fuck.

That's the only chance I'd have to be loved by a girl that isn't my mother

We write the year 2017. Society has accepted mentally defunct people like transgenders and homosexuals but still condemns pedophiles and incest. How many more decade will it take for people to understand that both these genetic defects are on the same level as homosexuality and that if they chose to be tolerant of one, they also should be tolerant of the other?

>You're lucky she repressed that memory.
kek

>this guy's first kiss was his sister
>meanwhile dozens of anons in this thread alone haven't even held hands once

What did she taste like?

I think this one is worth a screencap

I don't want to fuck my imouto. I want to watch other people fuck their imoutos.

jokes on you, i held a girl hand at school festival when he had to make a dance.
every girl got relieved that it wasn't them but i got to hold a hand

>holding hands with a girl
We're not sluts here user, we're all pure.

Can confirm, I have one imouto and have no desire to fuck her.

Instead I have a massive onee-chan fetish.

Where did this meme came from? I love milfs and I have a mother and she's my best friend. This is literally one of the most stupid things I have ever heard here.

>I have a mother
holy shit
are you me?

My cousin(female) held my hand while we were crossing roads. And I also held hands with a friend of mine after she got stuck in wet ground while on heels. Trust me its nothing special.

this is the best meme on these threads currently

Sup Forums - Pedophiles.

name some top incest manga
Enlight me

What does that have to do with anything I said? You could say the same thing about any real woman or situation, and not only it doesn't make sense but is contradictory. And even if we take in count his first statement how does that stop him from wanting to be with someone else sister?

Doujin when? I want to read about shota user and his JY imouto snogging years.

>sirens
You won't fool me

Best girl on the right.

Here's your obligatory (You).

Moving back to the main topic, I liked Oreimo in spite of its flaws, and as bitchy as she is, I'd very much prefer Kirino to my actual imouto who's a liberal arts major who can't tell the difference between sexism and misogyny.

>tfw you will never be user's cute imouto

i can dream

Black > White

Kirino's for playing games with

NTR games

Kirino is for inbreeding over and over and over

DISTURBING POST user

Bit late to the reply, but I just want you to know that your imouto definitely remembers that, and has probably had sexual fantasies about you at least a few times when she got older.

I have an [?]Older sister figure[/?] and I want to fuck her.

None of that is a reason to not have passionate sex with your imouto. Here's a good reason, my reason: she's a mean bitch and I don't get along with her well.

Tomaru?

This is no longer a game.

Dunno why i laughed so much to this

Bap imoutos

Agreed.

Are we talking about the new kinds of baps or the old ones?

Old kind of course.

B-but that's not nice!

What's the problem?

No violence towards imoutos or neesans allowed!

But that's the best kind of violence.

No! Imoutos and neesans are to be gently caressed, not abused violently!

Dumb bap posters

Do you wish to be bapped?

i'd like to see you try