Christian Bale - "It's well passed time white men ran everything"

"...we need so much more diversity" Wow what a fag.
youtube.com/watch?v=yjV4PIDJVHg&t=

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtu.be/cISYzA36-ZY
youtu.be/0auwpvAU2YA
youtu.be/RjKNbfA64EE
youtu.be/bWpK0wsnitc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder what they have on him

Wait wait wait wait wait.

Why do people keep repeating this like it's normal to mix everyone together? Do the branches of a tree grow back into a trunk?

These are not people, they are hollywood puppets who depend on their income and fame on the approval of their jewish masters. They are extreme narcissists who do not see others than themselves as human. Do what I want bigot, or else.

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

he looks like Fred Durst after ten years working at golden corral.

Damn, Bruce Wayne looks rough these days.

WTF happened to him? Too much McDonalds

Jesus christ he looks like shit

How did he go from chad actor to looking like a mexican truck driver?

>(((white men))) run Hollywood

Noticed this as well. Looks like his bmi is 56% too high baka.

his limey-cuck is finally coming out, his teeth will all fall out and he'll be eating nothing but curry slop from poo hands before we know it

noooooooooooo not him too

timestamp?

Around 90 seconds in

Hey England, can you take him back? I think we're done with him

>"...we need so much more diversity"
I would love to see the host just simply ask "why". Nothing more, nothing less. Just "why". And watch him completely stumble. I have N E V E R heard a single concrete reason from a supporter of "diversity" as to why it's such a great thing, other then maybe "muh food". Seriously, it is incredible how people repeat it just for the sake of repeating it, without actually applying a nanosecond of critical thought to it.

3:38

Watch from about 3:10 for some extra cucking

>Britain's fault that Hollywood is a jew propaganda machine

checkmate racists

Christian Bale is a vegan. This is the soy talking.

You can see this shit worldwide too. Germany went from being 0.5% vegetarian to 10% vegetarian in a decade, along with similar numbers for other parts of Europe

What other than an estrogen soaked mind could come up with pic related?

Well, he'd probably say that minorities need representation. The real issue is why are there so many (((minorities))) in white countries at all?

>the memes are real

Wtf happened to the mutt psycho?
I cannot believe this eh eh eh eh is him.
Is he eh eh eh retarded?

oh god that "artwork". yeck.

>Jasmine contains skatole
>kcatole is a scent molecule in feces
>sex with refugees smells like shit

I'm vegetarian and always been fascist

(((Whites))) control everything. Oi vey.

JESUS CHRIST WHAT HAPPENED TO CHRISTIAN BALE!?
HOW THE FUCK DID HE GET THAT FAT!?

youtu.be/cISYzA36-ZY

Did he over-soy?

probably has been drinking nightly whilst sweating bullets during this #metoo movement

For a role, man.

Have you seen American Psycho?

This is the reason romans viewed actors on the same level as prostitutes.

Digits and white men disappear forever

Did he quit drinking?

FOUND THE ORIGINAL PICTURE

Honestly, it's way past time actors and other "celebrities" are demoted on the social ladder back to the brothels and other similar establishments.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Has he seen the state of the country of his birth south africa?
It's a fucking joke.

He's the Butt-man, and always will be the Butt-man.

The time of the mutt has come

Imagine being paid millions of dollars to say such bullshit.

Funny fact. Nobody wants to work near his stupid ass ever since he verbally abused a set worker. So he is reduced to saying this bullshit for money.

Disappear to mars

Digits and this user is a mutt

delet

You got lucky this time mutt boy

Translation: "I need to shill for the Hollywood Kikes or I'll never work again."

you flew too close to the sun bro

We have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger.

We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women.

We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern, and less materialism in young people.

youtu.be/0auwpvAU2YA

Dumb goyim decided to freak out on a few of the chosen tribe on set. He has been on the hollywood shitlist ever since. Nobody wants to work with him and he needs to shill this shit to keep a paycheck. Literally. Although he has always been a hippy faggot with a shlur.

OH GOOOOD FOR YOU

Too bad. I respected him for what he did with batman. Those movies were kind of redpilled but now I see that it was probably Nolan's doing.

His Stepmother is feminist Gloria (((Steinem))).

Disappear cause everyone else is dead

KEEP EATING FATTY!!

Maybe he's got a new role coming up that requires him to be fat.

Show your flag, I bet that you're a leaf, Spanglo, or amerimutt.

This is the guy that beat up his mom and sister right?

NANANANANANANANA

FAT MAN

Probably the most autistic opening to a movie. Love it.
youtu.be/RjKNbfA64EE

Blocked in Canada

>Nobody wants to work near his stupid ass
He's literally been given his best roles for over the passed decade with the best directors. No one cared about a filmed "yelling" incident in a shitty movie, which that guy should never have even had his phone since most set absolutely forbid them for that reason alone, since outbursts are literally common practice on film sets. I was a PA on a movie called "I Saw the Light" and Tom hiddleston had about a dozen or so outbursts. It happens alot more often than you think especially with the brits since they're more intense about their craft or whatever.

Ethnic to... how are people this dumb?

American Psycho is /ourmovie/, even though Bale has gone cuck now.

>a few of the chosen tribe
so saboteurs who happened to be fucking with him that day.

the biggest problem with the third world is that white men (or China Men... including Japanese) don't run everything.

Full black or near full black niggers can't run shit.

The White Man in Latin America can barely hold shit together because of diversity.

Latin America is the perfect example. White Man can't bring glory is a bunch of niggers are getting in the way.

The movie looks cool though. sucks they always have to fuck everything up with virtue signaling.

jesus christ.
i think a lot of these interviews actors do before a major movie are something they agree to in their contract, and they have to say certain things.

>You lived long enough to see the batman become the fatman.

Are jews white according to him?

what the fuck is that goddamn shit on the wall?
what is wrong with people? this has to be in some shithole like san francisco.

I agree with him, colonialism is over

>Says white Jews shouldn't have all the power in Hollywood

Why are you fags disagreeing with him? Literally /ourguy/

>christian bale doesen't exist
There is only Patrick Bateman

I'll be watching pic related tonight.

>race and gender are social constructs
>except for evil white males

so fat

wtf happened to him?

im fine with this as long as I can see what society looks like without whites, in like, 20 years or so.

Too much soy.

soooo the only honest guys are mel gibson nic cage and kevin spacey? rest sold themselves to the jews. this knowledge will be useful

Wanna look at how ((diversity)) is harmful look at Brazil.

He's fat
Thats not him he's clone

i love how openly dumb he is

>it's about high time that white men don't have any control over politics or hollywood

>as he is discussing a movie that was "written" for him as the white man lead role

it's always the fucking foreigners man

Lel, he got fatter than helll

maybe if all these britbongs would stop taking roles away from black americans , hollywood would be more diverse

watch the interview, it's for a part. he's playing Dick Cheyney apparently...

actors lose and gain weight a lot.

omfg he sounds like a fucking cockney holy shit

>actors lose and gain weight a lot.
only logical that his next step is to romanticize/obscure history of politics for the deep state.

Dick chaney role, here i come,!

>HEY GIVE THAT ROLE TO A BLACK MAN! YOU JUST SAID YOU NEED HOLLYWOOD MORE DIVERSE

>wtf happened to him?

everything

What about Thomas Jane aka The Punisher?
youtu.be/bWpK0wsnitc
/ourguy/?

you mean 'roll'

How is this possible? Why can't I transform from the machinist to batman? This is not fair. DELET

In the behind the scenes Bale says he thinks Bateman is a satire

Bale is a soycuck but for the record he got fat as shit to play Dick Cheney is some movie about the Bush administration. Hence the bleached eyebrows as well.

Sorry old bean, we don't accept returns on used and damaged items.

>tfw vegan white supremacist

>ethnic food festival
>a bunch of retards make food that pales in comparison to food in their home countries
>the only stuff that's edible is European