BuzzFeed - 37 Things Black People Need To Stop Ruining In 2018

BuzzFeed - 37 Things Black People Need To Stop Ruining In 2018

buzzfeed.com/outefiainuvai/37-things-black-people-need-to-stop-ruining-in-201-39uhz?utm_term=.vcR5oOOvQ#.adNzGDDXl

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DjKMI
archive.is/8bKG8
archive.fo/T4drR
web.archive.org/web/20171230132405/https://www.buzzfeed.com/outefiainuvai/37-things-black-people-need-to-stop-ruining-in-201-39uhz?utm_term=.lmbZbQY32#.uqYrkW5xj
buzzfeed.com/outefiainuvai/37-things-black-people-need-to-stop-ruining-in-201-39uhz?utm_term=.vcR5oOOvQ#.adNzGDDXl
foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/12/28/buzzfeed-slammed-for-bigoted-piece-filth-article-claiming-white-people-ruin-america.html
buzzfeed.com/patricepeck/37-things-white-people-ruined-in-2017?bftw&utm_term=.yuBa2QJDRW#.jxvVWw9npx
imgur.com/77ESeuA
archive.fo/qRjQL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

very sexyness moar plz

WHAT THE FUCK

Wait, I thought they were ultra left tards ?

This post has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone create a post

the collective gene pool

How is this real?!?

Good job... buzzfeed???

Yeah they are, that's why this is insane!

Community post you gullible leaf

Have they been hacked ?

its not their editorial page its a page where anyone can publish anything

some kid online wrote the article... its the same as Sup Forums

HOW IS THIS REAL

4th FUCKING thread

do you realize its buzzfeed blog where anybody can write anything? It was not approved by buzzfeed stuff

fake

Still not deleted.

Nt nt nt, that seems endorsed to me.

Intolerant tabloïd needs to be shot down.

SHUT IT DOWN

Thanks for the explanation.

I want to know what the 37 things are but I don't want to give BuzzFeed a click, can someone list them here?

Deleted. Did someone archive that?

Check out the things black women consider "milestones".

archive.is/DjKMI

Link's dead. Guess it was fun while it lasted.

Leafs believe anything. Now I know why this country is fucked.

That’s bretty good!

Its just the usual Sup Forums talking points.
archive.is/8bKG8

LINK IS DEAD
EVERYTHING IS UNDER CONTROL
DO NOT THINK ANYMORE
WE ARE HERE TO ARREST FREE-THINKERS

No, it's democracy that's destroyed our country

archive.fo/T4drR

that's the article

As somebody who was excited for this list, it was fucking garbage
>muh koolaid and fried chiggin
>muh bling
How the fuck do you expect anybody to take what you're saying seriously when you go from sounding serious to sounding like a child. Completely ruined the list. Also those infographs are laughable, you made yourself look like a nutcase
>inb4 t. nigger
I was really excited to see them eat their own shit but you guys fucked it up god fucking dammit

Anyone can post an article on buzzfeed

archive.fo/T4drR

Simmerdown pissfag. Pretty decent list besides those.

It's a community article sadly, not officially published by buzzfeed; Just someone posting their own list

web.archive.org/web/20171230132405/https://www.buzzfeed.com/outefiainuvai/37-things-black-people-need-to-stop-ruining-in-201-39uhz?utm_term=.lmbZbQY32#.uqYrkW5xj

Link not pepsi

lel.

>buzzfeed.com/outefiainuvai/37-things-black-people-need-to-stop-ruining-in-201-39uhz?utm_term=.vcR5oOOvQ#.adNzGDDXl
Page not found

>30th thread about this subject
>linking to buzzfeed
>leaf flag

It's not an official BuzzFeed post. Just some guy in the community making his own list.
>archive.fo/T4drR

>Here is the Archive if you want to read the article
archive.is/8bKG8

You realize this was the exact """quality""" as the official Buzzkike "37 things about white people" list it was a satire of, right?

Fuck off kike. When niggers are hanging from trees we'll be sure to hang a (((white))) person right next to their nigger pet. That way no one can accuse us of racism. :^)

>buzzfeed.com/outefiainuvai/37-things-black-people-need-to-stop-ruining-in-201-39uhz?utm_term=.vcR5oOOvQ#.adNzGDDXl

page DEAD FAG

>anyone can write an article and use Buzzfeed as the source

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

They need to stop giving birth. I’m pro-life, but I’m anti nigger, so that being said.... KILL ALL NIGGERS

This guy gets it.

Regardless I’m with you Leaf, they’d make sure it didn’t see the light of day if it was about NIGGERS

She’s beautiful and classy. I’m sure she actually worked and didn’t have 10 kids by 8 guys and sat her ass on welfare

It's real retards, I was on the actual page a few hours ago.
they just took it down for obvious reasons

I saw it on Tucker last night....
Coffee, trees, etc

Fox has an article that lists it:
foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/12/28/buzzfeed-slammed-for-bigoted-piece-filth-article-claiming-white-people-ruin-america.html

REUPLOAD EN-MASSE

buzzfeed.com/patricepeck/37-things-white-people-ruined-in-2017?bftw&utm_term=.yuBa2QJDRW#.jxvVWw9npx

Are u retarded? Its the buzzfeeders post.

Reupload the black people version

save for future posting

Removed?

imgur.com/77ESeuA
HERE IT IS

archive.fo/qRjQL

404 get on the floor.

wtf I love buzzfeed now

Can confirm, my uncle works at Buzzfeed

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! THIS IS GOLD!

Lol, #14 is hilarious. Niggers #BTFO forever.

oops, they finally deleted.

Aaand it's over

LOLOLOL

bahahahaha