Checkmate racists

checkmate racists

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.catholicnewsagency.com/amp/news/the-lebanese-model-a-multi-religious-solution-for-syria-and-iraq-50377
forward.com/news/7054/political-pollster-grows-into-his-jewish-identity/
youtube.com/watch?v=ViYI1BkhyRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can see that tweet horribly backfiring.

Come on, rev up those twitter acounts.

"Anyone who thinks diversity will lead to a "lower quality of life" has clearly never been to ....... "

That's pretty fucking racist. Luntz is reducing the varied and important contributions of other races to their food.

Sure love me some African cuisine

>THINK ABOUT THE FOOD GOY
treating yourself to a bit of their culture is different from importing a shit load of people to replace your own culture in favor of theirs

Steven Kings shit political opinions need to stay in one of his fiction horror books.

an ariana grande concert?

damn never really thought about it like that

We have the recipe.

Now fuck off.

the new york subway system

Anyone who thinks that diversity will lead to a "lower quality of life" has clearly never been to THE THIRD WOLD COUNTRIES WHERE THE DIVERSITY IS FROM!

>A literal who

>muh food

South Africa is free of conflict and Japan has a civil war!

“There are no majorities or minorities here, but each one is part of the whole,” Archbishop Gabriele Caccia told several Catholic reporters in a recent meeting at the nunciature in Jounieh, Lebanon.

“Even at this moment, if we look at a solution for Iraq and Syria, one group is dominating all the others,” he said. “Their inspiration could be Lebanon, where there is space for all communities.”

The archbishop said that Lebanon is “very open to the West.” On the other hand, it is also “very traditional in values.” He described this as a “sign of balance” amid its many contradictions.
google.com/amp/s/www.catholicnewsagency.com/amp/news/the-lebanese-model-a-multi-religious-solution-for-syria-and-iraq-50377

>What's that?! You like Döner Kebap?!
>Well, checkmate then, Racist, because then you must also like arab rape gangs assaulting your daughter!

Diarrhea is improved quality of life?

been to one during a school field trip in grade school. The smell from the India stall prevented access to a large portion of the festival. ended up eating american cheese burgers from a Korean stall. 2/10 waste of time

>Diversity is good
Diversification of Israel when?

hey guise

guise

ever had a taco? checkmate racists

is this guy jewish? he uses all the same retarded arguments that jewish subverters tend to use.

(((luntz)))

>Luntz

you need to repair your Jewdar

Somebody link him the story about the British girl who got turned into kebab meat

forward.com/news/7054/political-pollster-grows-into-his-jewish-identity/

Sounds like you were the sad sperglord too much of a pussy to embrace cultural cuisines

The ten rules state:

You're not to think you are anything special.
You're not to think you are as good as we are.
You're not to think you are smarter than we are.
You're not to imagine yourself better than we are.
You're not to think you know more than we do.
You're not to think you are more important than we are.
You're not to think you are good at anything.
You're not to laugh at us.
You're not to think anyone cares about you.
You're not to think you can teach us anything.

These ten principles or commandments are often claimed to form the "Jante's Shield" of the Scandinavian people.

Diarrhea a better quality of life. Ethnic food, no way.

Man if only these people had a shred of self-reflection.

>Wait, is that really it? We're taking on this huge burden for... food? Food that could be cooked by anyone, anywhere?

Man I fucking hate the 'MUH CUISINE' argument.
My brother is a 27 year old soyboy faggot. He ALWAYS makes the argument that because I use a lot of turmeric that I cannot be allowed to complain about muslim immigration

After the fucking Manchester bombing (we live in Manchester btw) he went into a rage at me for blaming Islam and fucking poured turmeric in my arsehole when I was sleeping 'so multiculturalism benefits could block me from speaking shit'. fucking autistic retards

>1 post by this ID

>Multiculturalism is Food

Without brown people we wouldn't have curry etc

Too many carbs

>"Anyone who thinks diversity will lead to a "lower quality of life" has clearly never been to ....... "

A tuesday in a NY skyscraper

Anyone who thinks diversity will lead to a higher quality of life has clearly never lived in the poorer areas of a large town or city.

"Sure, there's more rapes and murders, but think of the amazing exotic foooooodddd!!"

I ate some middle eastern food last week. It was pretty good.

Wtf I want to love sharia law now

>poured turmeric in my arsehole when I was sleeping 'so multiculturalism benefits could block me from speaking shit'

wait what

>turmeric in asshile
Wat?

Guys my western head can't wrap itself around the complex process that is making shwarma. FUck lets invite MOhammed in

kill your self

hahaha what? would italian cuisine not exist in a scottish ethnostate?

When I was sleeping he came into my bedroom. I sleep naked. He opened my cheeks and poured turmeric through a filter into my arsehole. I was shitting turmeric for days

everyone knows that quality of life is defined by how many impoverished ethnics are making tainted shit in a burrito on the corner

underrated

I hope you beat the shit out of him.

is it Luntzbergstein?

BUT HOW IS THE FOOD?

>poured turmeric in my arsehole

did you stomp his ass into the gound?

~Just British Things~

>Anyone who thnks diversity will lead to a "lower quality of life" has clearly never been to the middle east, where diversity is the main reason it's so peaceful.

So food is all these enriching brown people are good for to you, Frank? What a disgusting man. Shill more to make up for your bigotry, goy.

Just like Israel?

you really should have beat the living shit out of him for being retard and coming at you on top of that

Curry fucking suck.

He's American. Of course he would use a food analogy. We burgers love our food...

>whites are a majority
>racial tensions are already bad, non-whites committing mass crimes on whites while whites have to shut up because they're privileged
>if whites become a minority, somehow racial tensions will magically go away

They don't fucking think what would happen. Literally why would whites being a minority make society better? It's pure anti-white rhetoric and they want the country to be destroyed.

(((Luntz))).

I doubt frank’s opinion when food is involved

This is always what (((diversity))) is about to the left. They want brown people to serve them food and to fuck every once in a while.
They don't really want them in town living among them. Diversity as they want it is a novelty. Like having their very own house nigger.

>tfw the jew is correct

I fucking screamed

Turmeric is a preservative like Vitamin E & C. While the antioxidant vitamin E is most effective in combination with vitamin C, turmeric is effective by itself. Not sure why this thread is hostile to a food that binds with free radicals.

Is the cost of turmeric the issue? Cancer is much more expensive.

Maybe if organic chemistry textbooks were standard reading in schools, such folly could be prevented.

What an insane argument, there's nothing good about French niggers in their little shops blocking the entire street in an ethnic food festival.

>Anyone who thinks diversity will lead to "lower quality of life" has clearly never been to an Ariana Grande concert
>Anyone who thinks diversity will lead to a "lower quality of life" has clearly never been to an Eagles of Death metal concert

et fucking cetera you cunt

An european Christmas market

UMA DELÍCIA

they rape our women but we get to try their food. good trade right?

>Hurr durr u can't make da food from other countries without mass importing niggers hurrr
Fucking hate that ""argument"".
It's the epitome of retarded western materialism.
It's not even fucking true. You can still make foreign food without these people immigrating over to your country, especially since you nowadays can look up any recipe online.
But nah, that shit would be cultural appropriation.
Fuck this.

not all of us

What about Vegas? Or Texas? Those were whites

>Based lying numbers kike pretends to know more than his credentials.

This is why people on the street tell Luntz to go fuck himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=ViYI1BkhyRk

Anyone who thinks islam is a "religion of peace" has clearly never been to a Christmas market in Europe.

Bet you didn't do shit because soyboyism runs in your family.

>humans are exactly the same as food

makes sense.

cannibalism acceptance when??

Thats the problem with blanket statements. They choose ignorance by omission. Diversity has pros and cons for people on both sides. But just making a statement without any solution, on a topic that is such a hot button seems like a manipulation or provocation and it seems people are taking the bait

>unironic "multiculturalism = food" argument

Lel, it's not like the immigrants fucking bring it with them, arriving with overflowing pockets of turmeric. The whole point of colonialism was to secure a steady supply of valuable trade goods (such as spices) at the source, circumventing the need (or even opportunity) for filthy darkies to ever set foot on hallowed European ground. This concept has only been magnified by commercial enterprise.

Also if your asshole is readily accessed and vandalized by your brother while you sleep then you may have bigger problems than a growing migrant crisis.

>ayo nigguh imma steal that plate and sell it for food.

I went to an authentic Swiss Fondue place last night. It was great.

Not sure what the second course was called. It was thin slices of raw beef, that you cook in a hot tub of oil. Came with a bunch of garnishes, like olives, mushrooms, onions, pickles, and a bunch of sauces.

Delicious and fun, so much better than these hipster fusion places loaded up with poz.

Jesus Christ my brothers would just fart in my face

your brother sounds autistic

That's sexual assault. Your brother sexually assaulted you.

Great. Enjoy the spit and dirty hands of every culture.

Ethnic food festival? A bunch of oogaboogas that sell me their shit, where after I have the shits for a week and have to swallow 2lbs of charcoal just to counter the effects?

Soon niggers

Isn't that why we have cultural appropriation.

Your food is disgusting.

>things that didn't happen
you're silly

Ghetto

(((LUNTZ)))

>who cares if they kill us every now and then, atleast their food is good
huh

>i'm so tolerant i reduce whole cultures down to "muh food"

Could of gone with human body parts too

Sure love me some Brazilian cuisine