Surviving a police interaction

How to survive an interaction with American police:

1. Don't be a nigger
2. Actually even if you're a nigger, just be polite

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wrong. The only way to survive a police interaction is by being a simon saids pro youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc

>this incident caught in film will completely shape your understanding of police work in America

What are you, a buzzfeed article?

ok, i apply that logic to niggers as well.

don't be racist ever again faggot.

AYO CATCH ME IS U CAN CRACKA!

I'm not racist, I own a colored tv

>just be polite

Jesus, not a country I want to be in

>mfw

>owning antique information equipment.
We should have never imported those colourTVs.

Nice meme pic OP. I like the spaghetti arms on the perp, very gangster, but the meme needs clothing on the stick men so you can show the niggers trousers falling down round his ankles as he gyrates.

The only way to survive an interaction with the police is to kys first.

>mfw when you imply that a nigger could be polite

>AND DO THE HOKEY POCKEY

>someone calls SWAT on you
>hear noises outside
>go to front door
>open it
>immediately shot by police set up on the road with no warning
"lmao just don't be a nigger nothing wrong here"

Love how he tries to hide his face

maybe he should've opened the door in a less threatening manner, this shit isn't hard

Problem was one was a nigger

How do you not get shot in a situation like this? The police officer was giving contradictory instructions. "Put your hands up, don't put them down for ANY reason. Ok now crawl to me" fucking what?

fucking filename

You're right, I always open my door slowly with my hands up in case it's the SWAT standing outside

I've found that starting every sentence with "Sir," makes the encounter much smoother.

>Shoots you in the head from 50m

As much as I love Kansas, I've got to believe the quality of law enforcement might be a tad lacking,

Again, "Sir, tell me what to do" tends to make them a whole lot more comfortable.

>Shoots you in the head because you might have a gun concealed in your mouth

I've found practicing ahead of time to suppress my gag reflex while I deepthroat police officers makes the encounter go much smoother.

I want to make sure they have a good time after they pull me over. If I gagged on their dick, they might decide to shoot me.

Just saying. Being super respectful has saved me from two tickets and a two potential arrests. Be polite, be professional, and treat what they say as though it were the voice of God. Also, if you've fucked up, admit it. They're not used to honesty, they find it charming.

In my town, there is an ongoing controversy where a (white) woman called 911 to report she was being assaulted. When the cop arrived, she ran toward his car for help, he "felt threatened" and pulled out his gun and shot her dead. The controversy is that the officer probably isn't going to be charged with anything.

Guess she should have been more professional about her assault :)

>i get pulled over in texas
>my window doesn't role down due to a car accident, so the dude in the back seat has to shout through his window that my window doesn't go down and i have to open the door
>cop immediately puts his hand on the gun
>i open my door with both hands visible and he calms the fuck down
>i was speeding 60 in a 40
>he lets me go with just a warning

its not hard you faggots

Boot lickers will hang

1. Wear a belt

This is too complicated for the wiggers to handle sadly

>get SWAT called on you
>die
He should have just been polite and white, right?

Oh wait, he fucking was you stupid bootlicker.

That cop was an inbred somali. A diversity hire. Never should have been wearing a badge or gun in the first place.

But then again, (((you))) already knew all of this...

>it's another "bootlickers encourage the police to bully them in their own home/community" thread
Most cops are just assholes who like using their authority to push people around. You're fucking deluded if you think they're some kind of force for justice and righteousness.

How to survive an interaction with American police:

1) Don't live in America

Don't break the law then there is no need for any interaction with the police.

get fucked, bootlicker.

fug da bolis :DDD

>SWAT expects a bomb, hostage situation or an terrorist weapon cache
>innocent inhabitant expects a home invasion
>wow how the fuck did the inhabitant end up dying fuck that po-lis mayne
i'm a bootlicker and swatting someone should be life without parole
how the fuck do you assign the blame to anyone but the original caller

t.bootlicker
Plenty of stupid laws on the books that police happily enforce and you say this shit? lol

That dude who got swatted might disagree. He probably went to scratch his ass after being woken up by a megaphone and a spotlight, and got shot for it.

I'd be called a bootlocker in most threads, but I definitely draw the line at white people getting shot for false reports.

He got shot because he reached back to pull up his basketball shorts which was falling off. If he had just kept crawling he wouldn't have died like a retard.

Reminder that the only reason why anyone on Sup Forums actually likes the fucking pigs is because the pigs beat up/kill niggers.

>hear police yell at you to come outside
>open door
>hel-
Whoops your dead, some 14 year old sent Swat to the wrong address.

Lay on the ground spread out and do not move do not react no matter what, or defend yourself.

>First thing he does when tackled is reach for the officers gun
>Ayo but we din du nuffin tho

These subhumans and the liberals who make endless excuses for them need to be hung screaming by their own dripping entrails like fresh deer. Thankfully they generally avoid firearm use like its a plague.

It depends. If he had a real reason to stop you then youre right. If you got targeted to be fucked with he'll take it as a sign of weakness. You have to recognize the difference.

This was in Granbury, Texas.

As a bi-racial person I get profiled all the time I get pulled over on occasion I treat the officer with respect and I haven't had a problem yet so there's that

The fact that cops sperg out over people doing shit like that is the problem itself user.

If cops are to pussy to get shot at/shot, they should get the fuck out of that line of work. There is a reason pussies get sent home in the military.

>hung screaming by their own dripping entrials like fresh deer
>t. noguns queer who has never hunted but posts anime instead
sure they need to go back to africa, and I'm sure that the natives will do something like that to them, but off yourself edgy faggot

When cops shoot people with no weapons they should be investigated. I mean fat Americans are always pulling up their pants or looking for the remote. Damn CoD cops comes around and smokes your fat 56% ass.

What happened to hands in the air, on your knees, hands on your head, lie down, face on the ground. That's police quest 1, ffs.

Just scream "I'M GAY AND JEWISH!" until they securely process your legal testicles and suck your cock.

Do you think people like us just chimp out when they see a nigger in public? How fucking stupid are you?

>nigger lays on the ground with his hands up
>get shot by a cop's rifle from 40 yards away
>cop says he was aiming for the retard with the toy truck sitting on the ground and accidentally shot the nigger instead
>le honest mistake xD

SHUT UP!

IF YOU MOVE, SPEAK AGAIN, OR DISOBEY MY INSTRUCTIONS I WILL SHOOT YOU!

DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?

FINAL WARNING- DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

BLAM BLAM POW POW!

HEY THERE CRIMINAL SCUM
SIMON SAYS GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS IN THE AIR
SIMON SAYS APPROACH TOWARD ME WHILE STANDING ON YOUR HANDS
SIMON SAYS KEEP YOUR FUCKING HANDS IN THE AIR WHILE YOU'RE GETTING TOWARD ME
NOW SIT DOWN
I DIDN'T SAY SIMON SAYS, DIE MOTHERFUCKER

Try sucking his cock too while you're at it.

He was drunk and was too preoccupied thinking about rules 1 through 8 to remember that touching his shorts was insta-death.

Also there's literally one second of awkward "oops" where he shows his hand and it's clearly empty before he got shot 3 times in the skull.

Officer soyboy is pure evil.

I knew they were going tp kill that man the moment they pulled the woman away. Typical pig culture, they think they're doing the wife a favor by taking her out of the room before executing her husband.

Also the "stare at the ground" thing is typical of executions too. Murderers don't want to be judged.

>be polite to me or I'll kill you

>police violence and murder
>Sup Forums HUUURRRR ITZ NIGGERS' FAWLT
So how's that boot taste, cocksucker?

fucking retarded nigger pigs (2 nigger pigs in the car at the time) shot that women through the car door

Puck the folice, amiright? Haha u got any weed bro?

> 6 people screaming in your face that they are going to kill you if you make a mistake
> make normal movements that humans have evolved to make when under stress
> get shot by a fucking cop

White people dont make these kind of mistakes

Literally better than being a tea nigger. Assuming your name isn't Mohammad

Whiter than you, Mohammad.

HOLY SHIT THAT PIC