Varg is /ourguy/...

Varg is /ourguy/. If you disagree it's because you are butthurt brown eyed Christian mongrel filth that will perish when the collapse comes like the vermin you are

Not that I watch him, but he's right on that

Varg hates southern "Europeans" and other mixed race monkeys and i applaud on that. He's the only one with balls to say it. Europe shall be pure again!

i like varg
he's crazy but he's fun
also he's most likely a mongrel as well

East Asians are white, Africans aren't

Blonde hair and blue eyes, light skin and European skull shape matters, if you have a mirror and see the true Nordic European man staring back then you are white, if not then you are not white

>the percentage of white genes doesn't matter if you have the ones that are easily expressed
t. people who think that quadroons with european features are white

But he's old and stupid. A perfect leader of Sup Forums I guess

I suggest you read about his history of Euronymous and the murder. Also his history of arson of christian churches, confessing to on the 16 May 1994, Vikernes was sentenced to 21 years in prison (Norway's maximum penalty) for the murder of Euronymous, the arson of three churches, the attempted arson of a fourth church, and for the theft and storage of 150 kg of explosives

You're on pol dude, everyone knows who Varg is, you're not fooling anyone

lel
madman

>flag

i have not once watched or listened to this guy
i don't watch ANY ecelebs for that matter
he looks like he would be entertaining to watch though, judging strictly from memes

STOP

Mutthurt, you are the quadroon. I'm sorry you aren't white, but if you stand for the Nordic race and Nordic race only you can still be useful

Gay

stay assmad ghengis
you are a chink mongrel and none of your memes will change this fact

Le Varg face

I just bought myself a copper water bottle and now I'm laughing at all you queers that spent all that money on Alex Jew Jones water filters

>lives off welfare
>kills his friends
>burns down churches

He can be /yourguy/, but I don't support nigger degeneracy.

How do you know he's a chink?

that doesn't filter anything except microorganisms
ie you're fucked if your water contains something inorganic you perceive as dangerous

I think this mostly goes for the Saami people though.

no it's an average of the whole population
not saying that makes you subhumans, just saying that the argument snow niggers have against the 2% north african admixture italians have is contradictory and hypocritical

post some of the best varg webm's NOW

Hmm I just find it very hard to believe desu, anyone who has ever seen a Scandinavian would too

genes have varying expression
anyone who's been to highschool knows this

German government is already targeting preppers as being "extremists", so it's only a matter of time until it happens in France as well. Oops - there goes Vargs little plan

varg literally din du nuffin
he's making youtube videos on copper bottles
literally a gudboi

>be me
>only knew about FYROM from meme-videos on youtube saying they are historical revisionists
>work in a big fucking restaurant in Sweden
>guy introduces himself, a coworker
>from "Macedonia"
>I'm surprised, the dude had green eyes and blonde hair. Was a manlet but he looked extremely white
>tells me all people in Europe used to be blonde at one point
>really fucking cool guy
>only Macedonian I ever met, I hold very positive views upon your people just because of him
100% true story btw. It's funny how things work

i have blonde hair and brown eyes 6ft
we were revisionists but that stopped when the government changed a year ago
>tells me all people in Europe used to be blonde at one point
this isn't true btw
just look at any gene clustering algorithm data

>this isn't true btw
I know. Was a really cool guy though, very based

The varg fanboys are almost, if not as bad as the Peeterson fanboys. Posting pictures with stupid catchphrases and blindly following/believing any thing they say regardless of it being good or bad. Attacking others with the slightest criticism or apprehension. Overlooking MAJOR personality flaws and buying all their products with put a moment's thought. He probably has some good content but you faggets need to take it down a notch. But who am I kidding? This is Sup Forums nothing will change.

>if you don't like this burnout criminal LITERAL PAGAN autist y-you're butthurt

Yeah, that must be why you're the one making threads about it, genius.

Repent and be saved.

Varg is a retard, no wonder Sup Forums worships him.

>that will perish when the collapse comes
I have a hillfort
You dont
Neither does Varg or his family, they live in rural France
Whites are in low numbers and without a single guide to preserve the genes at least
No pure white man or woman with the scull shape, with blue eyes and blond hair has been trough apocalyptic shit you only see on video games, movies or read in books.
You dont even know how fucked you are, even if you form at least 3 ethno states (which isnt remotely enough for you) when the collapse you await so much comes
You dont even have a single viable judge that can differentiate without a doubt, without debate, who is white and who is not.
Every single one of you pure european fagans believe in mr Varg because you never had a feeling of belonging anywhere.
Everyone feels that way in their life at some point.
Construct a fucking hillfort, or at least, gather 15 pure white couples (buy agreed standards of whiteness) and conspire to be a tribe, its the number of couples to avoid incest for some generations.
Then try and position yourself for the collapse.
If only one baby is born that turns out to have brown eyes, you are all tainted.
And just so you know, the purer the white man is, the more degenerate he is, i wish i knew the reason.
Im not saying this to make you feel like shit, i really hope whites that i am not a member of, survive and thrive, just like i hope the same for the endangered species.
But i dont believe in you faggots that post this shit online only. Not even Varg, im glad he has many kids, hope he has more, but saying that one is superior to others without making himself superior is a death sentence.

they're even worse since Varg is an uneducated metal head that lives in the woods

was he a diaspora nigger or a student?
diaspora are almost always subhumans

Who is this snow nigger that I see you faggots post about all the time? I hear he's on welfare. Must be some YouTube eceleb that you all want to fuck?

The christians you know today would burn this for devil worship, thank god they are to retarded to notice.

ive got green-brown eyes and brown hair. Am i not white?

He was a student with a part time job I think

The only person who ever tried to burn this is the literal retard Varg.

top lad
now if only he would find a job back home so we aren't left with only low iq morons

Not according to Varg. He thinks you are basically an African

Are Macedonian chicks QT? Some of your villages look pretty damn comfy desu

Varg is a blowhard faggot degenerate murderer and should not be celebrated but hvis lyset tar oss is a pretty good record desu

A literal white nigger

some dude on here told me they were top tier when he visited
dunno how true that is tbqh
but if i was someone with a lot of cash i'd definitely retire in some mountain village/town here
food and rent/house price is cheap as shit
lots of nice nature
easily obtainable guns (illegally)
eastern europe is really good for a loaner type imo

I'm a Christian and hate varg

HAIL ISRAEL
HAIL THE JEWISH PEOPLE
HAIL THE BIBLE AND TALMUD
HAIL ZIONISM AND OPEN BORDER CAPITALISM

Hey my fellow Christians don't forget to donate to some poor Africans today. Try and sign your daughter to go on a missionary trip to help the poor impoverished Africans. It will be an enriching experience. Don't forget we are all equal under jesus except Jews because they are better than we are

He only grew those chin pubes to disguise his fetal alchohol syndrome top lip.

>Le false dichotomy meme

Lol, brainlet.

my family has a winter house here
gonna go in a week or so hunting there with a distant uncle
gonna be the first time cause my close family have been city people for 3 generations

Both look comfy as fuck. If I ever went there it would probably be in a warm region cause sometimes I get tired of the cold here. I also like the architecture in these pictures, has an ancient/mediterranean-esque aesthetic

Your hero is a little mouse man who'd shart down his leg and cry if I appeared annoyed at him.
Faggots don't even know who uses pol. You think that that clown shoe with a Pom Pom on is anything - kiss my fucking arse both of you.
He's lucky that I'm not interested enough to go and knock him clean out, stick a rolled up newspaper up his ass and light it and put it on you tube
You teeny turds ought to get better heroes.

Rat man that lives in a bush because everyone thinks he's a muppet telling us whose white. He wouldn't even make a good mutt - they'd just blow
His rat faced head off and walk away whistling

nah i hate the hot places
in summer it's easily 40 degrees and it has been always unbearable for me but even more so now cause i've went from anorexic to 1/2/3/4 in a year
the only architecture that's very distinct here is these types of houses
it's really old and it's distinct for the region the same way those nord churches are
the ones that are pointy

also that lake in the other picture is full of
drunken degenerates in the summer

You're a fag hiding behind a meme flag
Your opinion is discarded
Get a better hero than Vargina