Daily reminder that Nazi Germany was a degenerate society with liberal use of revolting drugs

Daily reminder that Nazi Germany was a degenerate society with liberal use of revolting drugs

>drugs used in limited medical and military scenarios

>hurr durr Nazi Germany was liberal 420 hurr

youre thinking of wiemar berlin

Meanwhile America is literally shooting Opioids up their ass.

Drugs are only degenerate when used as Soma by zog. Otherwise it's a matter of personal responsibility.

The author of that book likely supports legalization and is pro-drug.

Kek this

If you are British and support Hitler and Naziism you might as well get "cuckold" tattooed on your own forehead.

You mean a tattoo that says "I support a man that didn't want a war in the first place"

Go support your kike commie fatso somewhere else.

Russia is not much better though.

It’s because your government didn’t want to collaborate with them, bong.

That would be Sir Oswald Mosley, not Adolf Hitler.

>Nazi Germany
The Weimar Republic wasn't apart of Nazi Germany

If anything, Churchill was the warmonger

Hang around Sup Forums for a bit you'll soon change your mind

Hitler wanted Mosley in power.

Adolph didn't want war with England, hence the 20+ peace agreements extended and denied by Churchill every single time.

Remember Dunkirk you limey fuck!

It’s not that widespread in the European part but mostly in Far East cuz it’s a shithole and Asia is right around the corner where all the goodie goodies come from

Mosley offered to fight for Britain as soon as its life was at stake, accorded Hitler half the blame for the war after its termination, and many Blackshirts were extremely accomplished soldiers during the war.

GEE I WONDER WHY THE DEPUTY FUHRER RUDOLPH HESS PARACHUTED INTO ENGLAND WHEN PEACE TALKS CEASED WITH BRITAIN AND GERMANY IN 1940 (WHEN GERMANY HAD ENGLAND BY THE BALLS) MUST BE BECAUST NAZIS WERE EVIL WAR MONGERING NAZIS.

Yes Dunkirk, the battle in which Hitler let us fucking go.

>Mosley offered to fight for Britain as soon as its life was at stake, accorded Hitler half the blame for the war after its termination, and many Blackshirts were extremely accomplished soldiers during the war.

And they were arrested without trial.

God I wish we'd let them take that little fucking piece of shit island. Oh well, what the Nazis didn't do the Pakis will finish.

>British nationalists fought for their country when it was at war

Colour me shocked.

So many POS Jew posts trying to manipulate young goyim minds. Don’t fall for the Jewish mind fuck.

I don't support either the British government's actions or those of Hitler even though the latter's are obviously incomparably worse.

(((Right)))...

>pervitin
>limited medical and military scenarios
lol they were giving it out as chocolates to housewives

That makes sense it is all the U.S soldiers in Afghanistan guarding the Poppy fields there.

>the latter
>worse

Yes because Hitler rallying millions of people across Europe against Communism is incomparably worse to 20,000 dead at Dresden in one day.

Look around you. By causing that war, he made Communism win in the end.

The Nazis were the ones who began the bombing of civilians. I fail to see in any event why it is worse to kill civilians than it is to kill young male conscripts. You are morally responsible for your own government.

>by causing that war

Hitler did not cause the war, Churchill wanted it as far back as 1936 because of the "crime" of kicking out the Rothchilds.

Hitler invaded Poland because of a massacre of ethnic Germanics near Danzig, an area in which Hitler offered western Prussia in exchange.

Pray produce your source about Churchill "wanting the war because Hitler kicked out the Rothschilds."

This was his earliest mention of Hitler, which came to be entirely justified:

"On October 19, 1930, he met with Prince Bismarck at the German Embassy to discuss current events. When the topic of Hitler and the Nazi Party arose, Churchill acknowledged Hitler’s declarations that he had no intention of waging a war of aggression, however, as the Prince noted, Churchill “was convinced that Hitler or his followers would seize the first available opportunity to resort to armed force.”"

The Danzig massacre is TGSNT propaganda.

This is now a Christian server so no swearing.

that guy's right

yeah but they banned it when they saw how toxic it is

No. They were a normal society with an average amount of drug abuse and alcoholism that you would find in an all white community.

>Guard the poppy used to kill us
>guard the niggers used to extort us
we're guinea pigs to be experimented on.

There is a difference between using farmaceutical substances for battle of medican purposes and to use those now antiquated substances because “Dude, it fells so weird XDDD”
If not then everyone in the 20’s that was treated for a respiratory issue with cocaine is a degenerate

It's kind of a stretch to say Germany caused the war. The war against Poland, sure, but that was isolated to a small part of Eastern Europe that had already been German territory for generations. It was Britain and France that declared war on Germany, not the other way around.

>Tis a good old European tradition of the Berserker.
>Get hopped up into a battle rage on some weird mead with mushrooms in it that the shaman gave you.
>Chew your shield, rip your clothes off, cut yourself with your axe, swear mighty oaths.
>See Odin and Valkyries in psychedelic visions, charge into battle immune from pain and fear.
>Kill, kill, kill and skull fuck your enemies, eat some of the bodies.
>Achieve new high score in the "enemy heads caved in with a mace" category.
>Come down off drugs and go home to Brunhilde with a sore head, for comforting with big Scandinavian milkers.
>Know you will do the same next weekend.

Basically.

>churchill goes to German embassy
>Hitler says "I don't want to go to war"
>Churchill leaves
>"Yeah hitler said he didn't want to go to war but i bet he actually does. Lets go to war"
God why is Hitler such a fucking war monger