Another trumpfag talking point destroyed lol

>During a night of heavy drinking at an upscale London bar in May 2016, George Papadopoulos, a young foreign policy adviser to the Trump campaign, made a startling revelation to Australia’s top diplomat in Britain: Russia had political dirt on Hillary Clinton.
>About three weeks earlier, Mr. Papadopoulos had been told that Moscow had thousands of emails that would embarrass Mrs. Clinton, apparently stolen in an effort to try to damage her campaign.
>Australian officials passed the information about Mr. Papadopoulos to their American counterparts, according to four current and former American and foreign officials with direct knowledge of the Australians’ role.
>The information that Mr. Papadopoulos gave to the Australians answers one of the lingering mysteries of the past year: What so alarmed American officials to provoke the F.B.I. to open a counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign months before the presidential election?

>It was not, as Mr. Trump and other politicians have alleged, a dossier compiled by a former British spy hired by a rival campaign. Instead, it was firsthand information from one of America’s closest intelligence allies..

nytimes.com/2017/12/30/us/politics/how-fbi-russia-investigation-began-george-papadopoulos.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/1bRLq
paed.uscourts.gov/documents/opinions/01D0177P.pdf
archive.fo/rgo2L
archive.fo/NBK5Q
archive.fo/438bY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3412251/Former-secretary-defense-says-odds-pretty-high-China-Iran-Russia-got-access-Hillary-Clinton-s-private-email-server.html
youtu.be/bvvybcX01wY
mobile.twitter.com/pacelattin/status/867949635028959232/video/1
washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-frustrated-lawmakers-pressed-fbis-mccabe-for-answers-on-trump-dossier-they-got-nothing/article/2644225
thehill.com/homenews/administration/341788-exclusive-doj-let-russian-lawyer-into-us-before-she-met-with-trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fake news

nobody gives a fuck about this here lmao. The semantics and blatant sliding is hilarious

I know all you care about is what your trumpfag blogs say lol

noice

This is a very big deal

Hahahaha, DAMAGE CONTROL, they write this shit literally hours after Sen. Graham said the Dossier was the reason for the FISA warrant.

Why compile the Dossier, which is a felony, when you have paappapappapalos's spilling the beans.

>oppo research is a felony
Wow, you're a retard

But collusion with an enemy state is a crime, enjoy the punishment!

>m-my trumpfag blogs say so
pathetic

>paying foreign intelligence officers to make political hitjob dossiers with Russian intelligence

loooool, you're all fucked.

Not looking good for Trump.

Using the FBI to spy on a candidate is a felony.

>political hitjob dossiers
That's not a category. It's exactly like doing journalism.

Trump's Russia collusion to rig the election will be uncovered and prosecuted, enjoy the impeachment process!

The Spooky Tale of Papadopoulos and Joseph Mifsud

News of Papadopoulos maybe wearing a wire came out 30th October
>Trump Adviser May Have Been Wearing A Wire In Conversations With Campaign Associates (DailyCaller)
archive.fo/1bRLq
>The former Trump campaign adviser who accepted a plea deal for lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russians is a “proactive cooperator” with federal investigators, according to court documents unveiled on Monday.
>The website Hot Air explored the meaning of the term, and pointed to a 2001 federal court case which explained that “proactive cooperation is generally understood to mean that the defendant will engage in some type of undercover work on behalf of the Government, such as wearing a wire and/or meeting face to face with persons suspected of involvement in criminal activity.”
Court Case referenced:
paed.uscourts.gov/documents/opinions/01D0177P.pdf

The professor was Joseph Mifsud as we found out the same day
>Revealed: London professor at centre of Trump-Russia collusion inquiry says: 'I have clear conscience' (Telegraph)
archive.fo/rgo2L
>The London professor is not named in the official court documents but the Telegraph can disclose his identity as Professor Joseph Mifsud
>Prof Mifsud confirmed he was the London professor described in the document drawn up by special counsel Robert Mueller but vehemently denied any wrongdoing.

8th November CNN publishes this article
>Academic at heart of Clinton 'dirt' claim vanishes, leaving trail of questions (CNN)
archive.fo/NBK5Q
>LAST THURSDAY he disappeared from the private university in Rome where he teaches.

This would mean Joseph Mifsud vanished Thursday the 2nd - 3 days after the charges against Papadopoulos became known and rumors of him wearing a wire began.

>"I absolutely exclude the fact that I spoke of secrets regarding Hillary Clinton," he told La Repubblica.

>Those were his last words in public on the subject.

Counterintelligence is the main job of the FBI.
If and when you are colluding with an enemy state count on being recorded.

Keep making up trumptard fantasy felonies. brainlets.

Here comes the Russian troll brigade with their piles of spam.

He gets paid to post. Ignore him.

>Ryan: The Russian's hacked the DNC....
>McHenry:....to get oppo..
>Ryan:...on Trump and like delivered it to... to who?
>McCarthy: There's...there's two people I think , Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump....[Laughter]...swear to God.
>Ryan: this is an off the record... [laughter]...NO LEAKS..[laughter]...alright?!

Kek, good luck. Nothing in the thousands of texts between FBI agents says anything about Australia.

It is indeed. Hence all the flights to Gitmo recently. Note that Trump was not on them.

>The adviser, George Papadopoulos, offered to set up “a meeting between us and the Russian leadership to discuss US-Russia ties under President Trump,” telling them his Russian contacts welcomed the opportunity, according to internal campaign emails read to The Washington Post.
>The proposal sent a ripple of concern through campaign headquarters in Trump Tower. Campaign co-chairman Sam Clovis wrote that he thought NATO allies should be consulted before any plans were made. Another Trump adviser, retired Navy Rear Adm. Charles Kubic, cited legal concerns, including a possible violation of U.S. sanctions against Russia and of the Logan Act, which prohibits U.S. citizens from unauthorized negotiation with foreign governments.
>But Papadopoulos, a campaign volunteer with scant foreign policy experience, persisted. Between March and September, the self-described energy consultant sent at least a half-dozen requests for Trump, as he turned from primary candidate to party nominee, or for members of his team to meet with Russian officials. Among those to express concern about the effort was then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort, who rejected in May 2016 a proposal from Papadopoulos for Trump to do so.
archive.fo/438bY

Awww are you going to abandon another one of your threads sweetie? If you dont like me ass raping you with facts stop shilling anytime

>and Obama is hiding out in Tahiti
>i-i swear!

I'm not wasting my time with Russian trolls but it's perfectly legal to hire political consulting firms like Fusion in America.
You're a Russian troll, you wouldn't know.

Right, so the FBI decided to open an investigation into a potential crime of... looking at emails?

>facts

You're a Russian troll. Your job is to mindlessly spam all day.

I'm warning everyone what you are.

lol trumpfags are retarded

>About three weeks earlier, Mr. Papadopoulos had been told that Moscow had thousands of emails that would embarrass Mrs. Clinton, apparently stolen in an effort to try to damage her campaign.
>Australian officials passed the information about Mr. Papadopoulos to their American counterparts, according to four current and former American and foreign officials with direct knowledge of the Australians’ role.
>The information that Mr. Papadopoulos gave to the Australians answers one of the lingering mysteries of the past year: What so alarmed American officials to provoke the F.B.I. to open a counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign months before the presidential election?

That's a very convoluted way of saying Robert Gates said Russia has Hillary's emails. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3412251/Former-secretary-defense-says-odds-pretty-high-China-Iran-Russia-got-access-Hillary-Clinton-s-private-email-server.html

>literally hiring foreign agents to get info from Russia
>b-but its ok when we do it !

LOL, the dems are about to get ass reamed and this is the best you guys can do?

Its not legal to lie about it and then present it to the FBI for example as an intelligence report.

This is a losing battle for you meme flaggot

Fusion is an American firm, perfectly legal to hire and it was hire first by other Republicans. Steele is not an agent, he's a private investigator. And the private Russian contacts are not "Russia" which illegally hacked the election and was coordinating with Trump on government level.

Shareblue is shilling hard since the IG report announcement of FBI misconduct.

You're a Russian troll. Your job is to mindlessly spam all day.

Too bad the DNC never let the FBI exam the servers, soyboy.

>Russia has dirt on Hillary
>startling revelation
No one in the world can be surprised about Hillary corruption .

Fake news and gay

>FBI
The CIA and NSA don't need to exam it to know the incoming traffic and who's behind it or what they're up to.

tell soros hes fucked this one up bois

you have lost, hillary has lost, communism has lost

Are you so pathetically desperate as to believe this bullshit?

Are you insisting that the situation as described by you could possibly justify a prolonged campaign of espionage against a citizen?

>hacked the election
> coordinating on a government level

Go ahead and prove either of those asinine claims

Now you're just making shit up like the NYtimes. Fuck off.

Hillary's emails were never released, Seth Rich didn't have access to them. Her private email server was never hacked. That's why this story is grade A, democrat bullshit damage control.

Hillary conspired with Republicans to spy on Trump, we know this is true, as well as the FBI.

They are trying to justify their investigation before they show the FISA applications.

The "current and former officials" are trying to shift attention off the dossier because it would look fucking terrible if the dossier was the first thing they saw. The problem is we know pappy boy used to work for clintons state department.

Takeaway from this is they have nothing left and all they can do is try and move the frame a little bit.

Not even the FBI can even after a year and a half looking at it

That's exactly what this is, damage control for the illegal activity of the FBI. This has nothing to do with Trump colluding with the Russians.

Total bullshit: who was the Australian "top diplomat"?
Agree
A fucking shitposting meme site.,
Exactly. They are truly desperate when they suddenly introduce drunk Australians into the narrative. Jumped the shark here.
Excellent kiwi bro. You do good work.
Papadopolous linked in page was interesting - it appeared here on Sup Forums for literally 11 minutes one time.
And yeah. This is total idiotic bullshit.

Ain't you all lucky a massive electrical storm work me at 3.30am for me to join this shitpost.

OP is clueless. This is damage control by Brennan because Graham admitted his scheme to the American people. Looks like FBI have given up all the conspirators texts and will release more as necessary to expose this latest lie.

Okay and? The dossier is still illegal.
This

You're both trolls. There's no excuse for this much willful ignorance.

Okay, confrimed idiot. You must also be a new fag because you didn't even look at his flag.

The trolls are instructed to use VPNs you moron.

I seriously hope you guys dont believe this. Believing autists here are Russian trolls is absolutely retarded. You don't understand the culture here, lurk more faggot.

>everybody who disagrees with ne is a RUSSIAN TROLL
Im done here. Everytime someone beats you with facts and logic you ignore it.

>hang the narrative on the dossier
>get called out
>better swing that narrative around again

you liberals are fucking pathetic

No, not a troll. I'll humor you for a minute however. Say that this conversation actually happened, and the Aussies tipped off the FBI. The FBI goes to the FISA court, and is denied, because this isn't evidence. So Hillary hires Fusion GPS and the FBI to fabricate the Dossier to get the second FISA warrant, that went through. No matter what, Hillary, Obama, Sally Yates, the FBI, all committed felonies to spy on the Trump campaign.

>ywn have her sweetie posting at your IRL while you jerk your dick onto her tits

why even live?

Fuck off with your damage control Russian troll.

>They're finding out the dossier was bogus
>Quick! spin some other explanation for the warrants that allowed a presidential candidate to be spied on by the current president

Hilarious that anyone believes this at face value. Absolutely zero critical thinking.

Reminder: CNNs own lawyer red pilled himself on the FBI only 2 days ago

youtu.be/bvvybcX01wY

It's also legal to get opposition research from other countries, which is what you claim (wrongly) that trump did with russia.

>le meme flag, accusing of a Russian troll
nice shareblue soyboy

What's been disproved in the dossier? Nothing? This story just shows it wasn't the basis for the investigation to begin with

You also have Lynch getting the Russian lawyer into the US for the Trump tower meeting.
Or the russian lawyer meeting with Fusion before and after going to see Trump Jr.
Or the russian lawyer giving Jr a different dossier also from Fusion

There is litterally nothing in this whole Russia story that doesnt lead back to dems

All of the Dossier has been disproved. Trump did not hire peeing hookers.

>he said, desperately, for the 560th this year.

Trump's bodyguard couldn't even disprove that in his testimony lol
>I left and I don't know what happened the rest of the night

>the CIA and NSA have NEVER lied to the american people for political reasons

What's it like being a clueless child who has no grasp on current or former events?

>No, not a troll.
Then you're just stupid and lazy to inform yourself. Oh yeah I forgot that everything is fake news anyway.
Enjoy the indictments, you can't say they are fake :)

Enjoy the IG report next month. Rumor is Obama used FISA warrants on Romney as well. Looks like a pattern to me.

How can someone be this stupid holy fuck.

You raped my dog when he was only a puppy. Disprove it lol.

What trumpfag blogs did you hear that from?

Bushes lied, not the intel professionals. There is now a different administration and they're saying the same things.
Trump's own CIA director confirmed it.

They couldn't lie even if they wanted too, there's just too much evidence pointing in one direction.

You're a Muslim and don't own dogs. It was just disproved, you retard

Haven't seen a real shareblue thread in a while. Thanks for letting me know of your panic, kike. Seems good news is around the corner.

You can't "use" FISA warrants, trumpy. They are either granted by judges base on facts or not.

There were so many connections between Trump and Russia that not looking into it would have been neglecting their duties.

Papadopoulos is a patsy

That must be why the first one was denied.

Claim: Donald Trump is the God Emperor who will supervise construction of our first star gate.

Disprove that, monkey boy.

>unironically back to the Russian narrative
The absolute state of democuck PR groups.

digits confirm

He is retarded and has dementia
mobile.twitter.com/pacelattin/status/867949635028959232/video/1

This post will be ignored by OP.

First one what? They are secret. Trump could declassify them but he doesn't which tells you everything.

Do you think the US government bars foreign lawyers from court? lol

washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-frustrated-lawmakers-pressed-fbis-mccabe-for-answers-on-trump-dossier-they-got-nothing/article/2644225

>He said on more than one occasion that the FBI had worked hard to verify the dossier, telling lawmakers that the FBI had at one point sent investigators to London as part of the effort.

>McCabe was asked to point to anything in the dossier that he knew to be true. McCabe noted that the dossier said, accurately, that the unpaid, low-level Trump foreign policy adviser Carter Page visited Moscow in July 2016.

>McCabe's questioners were not impressed. Page's Moscow trip was reported in the press at the time it happened; the simple fact that he was in Russia was not a revelation. Lawmakers reminded McCabe that Page's presence in Moscow was long established and then asked again: Was there anything more in the dossier that McCabe now knows to be true? McCabe, according to sources, said he did not know how to answer the question.

Fake news. I FISA'd everyone around you and unmasked all you friends and found no evidence but now your obstructing justice so we will need a special council to investigate you again

So a drunk, unpaid, low level volunteer prompted an entire witch hunt into the Trump campaign?

How is this breaking news? Notice how the FBI agents who opened the investigation were anti Trump/pro-Clinton.

Yeah, this is complete bullshit. Lol.

>forgets democrat involvement
Like I said, totally ignored.

Your trumpfag blogs are very desperate

Yes they do.

God you're dumb, there were two FISA requests, one was denied the other was granted. It has been confirmed, yesterday by the senate intelligence committee, that the Dossier was the basis of the approved FISA warrant. Hence why the NY times is doing damage control today.

Not an argument.

It's not a crime when the president does it

If my taxes drop I don’t care if Russia literally hacked and changed election votes. Hillary needed to lose and Trump needed to win

The ends justify the means, and our country Needs to be Taken Back and Make America Great Again

Now cry more you little loser, another 7 years

Oh yes it fucking is.

Didn't you know that blacks are above the law? Stupid racist.

But only the trump team has been lying about those contacts with Russians. No democrats are lying, just not commenting on ongoing investigations
It was a statement, not an argument against your favorite blog entries
>My extra $30 a week, best case scenario, justifies colluding with adversaries
lol

You live in a world where MK-Ultra not only happened, but happened and was covered up effectively that we'll literally never know what the CIA is actually capable of.

If you think there is ANYTHING they can't lie about, you're a goddamned idiot.

haha holy shit this denial and goalpost moving
HOLY FUCK

>nyt
literally kys you shill faggot
>in all fields

This info has been public since July.
thehill.com/homenews/administration/341788-exclusive-doj-let-russian-lawyer-into-us-before-she-met-with-trump

>The Russian lawyer who penetrated Donald Trump’s inner circle was initially cleared into the United States by the Justice Department under “extraordinary circumstances” before she embarked on a lobbying campaign last year that ensnared the president’s eldest son, members of Congress, journalists and State Department officials, according to court and Justice Department documents and interviews.

>This revelation means it was the Obama Justice Department that enabled the newest and most intriguing figure in the Russia-Trump investigation to enter the country without a visa.