Girl on Tinder just asked me what my favorite conspiracy theory is

what do I say?

Jews

Go back to Re__it

"Israel did nothing wrong"

yeah i was going to drop the big tamale, but figured she'd unmatch. im trying to smash, user.

after you give me a rimjob faggot

>tfw talking to CIA spook on degenerate app

>favorite conspiracy theory
the idea that conspiracy theories are automatically false

tell her that the prince was written as a satire, but correct none the less

aliens at area 51

The Patriarchy

Someone keeps stealing my chunky logs. Where do they go?

All women are secretly government agents trying to steal sperm so the international oligarchy use it as fuel for their Satanic space ships and intergalactic hegemony

Say the one that paul mccartney died and the cia replaced him in order to keep the public distracted from their illegal actions overseas. Girls want fun conspiracy theories, dont sperg out with the JQ too early.

If you want to nail her, and are to beta to drop jews then take Area 51 and babble about we're not alone bs or corporations

This and also the "wage gap"

Why are there always cum stains on my panties? What do you do when I'm not here?

White privledge

Montana is not real

send her the Jimmi Neutron meme where his dad explains that six million is an impossible figure.

girls love memes

>using Tinder
Degenerate kys

bogdanoffs

Bluebeam

You sure it wasn't grindr?

+1

Show us pics of her, OP.

is she into anything niche?

#MeToo

sandy hook

You shouldn't talk to girls on drugs

The holohoax

(OP)
That people find love on Tinder

Excuse me while I get this logged

The lottery is a trap to catch time travellers.

Tell her that the reason women's clothing is so shitty is because the fashion industry is controlled by gay men.

Another one - the government pays rappers/hip hop 'artists' to promote the baggy pants style among the urban youth to make it easier to catch them when they commit a crime.

Pizzagate

Post her pics you faggot.

White privilege

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

The hip-hop mind virus as a tool to turn all members of society into a drove of sex-obsessed zombies and mindless consumers by teaching young people to value money and material objects over literally everything.

Funny enough, thats what she said was her favorite and then asked me mine.

You guys want pics?

>calling someone a faggot is homophobic
spotted the literal fag

>knockout studies on nigger dick size

this, world's elite bows to them

Just say it and she might think it's a joke but whatever you do, don't back down. Women like men who have strong convictions.

give the pics Sir

also this, you'll make her laugh

Make it relate to her you idiot, don’t actually literally talk about conspiracies. Say something like she’s part of a conspiracy to get you into bed

Equality

Jews. That's just the truth tho.

How about Bogdanoffs?

bhutanese shadow market

Day of the Rake when? I'm ashamed to be in this country.

You retard

Are you a cuck or something? You have to say outrages things to get her interest. Especially when you meet her go full in on the jews but say it ina joking way and apologise haha

Mossad did 9/11

Drop thhe fresh spicy one from the LV shooting

> THEY'RE TURNING THE FREAKIN' FROGS GAY!!!!!!!

Look I want you to get laid for our cause.

Say it;s the bogdanoffs along with the jews and then when you meet her go full out on the jews and then frame it as if she of some friend of yours is to blame for making you say it and say it jokingly. And then say can you not love me for who I am. WHY DO YOU HATE ME? but keep it light

After smash you say "jews did 9/11" and show her out immediately

That women don't like having sex. Then she will say that is not true, and you'll ask how can we prove it then? Good luck Op.

Palestine

round earth

This is a lot easier than you think if you want to get laid. Las Vegas shooting, it's the most accessible conspiracy for normies

That one is crazy enough to actually use it. Good laugh times will be had

Send her this and make it a bonding activity for the two of you as you pore over its contents together.

Go full 14/88 on her and maybe you'll find a nice like minded waifu by simply being different.

jews are humans

Fpbp

white male privilege.

Say that all white women should be cum dumps for Finnish bulls

>falling for a CIA agent on tinder
wow you goyim are stupid

Got to /b with this shit
sage

>tfw no cia gf

Simpsons is real footage

fuck i didn't change my flag since my larping on /sg/

>implying it's only a theory

Spooks are just honest, hardworking guys who care deeply for the country.

Nice conspiracy theory, tin foiler.

Checked, glow-in-the-dark CIA nigger.