Erica Garner, daughter of Eric Garner, pronounced DEAD

msn.com/en-us/news/us/activist-erica-garner-dies-after-heart-attack/ar-BBHw89c?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=SK216DHP

PRESS S TO SPIT ON GRAVE

Will the grave be covered in Watermelons?

How edgy of you. Making a meme thread about a girl who died of a heart attack. It's brave. Do more.

S

S

I was gonna say she "can't breath". but changed my mind

Ew, go defend a black supremacist somewhere else.

I don't blame her for being angry and lashing out. Her brother was murdered by the cops and they got away with it, like always. I don't agree with her racism, but I get where it was coming from. I mean, most of the people on this board are racist loons, and they never had anything close to as bad happen to them from any of the races they constantly rant about.

>It's brave. Do more.
You're typing to a kid trying to appeal to his "fellow nazis", I wouldn't bother trying to make him feel bad he's just retarded.

Her heart exploded and she didn’t even need three cops to sit on her. Shocking.

Looks like it was bad genetics after all...

> suffered major brain damage from a lack of oxygen
R U SURE IT WASN'T LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME?

And nothing of value was lost

good riddance

S

Or maybe she's a black supremacist because snowniggers killed her brother? Much like most of this board is WN because you're scared that a bomb will go off if we don't shut the borders?

the thing is i don't give a shit about niggers, and i flat-out hate commie faggots like you.

Going to need a double wide coffin

S

>right-wing
>lack of intellectual and logical consistency

Checks out

>commies
>human

she tried to warn us user

S

That's sad honestly.

I usually hate this sort of non-argumentation, but goddammit I agree in this instance. Commies are less human even than niggers, and debating them is even more pointless.

Who let in all the soy cuck beta fags... fuck off back to huffpo

SHUT YOUR NIGGER LOVING MOUTH

Go cry about dead niggers elsewhere

F rest in peace hun

Why do "anarchists" defend controlling governments? This is the funniest thing

>be american
>die of heart attack

Red pill me. Sounds like Eric Garner literally dindu nuffin

Hi Eric
fuck off

DNC Clean up crew using declassified Heart Attack gun she was only 27

fpbp

S

they're even worse than the plague, we still have to deal with ours, who are boomers-commies, fucking unholy abominations.

Shit, you beat me to it.

S. Probably all those crack rocks she was smoking. One less piece of shit SJW "activist" (read: traitor to the West). I hope it was painful.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ROT DEAD NIGGER ROT

nigger was trying to sell cigarrettes on the street, which is illegal, that's not nuffin

>act like a nigger
>get treated like a nigger
it's almost as if actions have consequences

The edge in this topic is off the scale. Laughing at a girl for dying from a heart attack because she was black and had different opinions to you? Woah, you guys are dangerous!

>t. muhammed

are we supposed to feel sad about monkeys dying now? what the fuck is wrong with you

Why is this literally the TOP story on google news? Holy shit we are being bombarded with propaganda.

>at age 27
>barely had time to spend any money from the settlement

Because everyone is MLK now. Sickening. Our only chance is to push civ nat. Otherwise legit civil war is coming, and by then the military will be 50/50 shitskins and women.

>civ nat.

She couldn't breathe!

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

oh wait hold on lemme re-hydrate

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Fucking hell man.

>Legit civil war is coming
You sound like a soy boy.

who?

Someone explain to me how the death of Eric Garner was not straight up murder

btw do you have a p5 reaction folder you could share?

no sorry lad i just have one big folder of my reaction images
i can dump a few if you want though

>I can't breath disease is hereditary

w e w

that's all i have that are related to P5

asthma is hereditary are you stupid