Should having children with retarded women be allowed, even if they're white?

Should having children with retarded women be allowed, even if they're white?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=v0uv_VEfIv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah of course, it's 2018! sell them to liberals for bitcoin.

Given how low your numbers are already, I think you'll have to take all you can get really.

she isnt even white.

she may not look like it, but she is. she's very beautiful on the inside, the problem is that you have to look for it, and only I'm able to see how intelligent and white she is on the inside

beta orbiters like destiny will always envy chads like jf ploughing 18-19 year olds in the states

>tfw you'll never chainfuck retarded barely legal girls with the mental age of a toddler

tight puss is tight puss regardless of what's up there

yes

and retarded babies, they're also very important

all women are retarded anyways. disabled pussy needs smashing too. there's nothing wrong with these people having an intimate relationship. it is fucking bigotry to think otherwise. it's funny how fluid the line of bigotry is with libs

No, that is how you make Irish

>all women are retarded anyways
/thread

Desperate times, desperate measures.

I feel like he would have been good for the girl.

JF does not come off like some pedo to me.

of course he doesn't

Oo, that silver tongue of yours.

>(((character assassination)))
>(((destiny)))

She had AUTISM, not retardation.

Honestly the whole incident sounds like a family dispute more than anything. Shame on density for bringing private personal issues into the fold. Literally not an argument.

I know what you mean.
Why DEStiny went the road he did with JF is fucked up.

But i noticed with him he is hatefull little fuck even tho he claims to be caring.

hooktube.com/watch?v=v0uv_VEfIv0
here's a tl;dr on destiny.
a faggot such as this cannot hold any moral high ground whatsoever

If people can't have sex with autism that have the mental age of a teenager how will Destiny ever finally lose his V card

Post hot retard chicks plz

>girl with no experience living alone
>never worked a job
>literally zero independence
>guy on the internet convinces her to leave her family and put a baby inside of her within ONE WEEK

let's be clear here, anyone who's okay with this is full of shit. had JF been a dirty brownie muslim invading the white land of north carolina, you mother fuckers wouldn't be sitting here defending him.

Jf literally slept with a "10 year old" girl.

at least he's preserving those valuable retarded white genes

if she´s smart enough to graduate and have a driving license then she´s smart enough to figure stuff like that out leaf

some of the documents have been disavowed by the judge as well

Here's my favourite new meme where JF not only claims that the psychiatrist isn't a doctor but that the expert testimony he presented is "hearsay" and should be "stricken from the record". Guess that's what happens when you represent yourself.

udge suggests what JF did is a crime. His response

No, there wouldn't be no jews left on this world if we had these kinds of standards.

Holy shit JF, what the fuck? "Even if said adult was found to be partially incapacitated?". I thought he was "one of the leading neurobiologists in the country". He'll take one position then shore up the other, doesn't seem like he's too sure of himself there.

OP is the proof that shouldn't be allowed.

but daddy said it was fine, because he really really loved mom

he said he was the only one able to access her mind and that she's actually really smart, just like me

I saw that stream and the only issue I see here is it sounds like JF may have tried to use this girl to get citizenship in the USA, and targeted a person who was incredibly desperate for a relationship due to having a disability. If his story that he was just in love is true with someone who happened to have a disability, then I don't see any issues but this situation stinks of something else.

It seems very strange to want to have children with someone you've only known for 6 months and have only lived with for 3 weeks. Incredibly strange.

Does anyone know what JF's immigration status was? He"moved" to Canada after that debacle. Perhaps it wasn't voluntary? Perhaps he was on the verge of getting kicked out of the USA and was so desperate to stay, that he figured he would marry a retarded citizen and get her preggers.

I will give JF the benefit of the doubt for now because I like the guy. I really hope it doesn't turn out that this was some kind of scam to get citizenship.

Unfair context.

Everyone is slow when compared to JF, therefore the standards, even if they exist, should never be applied to JF.

>"10"yo girl
>has an unrestricted driver's license
>going to college
>watches scientific debates that even the average person is too dull to bother

>psychiatrist: We didn't bring her, but I according to my hearsay she's afraid of JF and is totally consented to being forcefully dragged out of JF's house (which contradicts JF's testimony)
>>JF: she is not incapacitated
>Judge: you don't have the right to be here, so it doesn't matter!

That was the most bullshit soulless court I've ever seen. The legal system seized the adult rights of a 20yo woman while she wasn't even allowed to testify or ague against it, and based on hearsay testimonies of the family's psychiatrist.

Reminder that Kraut, Destiny, etc cannot win a debate on race realism, and so instead resort to smearing efforts.

Apparently the father doctor shopped around to psychiatrist after psychiatrist, who all deemed her to be high functioning. But eventually he was able to find a single one that deemed her unfit, and so there you go. Sadly a common thing that happens in psych

>he doesn't want an autistic gf afraid to leave the house

Honestly, an autistic high-IQ GF would probably be the ultimate marriage partner. JF's mistake was picking one with below average IQ.

>high IQ white gf/fiance
>not autistic, but has signs of avoidant personality disorder
>instead of going to the bars or clubs on the weekends, prefers to stay in and read/tv/fuck
Don't know about full 'tismos, but shygirls are best.

I'm no expert on such things, but it's possible a traditional IQ test doesn't take into account strange patterns of thinking with autists. Could be talking out my ass, but he described her as being very intelligent, but just slow to respond and hard to talk to and understand if you don't know her. That's his own anecdote though of course, so take it for what it's worth.

Because dirty brown muslims don't know what consent is. Off yourself you stupid leaf.

This shit storm is still going on? So what's the deal did he fuck someone with an autistic 10 year old brain?

>you're not allowed to get married until you've lived by yourself or worked a job

You do realize that traditionally women did not work and lived with their parents up until the day they got married to their husband, right?

well my good sir, this is an interesting problem, but one step at a time ok? How about you focus on finding a retarded woman stupid enough to have kids with you