Why did muslims aling themselves with the leftists?

Islam is a very brutal and fundamentalist religion, this is not news to any of us. What I'm interested in is why did muslims side with leftists when their values mirror values of right wingers in many ways. It seems like muslims could have gained more political power in places like America if they came as "friends" to the Christians and branded themselves as a new religious surge in America while Christianity was dying and encourage Christians to join to keep their traditional values. They could even parrot the "dems are the real racists" because they are brown. Of course 9/11 changed this but I'm still interested why they make enemies with all the rural gun owners.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z11FAq_aLuI
youtube.com/watch?v=hkhUivqzWv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because liberals' spines are made of jelly and they're easier to conquer.

That is true but they push anti-religious and degenerate messaging, how do muslims deal with this? I have seen some of their subversion take root in universities with muslims girls not wearing their hijab

Because they can be used as a vessel to further their goals, this isn't hard to see. The real question is why does the left put up with it?

It's an uneasy alliance against the latent white christianity in Western countries. In the long run Muslims will btfo leftists of course, unless we kill both of them.

>vessel to further their goals
It seems like using leftists a a vessel is useful for short term gains but appealing to the rural population is the long game. You can see an example of this within the early days of the soviet union, Lenin and his cabal of jews legalized gay marriage and tore down religious institutions. Shorty after this, soviet leaders realized that the rural population was becoming restless with their degeneracy and reversed many of these decisions.

We shall see what happens, the somalis keep getting shipped to the rural areas now.

I do doubt this will work out that well... neither in the US nor in our country...

Unless they begin intermarrying with Christians and put up a facade of assimilation all they are doing is pissing off the rural gun owners that can fend for themselves

Yes

I don't think they do. Muslims despise lgbt degeneracy. A few westernized sluts don't really count because whores will be whores.

You really think intermarriage is a realistic scenario? I do rather doubt that, at least from my experience ... I think that rural people have a stronger genetic tendency for xenophobia (too long to explain now, has to do with dopaminergic system and its effect on human behaviour). Usually the people who do not mind foreigners have already been pulled to the big cities.

Liberals don't have a concrete set of beliefs. They believe what they're told, when they're told. If they question it then they're racist

Yes I believe a fake assimilation would be possible. You have to remember that in America many conservacucks like BASED BLACKS IN MAGA HATS and the same effect could be achieved with muslims. The issue with muslims is that they move to an area and act secretive toward the local population while shunning outsiders

No religion, no viewpoint and no morals means that person is a blank canvas that can be painted on to the wishes of a more steadfast individual.

>friends of christians
>all infidels must die
pick one

The left are just their useful idiots. They'd be the first ones beheaded if Muslims had their way.

>Middle-Eastern migrants want gibs
>Democrats want a large, quickly reproducing voting base dependent on gibs
It's not complicated.

Politics makes strange bedfellows.

Leftists are useful idiots for Islam

Both anti white men.

Using them for their agenda, knowing there are no obstacles and no push back with that retards.

What this guy said

>anti-religious and degenerate messaging
I don't think this is true. They aren't anti religious, they are just anti-christian. A lot of them are so empty inside they start perusing wiccan shit. The accept muslims with open arms. And the degenerate messaging is primarily anti western, that always comes first. Muslims are very anti western so they get along.

The right is too brainwashed by MK ultra to accept islam now. All the boomers watch is fox news. Theyre programmed til their death. It wasnt even us..

Found the dirty mudslime

It's the other way around. Leftists are the ones that want to flood their disrespective countries with inbred cheap labor, that can also continually vote for the Liberal cause. All the the muslim propaganda you see comes from the left.

Justin Castrudeau is a liberal. Does this image make more sense now?

As former president Ronald Reagan said:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z11FAq_aLuI

"If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the form of Liberalism"

Even George Carlin said that shit:

youtube.com/watch?v=hkhUivqzWv0

Because Muslims simply constitute the most radical incarnation of the left, in that they are hostile to the west (and leftism at this stage is simply hostility to your own civilization). You could ask the same question about why left wing jews align themselves with Palestinian nationalists, or turkish internationalists with Kurdish separatists, Russian liberals with Ukrainian neo nazis ect.

because the left wants to overcome "The system" and Islam helps

>That is true but they push anti-religious and degenerate messaging, how do muslims deal with this?

not at all. When they are done the left gets submitted or killed

For the most part the Right wing is against immigration policy. While the Islamist politician might agree with traditionalism more, they know that they need to support the party that will bring more Islamics into the voting pool.
Its just a means to an end Im sure they will go hard right when they have a big enough support base

The left want to ruin your country, by bringing these subhumans over to it. Most of the time these refugee's aren't even really Muslim. Some will come from Africa or other third world countries in false pretense.

>The right is too brainwashed by MK ultra to accept islam now. All the boomers watch is fox news. Theyre programmed til their death. It wasnt even us..

Weak shareblue counterargument is weak.

The Bullshit of the left has more tactical value, perfectly useful kiffar, they keep making mistakes with no interruptions. The more degeneration and cancer, the more Islam is the answer.

Muslims couldn't care less about what liberals want.
What they want is open borders and welfare, it makes it easier for conquering.

This. They are merely using the libs to get what they want.

Muslims see liberals as easily conquerable/stoneable. If they want to actually conquer white lands they need to defeat the crazy right wing nationalist white people who are the last vanguard of the crusader west. Liberals are useful idiot white traitors that will be stoned once they stop being useful to jihad.

I work with this Afghan guy
These are his political stances:
>Hates Jews
>Hates fags
>Anti immigration (He knows muslims hate each other depending on where they are from)
>Anti-Abortion
>Pro marriage, pro family
Says he loves Justin Trudeau, and Harper was a piece of shit. Even had the nerve to tell me Harper went to the gay parade.(Since Justin takes pics with dicks hanging out)
I try to redpill him, but he is stuck on stupid.
I keep telling him he is conservative in every way. He just says "No"
Echo chamber? I dunno. The guy is an engineer, so he can't be that retarded.

You have it backwards. The left allied themselves with Muslims, not the other way around. Muslims are simply taking advantage of the left's delusional """""alliance""""""

>The real question is why does the left put up with it?
Because muslims, like the leftist, are against the huwite man