The Chinese might have accidentally genocided themselves

The Chinese might have accidentally genocided themselves.
China's one child policy has created a sever gender balance in the country
their are 30 million more men than women. the only hope for these men is find wives in foreign countries.

The wealthier Chinese men prefer eastern European women
while many ordinary Chinese are marrying Africans

So basically thanks to china's one child policy and the resulting gender imbalance china cant be racially pure.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_haplogroups_of_historic_people#Genghis_Khan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_conquest_of_the_Jin_dynasty
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4105016
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign
elinguistics.net/Compare_Languages.aspx?Language1=Korean&Language2=Tamil&Order=Details
qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_boys_(Mormon_fundamentalism)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like chinese girls,

t. White man.

china is made up of 14 different ethnic groups already, they were never racially pure

Hahaaaaa.
This is so funny, Imagine the offsprings, black chinks with little dicks, China as well have a new Orc Army.

I never understood why don't they send some million Chinese and India to Africa and get the continent a bit cleared.

half black, half Chinese 1

They'll use these men to colonise foreign countries and increase their influence, you brainlet.
Having too many men is like having too much ammo. Only a problem if you don't use it.

She has nice face.

half black, half Chinese 2

>Accidentally
All part of the Jews plan

Ugly, do you have IQ stats?

that's the plan. The White Man just has to get out of the way.

They can all breed with niggers and become one new, improved breed species of Chink.

this tread is about racial purity
besides it a genetic downgrade for Chinese to mix with Africans

unfortunately no

Hahahaha wtf
Chinese look like shit to begin with. Koreans and Japanese are alright, but those wide high cheek bones, bad teeth, and squinty eyes of the Chinese don't really do it for me.

>genocided themselves
>largest population in the world

you guys don't like blasians?

If there are no more Chinese women to breed with it is better for nogs to get knocked up by chinks than by other nogs.
Half nogs are still better than full nogs.

Good for head not for bed

>The Chinese might have accidentally genocided themselves.
>The wealthier Chinese men prefer eastern European women
while many ordinary Chinese are marrying Africans

This is the opposite of genocide. Asian men are spreading their genes. It's Eastern women and African women that are genociding their race.

Blacks and asians do have pretty bangable daughters desu.

Seriously it boggles my mind. How could anyone think a "one child policy" is a good idea? That's just asking for extreme gender and population problems.

Bad combination IMO, a downgrade for the Chinese especially. Fugly offspring.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_haplogroups_of_historic_people#Genghis_Khan
>However, research published in 2016 based on ancient DNA from a Mongol burial site suggested that Genghis instead belonged to haplogroup R-M343 (R1b)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_conquest_of_the_Jin_dynasty
>The Mongol conquest of the Jin dynasty, also known as the Mongol–Jin War, was fought between the Mongol Empire and the Jurchen-led Jin dynasty in Manchuria and north China
>The war, which started in 1211, lasted over 23 years and ended with the complete conquest of the Jin dynasty by the Mongols in 1234
>Commanders and leaders
>Genghis Khan

China hasn't been pure since the 13th century. White people had a more northeasterly distribution in the past;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4105016
>This suggests that populations related to contemporary western Eurasians had a more north-easterly distribution 24,000 years ago than commonly thought
>Acknowledging the low depth of coverage, we determined the most likely phylogenetic affiliation of the MA-1 Y chromosome to a basal lineage of haplogroup R

So China actually belongs to whites. Sieg heil, 14/88, praise Jesus.

Chinese ruthless soulless mindset combined whit nigger savagery
what could go wrong right ?

black genes are more dominate.
the Chinese are not spreading their gene pole but diluting it
if a few generation pure Chinese phenotype wont exist

China has a habit of short sighted stupidty
like the Four Pests Campaign
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign

>The wealthier Chinese men prefer eastern European women

Eastern European women would only go for a chink if the other option was an indian.

>muh racial purity

literally a drop in the ocean

YES!
Even a world ruled by niggers would be better than the Chinese. They're even worse than the Jews.

>a few generation pure Chinese phenotype wont exist
How fucking brutal are these things going to be? Literally two types of savages. I can only hope they won't be an issue in the future.

Eastern European women would only go for anyone with a big bank account

isn't this just how you get pajeets?

breed niggers with Chinese = Indians?

There are like 30 million men in China who have no woman to mate with. You know what that makes me think? That makes me think that if I had a million buddies with the same problem, I might want to start some raping and pillaging.

With chinks, poos, and other shitskins having the lowest priority.

Cute tbhf

Looks like China is falling victim to the NWO as well, so much for "muh based China"

She is CUTE.

There was a research asking white women how much a poo should make in order to compensate the difference with a white man, if I remember correctly was something like 120k over the income of the withe man
If somebody has the pic please post

>the Chinese are not spreading their gene pole but diluting it

Doesn't matter so long as the father isn't black. Children with non-black fathers do better.

pajeets are whites plus aborigines

seriously the south Indians (Dravidian) are related to aborigines.

Chinese (((communist))) ideology is literally based on globalist Jewish ideology
-Marxist Leninist

Communism is a hell of a drug. Look at Taiwan, and imagine how wealthy & powerful China would be if they didn't have 3 decades of economic stagnation.

hurr durr two branches of a tree grow back into a trunk

>communist
>china ever being based

>Dravidians

oh please they're more closely related to gooks than to us.

elinguistics.net/Compare_Languages.aspx?Language1=Korean&Language2=Tamil&Order=Details

kek
look at anyone race mixed couple's fridge.

It's either completely divided, or the man cucks out and absorbs the other culture-abandoning his own

Post more op

Jesus Christ. You do realize that 30 million is like 2% of China's entire population? And that even less than those actually look for foreign women?

They are just breeding a track team or two, they aren’t ruled by jews so they will not genocide themselves easily.

It'll be funny when some of the wealthier and more influential chinamen start bringing back their half-caste children, and demand that they be allowed a place of power. Kind of like with the Dumas in France or that Russian Gannibal guy.

Cuteeee

KEKS

>In ecology, the competitive exclusion principle, sometimes referred to as Gause's law, is a proposition named for Georgy Gause that two species competing for the same limiting resource cannot coexist at constant population values. ... The principle has been paraphrased in the maxim "complete competitors cannot coexist".

>"complete competitors cannot coexist".

>cannot coexist

we are talking genetics not linguistic you mung

below replacement level birth rate is only going to increasing their inter marriage rate.

It's because chinese are ugly. This is an half japanese

There's not enough chinese girls for chinese me, which is obviously why we gotta make the numbers more uneven.

#Chinked

it works in theory, but not for large groups. a "race" is born from one family having a fuckton of children, then grandchildren, etc. Most of the racial traits are fixed into the population by inbreeding. If you just mix people at random you get winners who have 10+ kids, and losers who have zero, or even kill a few on the way out. humans are not designed to gently mix with eachother, it's usually all-or-nothing, large families and no families. the "2 is average" meme didn't keep women happy for even a single generation

That was their plan, use their excess male population to conquer foreign countries by conquering the women. I have no idea how African women are going to get used to dealing with such small cocks though.

China fucked up when they massacred/drove out their intelligentsia. Most of them, even the ones in positions of power are likely too myopic to circumvent their overbloated Real Estate Sector and massive resource requirements/inefficiency. I bet they wake up everyday thanking the Western Man for being an imbecile and sending his industry and money over to the PRC in exchange for worthless low quality products just to kick off a twenty year long multiple trillion dollar trade deficit to give themselves supreme economic leverage.

8000 years ago they spoke the same language.

They're breeding a future master race.

Combine the natural athletic ability of Africans with the autistic mathematical skills of Chinese and you will rule the world.

The Africans are staring to get worried because of the high rate of Chinese men marrying African women,
they are worried their wont be any black women left for Africans.

qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/

Nigger women have smaller baginas because they give birth to niglets with smaller brains.

Gooked.com

this is china's plan
that is how they are colonising africa now all the white people have gone
in angola for example they basically shipped out a load of criminals first to create a bridgehead before sending the main force of engineers, business people etc
"empire of dust" is only a taste of what is to come

Sup Forums please don't try to do science

i liked "world of shit" on that album

In several decades, they will just use the coming chimpouts as an excuse to place PRC military units in those countries. The British engineered trade wars to serve as justification to occupy territories for their own benefit.

It won't happen tho.

it's already happened, my filthy goatfucking friend

>i liked "world of shit" on that album
Hits the nail on the head doesn't it now?

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA----

-----UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

^THIS^
Ever wonder why all the "refugees" from the middle east are single young men? Because in islam you can have up to 4 wives. If you are not rich or good looking you get to spend your whole life with your dick in your hand,
OR
You can invade the next country over, kill their men, and rape their womyns. Islam has been doing this for a THOUSAND years. It's only the British Empire that stopped it (temporally) for the past 100 years.

>the fact that black and white Americans speak divergent languages after 400 years of sustained contact heavily implies they're reproductive competitors

discuss

>Ever wonder why all the "refugees" from the middle east are single young men?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_boys_(Mormon_fundamentalism)

I never wonder this for a second, I know the story back to front.

Finnish girls love rice too.

Blacks in America are not competing with whites, in fact the opposite is occurring.

your reading comprehension can't be that fucking poor, blacks compete with whites compete with blacks. there is competition BETWEEN them. It doesn't matter which group is "more aggressive" or "more into the game" the simply point is that there are two clans, the ASK clan and the AXE clan. and for every birth that joins the groups together, there are twenty that split it apart, holding the sides in place.

clan mentality is difficult to destroy, it's the ultimate gridlock for a healthy society

Mormons are fucking evil.
Why didn't obama force integration into their towns?

Blacks are incapable of competing with whites without help from the longnose clan.

WE WUZ CHANGS!!!!

Pajeets v2

Looks like a Brown chink

top kek

>Niggers arent hu...
I unironically think we should mate chinks With niggs to create a New Equal race

negroid strength and mongol intelligence master race 2080

Unironically this

Isnt this a good thing
What if this is their 6D chess
Niggers will recieve Chink dna and finally get os update

This will finally solve Africa

>Ever wonder why all the "refugees" from the middle east are single young men?
Theyre prison populations being dumped by their countries. Thats why you have such rapid crime coming from these people. Theyre literally letting in nothing but the worst criminals from these shitholes come in as refugees

Also, chinks want their kids to have BBC and conquer white women, they are betting on their kids to do what their dads couldnt do.
Besides, chink brain + nigger physique = master race
So in the future it will be like this. Chigger vs Turkipean vs Jews vs True Gooks vs Poos vs Muricano

>negroid strength

CHINKED

her fingers/nails are disgusting

I swear to god, by the end of this the only thing remaining will be some Mormon settlements in the Rocky Mountains. When will people learn.