Another legit yuri manga get anime
myanimelist.net/news/50090803
yuri didn't sell, they say

Other urls found in this thread:

tw-growth.com/twitter_service.html
myanimelist.net/anime/33089/Kemono_Friends/characters
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this a sequel to Magetsukan Kitan?

Based author refused to turn this into a harem with a male lead, the heroine we deserve.

Urara?

is it as "legit" as any CGDCT series? With only bait and max one sided crush that can be blamed on adolescence?

I think some couples are canonically in love.

Funny thing is it would probably wouldn't even get an adaptation with a male MC in the lead

>kemono friends selling gangbusters
>QUICK we need to adapt more nekomimi yuri
Japan's kneejerk reactions are always cute.

Why did you make another thread as soon as the original died out?

Checked those translated chapters. Of course it had to have a girl that looks like boy and other girl having one sided crush on her. I hate this kinda of "yuri".

Is 2017 the year of /u/?

Only if we get a new SonoHana anime.

I hope this means we'll see Itou Hachi's manga adapted soon.

Keep creating those twitter accounts onee-sama.

Yeah what the fuck is happening

About time.
Can't wait for some kemonomimi doing slavery things.

Only if we get a Yuyu sequel.

I bought them 1500 followers.
tw-growth.com/twitter_service.html

Contrary to what retarded shitposters claim almost all recent yuri adaptations were successful.

>only 1500
Are you sure you even like SonoHana?

>longhair couple
Best taste of them all

I figured if I bought too many it would look suspicious.

Urara is not doing well even tough it's really good, also Flip Flappers tough that one is not an adaptation

Urara is incredibly boring.

Nyanko Days and Urara aired this season, it has nothing to do with KF

The funny thing is all of those attempts will fail since they will be animal girls doing SoL things.

KF is popular because of the post apocalyptic exploration and good plot hidden under cute girls.

You just have bad taste, it's more entertaining than your above average SoL

>Urara is incredibly boring.
Well that's just like your opinion, man
Didn't stop me from faping to it though

Haha, I love when Kon is sidelined for Koume

>Nyanko Days
More yuri than nyanko
>Urara
Not even real kemonomimi. Frauds.
>Kemono Friends
4 ears

I welcome true kemonomimi anime.

KF is popular because it has a lot of different cute animal girls.

I usually love this kind of anime, but it was sleep inducing few episodes in.

Yuri manga are doing well though.

>a lot of different cute animal girls

That's true for almost every show like this.

Well that's just too bad, I enjoyed it plenty!

No, compare the amount of characters in your usual "show like this" to the cast of Kemono
myanimelist.net/anime/33089/Kemono_Friends/characters
It's Kancolle-tier

Now to the real question, when will this get animated?

When it actually gets good.

Senpai... I...

As great as Bloom into You is, I'm worried it'll pull to the "Yuu realizes she loves senpai and tells her and then senpai loses interest" plot development.

That'd make a lot of people mad, I prefer the BUT DO I LOVE YOU after they get married

>posting Sup Forums tier reaction images
You sure showed me.

>I-It's boring
Same excuse yuri-haters always use. Just like with ST, which literally saved yuri and Sup Forums.

I wish I had loud lesbians and got another one

Man, I miss Sakura Trick,
It was so comfy and heartboner inducing.

The last thing that sold decently was new game. Everything else flopped

>Izetta
>Regalia
>That yuri harem show that starts with ange
>Every all girl cast show besides new game
>Flip flappers

The vast majority of them appear for one short scene.

KF is just interesting. Plenty of anime full of cute girls fail hard.

Chiya?

Not Kemono though.

Izetta wasn't a total flop

I don't like where they went in the ending of the anime, but the rest of the show was pretty damn nice and gave birth to lesbian physics among other things.

>Every all girl cast show besides new game

Sunshine is the best selling anime of 2016.

Yeah I'll admit it was a small bump but not as bad as people make it. The manga afterwards has been great and we even have an engaged couple now.

They usually don't if they're canon.

Reminder that yuri doesn't have to sell well to get 5 seasons.

S4 info when?

Good

>The vast majority of them appear for one short scene.
Just like Kancolle then?
And they're not just anime girls, they represent certain animal, it makes huge difference, especially for japs and artists.

As long as we don't get more yuri dorks. Yuri dorks are ruining the genre daya!

Izetta was very entertaining so that's a shame if it didn't sell well. The yuri was a great bonus, but the story itself was all right, too.

Regalia sold poorly for different reasons despite having tons of potential. Actas should really reorganize itself before taking on new projects, after GuP delays (at least the quality held out), Regalia delays and quality issues, bicycle show delays and quality issues... There's a clear trend there.

Well at least the other Ange that also had some yuri seems to have done fairly well? But no wonder Vierge didn't sell, I'm in the minority for liking silly shows in the vein of Excel Saga.

There are just too many kirara(-style) shows these days, the market is over-saturated.

Flip Floppers I'm actually surprised, it was a unique work even if the end was weird and they ended up having some (minor, to be honest) production and quality issues. But I guess sakuga shows rarely sell, I don't think Space Dandy did brilliant either and that was a damn fine show.

I'm not trying to approve or disprove anything with this reply, just letting out frustrations that shows I like don't seem to have any commercial success.

That is basically lighting in a bottle if I have ever seen one.

Thought I saw YOI take that place. Also, Love Live can sell on name alone at this point so I didn't think to include it.

You mean cross ange?

FlipFlap, despite being a much better show, suffers from the same thing as Yuri Kuma Arashi, the opening was too complex and too vague, the series tries too hard to show all the muh symbolism instead of actually engage the viewer with likable and genuine characters. Nips just don't like that type of show.

Also the only character worth rooting for in the series got the short end of the stick.

But Papika won?

That took me by surprise.

>Also the only character worth rooting for in the series got the short end of the stick.
no it didn't

Looks like moe shit.

>it sold bad because it was too smart for people, I'm a genius so I can tell you it's a great show

Awesome. This and the citrus preview almost make it up for the 5 minutes kase-san music video.

>More yuri than nyanko
NEVER FORGET.

Is this accurate?

>he thinks Kemono Friends sells because of yuri

What happened to Urara? And the season before that, Flip Flappers?

It isn't the year of /u/ without a new Mai Hime project.

But give it time

The world is not fair and we are just here to suffer, that's what happened with those shows

Weren't we supposed to be getting one? I feel like every year I hear it's coming out soon.

Corporations have duty to turn up a profit. Not doing so is literally illegal.

>More dykeshit that's gonna flop miserably

Well it'll be fun seeing the cucks in the sales threads on suicide watch at least.

It would have been better as a harem.

sells don't matter anymore !

The solution was making the cats gay too. Those fools.

Still, we don't know when but after Sunshine it seems Sunrise will take a break of LoveLive. It's possible and very close.

Flippyflap's flop was more about having almost no promotion. The show's enjoyable even if you ignore all the vagina dentata and lesbian symbolism.

>yurifags can't even muster 100 posts for an anime announcement before their thread is dying on page 8

Haven't you seen the Citrus thread just before this one? Granted, there was a lot of shitposting, but that was a fast ride to 566 until it died.

You leeches latch onto one show each season because that's all you femfaggot lovers have.

Everyone just acknowledged it as the messiah.

The game had the same thing and it failed.

So no.

When something actually happens.

For a highly regarded series, the pacing of this is fucking molasses.

That;s what's going to happen, though.

That's the whole point of bringing up how her senpai doesn't want someone loving her.

Not yuri.

cat sex?