I don't think Nike wants you using their logo like that

I don't think Nike wants you using their logo like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/12/29/opinions/prof-resigns-after-threats-mcwhorter/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why doesn't he commit suicide?

he has too many pictures to pose for. In his own mind he is an hero, like in the movies

This guy... He got the golden ring in academia (tenure) in a time when only like 12% of PhDs will ever land a tenure track job and proceeds to be a liberal dick, got noticed for it, but kept his job because of tenure. Because the University flacked for him (tenured prof) his ego and insanity grew and he continued his dicketry.

For him to go in mid academic year, I think the University 1) had taken enough heat for his BS and were tired of it, 2) probably had other, bigger things on him that may come out in the disciplinary process that would completely Tim his chances of working again. So they told him resign now or face these other charges which WON'T be able to be kept under wraps.

So he resigned, because I promise you a tenured proof does not leave a cushy position like that, with all its benefits, unless something much better comes along (doubtful, because there isn't a huge demand for political science profs) or was forced to in order to remain a viable candidate for similar positions.

>Calls for genocide
What did he think would happen? most normies are pro self preservation, even if they're too stupid to see how that relates to mass immigration.

*Tim=ruin. Stupid tablet. But yeah, resigned in mid year. Crazy.

Cuccarillo is seriously a pathetic character. Dude weed lmao etc.

Why hasn't he been charged? Isn't a call to violence punishable in muttland?

> nazi hunter
> doesn't even lift

>destroy chances of future employment in one tweet or less
achieved

>Why is yankeeland so retarded?
They put chemicals in the water

fuckin CNN if he tweeted for jewish genocide would he get the same puff piece?
cnn.com/2017/12/29/opinions/prof-resigns-after-threats-mcwhorter/index.html

Are you seriously white purity testing anyone else, Giorgios?

What percent of "Greek whites" have blue eyes? Two percent?

Faggot

>911
Don't look, I'm warning (You)

It's a pretty clear pattern that the most tentatively white countries are the biggest fans of the "Amerimutt" theme. Whatever makes you feel whiter and ignore all that Turk sperm spray up and down your bloodline, right?

>

Can someone please send this picture with additional info to Nike?

>It paints the target on it's chest.

only in america