Now that Iran is in Sup Forums's radar let's settle this once and for all. ARE PERSIANS WHITE?

Now that Iran is in Sup Forums's radar let's settle this once and for all. ARE PERSIANS WHITE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oE816pI0p94
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought Persians were the only true ayran race?

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:
>>Are X white

Saged

Yes.

I vote that the women are but the men are faggots and not white.

The Iranians I've seen unironically look whiter than most of the people I see here in my day to day life.

There's a reason the kikes want to destroy it

>le cherry picked pic
No, they're not white, also saged and reported

What is this shilling

No but they're much better than semites. That's what really matters.

fuck off kikes

>Now that Iran is back in the US' crosshairs
FTFY

White and BASED

Whites built first civilizations in China and that area. These people are left over from that group. Very first whites were in Greece/Ukraine and migrated West and Eastward.

It's the classic blood feud of Jews vs Whites and Iran is objectively whiter than America at this point as far as I can tell.

>Uygur
Cenk has his own ethnic group?

100% aryan

Some "pure" Persians without Arabic or Kurdish blood are pretty much fully white. That's because the proto-Indo-Europeans who invaded Europe went through Persia/Iran, so some people there are white.

Judge for yourselves.

Are americans fucking retatrded or what? Whats up with that neverending flow of the same question over and over again? Is living in the same country with negroes fucked up their brains that much?

I think those are the Chinese mudslimes.

Who gives a shit? Persians are mortal enemies of rat people, and thus ally to all bad goyim as long as they remain home.

Americucks think in terms of black and white. Pic related.

seconded

It doesn't matter nothing matters but your skin note. We don't work with anyone that isn't 100% albino tier Nordic and that's that even if they hate the Jews more than we do no sir if it's not albino white it's not alright

Genes don't work like that, leaf.

You worked with Rothchild.

no persians are not white even if they exhibit white characteristics they are still distinct people. you can not lump them in with whites

spanish people are mostly white; persians not white.

fuck off camel fucker

you have zero knowledge of biology

Some of them are yes. Others are mixed, Arab, Indian etc.

the persian female looks more white ill give you that

>Whites built first civilizations in China and that area.
>he thinks the Tocharians amounted to anything
>and he thinks they were white
wew

Thirded

There seems to be so many misconceptions on what is white and what is not. I made a picture to help people.

Because the women are deplorable whores who don't mind fucking beta male white boys like chink women

>implying yuroshits like you don't make most of these threads
well memed friend

i fucking hate it when you dumb niggers cherry pick people that are more likely to be second generation immigrants than actual natives
kys

Hey, Tocharians were kinda cool. Also definitely Indoeuropean until wiped out and assimialted by Turk people, no question about that.

They aren't but pretty close. Kind of like italians in that sense.

a.k.a the OG turks

LE BASED MUSLIMS ARE WHITE XD
But italians are not.

Yeah sure :D

No really, if you define the ancient ANE founder component in Yamna culture as 'white' you may be quite correct.

THEY USED TO BE. Before Arab conquests, they were described as tall, blonde and blue eyed by Greek sources.

Then they got browned, and there is only some remaining blonde and blue eyed specimens up in the mountains.

Ughyrs are a turkic tribe of western China.

Their women are hot and their men are muslim versions of Eliot Rogers.

of course

not

Move that circle slightly upwards, finnish people and russians are mongolian 56ers

iranian here, no we are not. Stop WE WUZING our history.

What exactly did he say wrong?

Repeat after me: PUREST. WHITE. GENES.

even a le 25% white burger nation would be whiter than iran
that would mean that 25% of the burger population is 100% white
not the iranian case where 25% of their genes are white
a 25% white person is just a camel fucker with one white grandparent

Nazanin Boniadi is an Iranian actress. At a young age, she fled Iran with her parents as refugees to the UK shortly after the Iranian Islamic Revolution and Khomeni's rise to power.

youtube.com/watch?v=oE816pI0p94

Whiter than Africans and new Germans, but still not white.

>PUREST WHITE G-

Goddammit! Damn you, not fair, those snow elves do always get me! Dat freckled cheekbones...

he's making an argument without a basic grasp of the mechanism that results in the split of one species into subspecies/different species
to tell you exactly what is inaccurate would mean explaining the mechanism

That smaller circle is too high up. Finns have the purest white genes in Europe. Everyone knows this.

No. Can you find some cherry picked examples of ones with a white passing phenotype? Yes.

And Aryan is just a word that means high born. Indians call themselves Aryans too.

Indo-European is just a language family. Finn and hungarians don't speak an Indo-European language but they are still white.

Yeah they are Caucasian. All whites are Caucasian but not all Caucasians are white.

A white person is someone who is of wholly European descent

good post
stop plebbit spacing though