Fuuka

And so, the legend ends
Last episode is out

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/dxa5x
youtu.be/P3ALwKeSEYs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

akitsuki end?

I guess Tama doesn't lose her voice in this.

you lied to me Sup Forums

you said fuuka would die and other horrible shit would happen but this was just a beautiful, cute anime with Sara-senpai being the most perfect being ever put into animation

Sara is even better and more irrelevant in the manga

Does this have a split timeline theory?

>[HorribleSubs] Fuuka - 10
And here I thought somebody got trucked in the last episode. Dumb user.

Yeah, that Sup Forums guy told me Kemono Friends was a comfy show full of moe and that wasn't the case at all.

Seo must be behind this.

So did 2.0 show up? Even just as a cameo.

>Oh man, this anime was so good! I'm going to check out the manga!
>what the fuck

>Lets make Fuuka win because she's a titled character.
Least the music was nice.

>Reading Seo manga aside W's and Cross Over

No.

But look, we're in the Evangelion arc now!

Thank you seo for doing something good for once. Best girl wins and doesnt die.

Final song "fair wind" that shows what happens for the manga fags.

streamable.com/dxa5x

So nothing happened?

SEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

her vocal cords
also... fuck you

>Fuuka's VA sings all her own songs
Pretty good.

Cute actually.

It's like I'm really watching a mexican telenovela.

reminder that the anime is made because the producer's waifu is Fuuka and he wanted to keep her alive

>Koyuki gets NTRd
I love this.

I guess I'm happy there's a timeline where Fuuka 1.0 is happy and alive. Seo never should have killed her.

>Thank you seo for doing something good for once
No. The director loved Fuuka so much he persuaded the whole team to let her live.

Director loved her more than Seo.

Truly the real MVP of this series.

Lelouchs back at it again with the shit fucking taste. How the fuck do you manage to have such perfectly shit taste? Are you pretending to be retarded?

>fuuka wins
>fuuka lives
youtu.be/P3ALwKeSEYs
ALL IS FORGIVEN SEO

Technically right but at the same time so wrong.

>they both have their keychains in the end even though Fuuka lost hers in episode 10
>seasons 2 announced
>episode 11 and 12 are just dream sequences of what would have happened if Fuuka didn't die
>she actually did die
>season 2 opens with her funeral
>season 2 is all about the superior Fuuka
Did you rike it?

Fuck you user, 2.0 is great and all but 1.0 is too cute, she can't die in every timeline

I'm glad Fuuka won. She's too pure for this world to not get a happy ending.

This. First time Seo made a good decision.

>WAH I'm solo.
>Okay I want to be back together.
>I love you.
Fuuka is garbage, Koyuki deserved it.

I don't care what you say Lelouch, I'm too happy to be upset by your shit taste this time.

Now that the dust has settled where does Fuuka rank among music/band anime? I'd say #2 at he very least. Maybe even #1.

That's good for you user, No one should get upset over someones preference.

Music wise, It's one of the best I've heard, Lynn has such a good fucking voice.

If we're talking overall band/music I wouldn't rate it highly.

>go to mal
>everyone bitching about how Fuuka is a terrible girl
>everyone has a hard on for Koyuki
What in the fuck. Did these niggers watch the same anime I was watching. Koyuki is such an unlikable piece of shit. If her relationship with Yuu was built up better, she might have ended up being likable. Wanting Koyuki to win is like wanting the Chicago Blackhawks to win another Stanley Cup, or rooting for a pack of poachers to win against an elephant. Her only saving grace was that she told Fuuka to go after Yuu in the end.

childhood friend fags are the worst and always want them to win even if they are shit.

>Be best girl Koyuki
>get cucked by Fuuka 1.0
>Fuuka 1.0 dies things looking up
>Get cucked by Fuuka 2.0
>Can't even hope for Fuuka 2.0 death because there's already a Fuuka 3.0 just in case
>disappear for 40 chapters

Thank god get her out of this shit manga she deserves so much better

Fuuka is terrible, KEK I WANT THE QUIRKY GIRL TO WIN BECAUSE SHES QUIRKY, DOESNT USE A PHONE AND STANDS ON THE ROOF SO HOT! Fucking virgins

>I WANT THE QUIRKY GIRL TO WIN BECAUSE SHES QUIRKY, DOESNT USE A PHONE AND STANDS ON THE ROOF SO HOT!
That's called good fucking taste. Off yourself normalfag.

At least Fuuka and Yuu's relationship had proper build up and conflict. Yuu and Kiyoki's relationship is some next level mary sue wish fulfillment bullshit fantasy.

>oh no my childhood friend left
>now she's a famous idol and lusted after by countless horny virgins
>she must have completely forgotten about me by now since she has such a good life being famous and all
>I guess I'm going to have to fight tooth and nail to win her over
>lol just kidding she's totally still madly in love with me and I literally do not have to do a thing to win her over
>OH GOD WHY ARE RELATIONSHIPS SO HARD AND COMPLICATED ;_; ;_; :_;

>go to mal

Ah seems your error was to come back here.

Lelouch is the cancer of Sup Forums

>they both have their keychains in the end even though Fuuka lost hers in episode 10
That was a flashback.

Season 2 should open with her getting run over by a truck. It wouldn't have made sense killing her in episode 10 since she was not the love interest.

>tfw hardly and Fuuka rule 34
I want a doujin of the sleazy record producer guy coercing her into sex in exchange for a recording contract

Nobody wants to discuss Fuuka on Sup Forums. This thread for example.

Their development happened off screen as they were growing up

Fuuka is for pure vanilla sex and nothing else.

she's one of the highly idealized waifus that the doujin artists usually don't touch

>Yuu's song has random english sentences thrown in
I always knew he was a faggot for not choosing Tama-chan

I'll be honest I was expecting a suprise truck up to the last second

Truly the SEOOO of adaptions

Or because shes supposed to be dead, I dont remember seeing a lot of doujins of the teacher from muv luv

So fuuka doesn't die? Kek. You realize all this is going to do is get more people to read the manga right? People who didn't know that Truck-kun actually succeeded in isekaing Fuuka?

>People who didn't know
Does Japan has an anti-spoiler brigade or something? I can't believe there are people that still don't know about the truck.

>implying I'm not already of the convoluted twist and aftermath
I'm not going anywhere near this shit. Fuck Seo.

>has fanservice without being intrusive
>childhood friends learns her place and breaks up, moving on with her life
>MC takes the initiative at the end showing character development
>happy ending wasn't so forced
>Sara
>Fuuka's mother
Is this actually... good?

They clearly bought new ones

anime only fag here. It was pretty great with some good songs. 8/10

Which chapter does Fuuka get trucked? Want to pick it up from there to see how the manga ends.

Same here, fuck them.

>Don't spend time with that boy, your career would be ruined
>Spends time with the boy anyway
Koyuki is shit too, l4d.

FedoraFuuka a cute!

Truck-sama will come...she will die in s2. Screencap this.
They've made them couple so truck-sama can hit harder.

>not even a cameo of best girl and best Fuuka.

Let me guess, [Puya]?

im a retard who watch shit mostly from animflv and stopped caring about fansub groups.

That, and i couldn't hide the subs this time so rolled with that.

What is Fuuka 2.0 doing in this timeline? I hope she's getting gangbanged by popular musicians and treated like a groupie cocksleeve.

The ultimate plot. Stir up the industry with the manga then make an anime with nothing happening and watch the world burn. Seo the madman has done it

I want to get gangbanged by my band!

The anime was set in the timeline where Trump won.

To be fair, Koyuki appears more often and is a lot cuter and more likable in the anime. I can understand why anime-only fags would like her more than Fuuka.

So did the childhood friend win or not? I stopped watching after episode 2 because I sensed disappointment approaching.

Jihad

She won for a few episodes but they broke up. Them being together is anime-original: in the manga she never had a chance at winning at all.