WEINER EMAILS; SIDETRACK BOOGALOO - The curious case of Guido Westerwelle

This is a sidetrack from the weiner email threads:

focus is on a specific memo quoted in one of the emails (see pic and sås)

>"(...)go very light on praise for Guido He is very unpopular right now and is not long for this world."
>not long for this world

So, this was in 2011. 3 years later on 20 June 2014, it was reported that Guido Westerwelle was suffering from acute myeloid leukemia Guido Westerwelle died of the disease on 18 March 2016, at the age of 54.

I think it would be worthwhile investigating the circumstances surrounding Westerwelles's death, especially how John Kornblum knew that it would happen (see pic)

Of course it was public knowledge that Westerwelle was a nonconformist in german politics and an obstacle to US foreign policy (since cablegate) - but the fact Kornblum knew Westerwelle would lose his life because of it suggests Kornblum knew more specifically WHO wanted him dead.

sauces:

pic:
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Litigation_Feb2017/F-2015-06322/DOC_0C06093786/C06093786.pdf

the pic can be found on row 4487 in this pastebin of all the emails:
pastebin.com/CzYjeWz1

Westerwelle as an obstacle to US foreign policy and nonconformist in german politics:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guido_Westerwelle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_diplomatic_cables_leak

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/former-fbi-director-corrupt-leaker-james-comey-lied-to-congress-about-huma-abedin-emails/
archive.is/hlDwf
youtube.com/watch?v=-mOvhVotfpw
wwaspsurvivors.com/wwasp-programs/paradise-cove/
foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I went through them all there is nothing there valiant effort guys but this is a nothing burger.

bump

Have you cross checked with the cablegate stuff? the things wikileaks put forward was what began the motion and i haven't checked those yet

bump

praise

Thanks! Have a quote from /ourguy/ Westerwelle:
"Wer dem Volk anstrengungslosen Wohlstand verspricht, lädt zu spätrömischer Dekadenz ein."
Also nearly forgot one of the previous threads:

Bump

bump. sliding like crazy

Fuck me thats one of the funniest images i've ever seen in my life

bumps for justice

nobody cares about this gay email shit anymore. Take it back to plebbit

yep
i think the shills are here too:
(mb not, sry if not)

I'll give you a bump, sick of faggots on here wasting time on e-celebs and netflix shows. Truly the most blue pilled of faggots have invaded and are sliding important shit

THIS IS A SHILL
>PIC VERY FUCKING RELATED

WOOPSActually meant this pic

dat flag
>australia is disregarded automatically as a troll

Seems that there isn't an active general for the Weiner Release at this time

I just got here, really.

Any rundowns on the Samoan "Behavioral Modification" camps?

Ah np, we are all tired.

sandman in second pic might be right though, i maybe should go to bed...

>muh shills
fuck off swedecuck

No, you fuck off you kangaroo cock loving faggot

Brainlet kike meme lmao
SUBVERTED

All of Sup Forums appears to be a giant slide post right now just about.

Fuck off shill

whatthehellman, i got sidetracked so hard by this i totally missed that. You know anything you want to share? Have anything i can start off with?

>I'm providing info to spot shills
>Calls me a shill
This is the newest shill tactic: subversion in an attempt to infiltrate.
This along with the whole boomer hate you put in every thread.
Day of the rope coming for you too fucking nigger

Have you tried google you dumb cunt? there is a million articles on the camps.

DERAILING SHILL
>DERAILING SHILL

Yeah soros pays me huge money to do this. Shareblue etc they all pay me because im so fucking good at shilling.
u mad?

They get paid per reply, dont reply.

But on the other hand it's ebil to cause starvation...
Nah im stuck on this site.

Im just wondering if anything new came up in these new emails

>calls me a shill for giving info on camps
hmm hello urashill meme fag

BUMP

>I think it would be worthwhile investigating the circumstances surrounding Westerwelles's death, especially how John Kornblum knew that it would happen

He had cancer you idiot.

>we are at the part of the nothing burger thread spam where 6 autists spam shill and copy pasted stuff from older threads over and over and over

It usually takes 2 days to get to this point wow this really is nothing.

>Providing info
>DO YOU KNOW HOW TO GOOGLE YOU DUMB CUNT?
Yeah, sure nigger, hoe those 0.002c a reply are worth the bullet Hillary is going to put between your eyes

SOON
O
O
N

Very common disease yes? at that age certainly too. And sure it has nothing to do with what he knew. With his enemies. When Kornblum said the he is "not long for this world" he meant methaphorically! Yes, of course!

t. shill

>he doesn't know that google provides info on a subject you search for
get gud faggot

Had this guy been diagnosed by the time this email was sent out?

If he'd been battling cancer already, the email could be dismissed as merely an educated guess. If he was at the time healthy, well, that's a tiger of a different stripe

What did he know Sup Forums?

so the american secret services have access to german medical records.

interesting.

Bump

Corrupt FBI Leaker Comey Lied to Congress – Abedin Emails Released Friday Provide Further Support to Lock Him Up!
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/former-fbi-director-corrupt-leaker-james-comey-lied-to-congress-about-huma-abedin-emails/

It was Seth.
>mua russia
BTFO. Pic related

Skiddy ki bump bump

Westerwelle was a homosexual and very awkward in an international setting where his perhaps homosexually influenced neurotic tics came through stronger than in german politics. He was soon replaced by the finance minister although nominally he remained state secretary. So that part of the email likely alluded to that. Westerwelle was too gay and unimportant for a conspiracy

I'm not shilling here, but the fact that the author first points out "he [a politician] is very unpopular right now..." could indicate that the second phrase, "...he is not long for this world." refers only to the politician's political career, and not his actual life.

It's like saying that an unpopular politician's "days are numbered." You don't really mean he's gonna die soon, just that his time in power will end.

Could just be that Kornblum knew he was sick, which hadn't been reported to the public yet, I guess. Can leukemia linger that long and not be noticed? If someone was already planning to kill him, giving him a slow-acting cancer 3 years later seems a little slow.
But in any case, nice work spotting it and running down the details, OP.

He was diagnosed in 2014, 3 years after.
NO-ONE (himself included) knew he had cancer in 2011, when this email was sent. He most probably didn't even have cancer at that time, but mysteriously contracted it shortly afterward

That's a pedo face. So he prob knew a lot.

>Westerwelle was too gay and unimportant for a conspiracy

He wasn't too unimportant to have an american spy on his tail during the entirety of his service

from wikipedia (cablegate and guidos page)
On 3 December 2010, Westerwelle dismissed his personal assistant Helmut Metzner following a Wikileaks diplomatic cables release which led to Metzner admitting that he regularly spied for the U.S.[23]

bump

Any Huma nudes?

Appreciate this fuggin bump

see
desu with ya:
Sure, it's a possibility. But a possibility that it wasn't figuratively speaking exists as well.

This dude got poloniumed, a bunch of Faggot Soros NEETS are being paid $0.40 an hour to slide this. This guy would have single handedly stopped the chain of Niggers coming into Germany AND your country Swedechan!

>Can leukemia linger that long and not be noticed?
he may have been diagnosed and treated already back then. if treatment is successful it can prolong your life considerably.

also why would he report his disease to the public? politicians want to stay in power so they keep such things secret as long as possible.

the biggest issue for me in this mail is that apparently american secret services can see medical records of foreign citizens.

so when you catch a cold and go to the doctor, trump knows about it. quite scary.

well he was still state secretary so it's probably normal to have foreign intelligence be interested in you. But why would they poison him? He had no influence on the world stage

see
To add to my point there, leukemia can't linger that long.
> If someone was already planning to kill him, giving him a slow-acting cancer 3 years later seems a little slow.
In politics most things don't happen JFK style, they are usually really careful to not make a fuzz about their internal intrigues.
>But in any case, nice work spotting it and running down the details, OP.
Thanks!

So what's the overview of everything found. What's this cablegate?

Literal cat here. Bump

White hat cat or kike cat?

It was an old leak of military/diplomatic cables. It's on wikileaks. I forget the details.

That's my working theory aswell,
>Westerwelle knew something
>the elite (US+german) knew he was gonna spill the beans eventually
>they radspam or needle him with a polonium pellet

Doesn't he just look like tony p and hastert

>Banker
>Ambassador
>Henry Kissinger's Policy Planning staff
>Numerous board memberships
This guy seems like a big player since before the Cold War.

archive.is/hlDwf

the guy was a libertarian faggot and his politics were not revolutionary. Unlikely he was considered a threat to (((their))) agenda

Comfy

>Samoan behavioral modification

youtube.com/watch?v=-mOvhVotfpw

That's the thing, his party was a support party and Westerwelle had one simple job - suck merkel CDU/CSU and US dick. But he fucked that up. he got taken care of sure, but he knew to much and was an eventuall troublemaker. in short: He had to die.

It's gonna be a great start to 2018

If he was poisoned, the most likely reason would be that he knew dangerous things.
But in that case, they gave him plenty of time to talk.
So I dunno.

curious

Check.

>Have you cross checked with the cablegate stuff? the things wikileaks put forward was what began the motion and i haven't checked those yet

New friend, you are responding to one of standard troll, shill tactics: "it's nothing"
When they say that, you know you ate onto something..

That is the dankest merchant I have seen in a while. Expect it to be reposted alot now

It definitely wasn't Seth, he was only 21 at the time, but was she talking about Manning?

Or maybe someone we never even knew.

Quick! How many staffers shot themselves in the back in 2010??

Confirmation bias and all, I know, but that's weird. First, to mention eating pizza as a main thing you're going to do on a day trip is weird, unless you're going somewhere known for it. Like if you were going to Kansas City and said you'd be having some BBQ. Or if it's like a tradition for you that you have pizza at an old haunt when you go there.
Second, for that to be the thing she comments on.
Could be nothing. People do eat pizza all the time, for real. It's nothing by itself, but could be something put together with the right other evidence.

BUMP

Oh nevermind I think it was Manning

well

At the very least, it shows they knew leakers were possible and a problem. So for them to latch onto the "Russian hacker" excuse later looks even more disingenuous. It looks like they didn't want to admit even the possibility of a leak, which you wouldn't if you had the leaker killed.

True. This.
1. He had plenty of time to talk
2. He didn't know anything important
3. He was a puppet who played by their rules

1 is explained by 3. 2 is unprovable and unprobable (ill return to that) but most of all irrelevant, he was dissloyal and an obstacle (at least read wikipedia article on him ffs). 3 can easily be seen by his smooth exit.

Libertarian, not a threat to their plan.

You are truly a numale nigger faggot German.

Dubs.

He was super anti-nigger immigrant, he got Clintoned.

>boomer responding to a troll post

Fucking retard

bumping

this didnt get through?: anyhow
>2 is unprobable
see

He spent his term making symbolic state visits(with his husband) without political substance. The long time leader of the FDP revealed such blatant incompetence in this new environment that he was tacitly replaced. It was shameful and I'm sure his circle despised him for it. It's most likely that the email alluded to this fact

There are emails about investigating "Paradise Cove" and a few other "behavior modification camps". A quick google reveals that paradise cove was reportedly shut down, but there's a site arguing they're still running wwaspsurvivors.com/wwasp-programs/paradise-cove/

foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx? searchText=*&beginDate=&end Date=&publishedBeginDate=20171229&p ublishedEndDate=20171229&caseNumber search BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION CAMPS IN SAMOA

>What is polonium

I know some of y'all are having fun in here with Guido but i think people should rally chek this anons findings

We may have just discovered another Awan-like group/family operating as spies in our government, and McMaster is heavily involved in keeping them active

>It was shameful and I'm sure his circle despised him for it. It's most likely that the email alluded to this fact

Is it not more probable that they despised him for dismissing the US spy? For making remarks such as these:
"Mindestlohn ist DDR pur ohne Mauer." (anti-communist)

"So wie es in Großbritannien üblich ist, dass man dort selbstverständlich Englisch spricht, so ist es in Deutschland üblich, dass man hier Deutsch spricht." (anti-multiculturalism)

"Wer dem Volk anstrengungslosen Wohlstand verspricht, lädt zu spätrömischer Dekadenz ein." (anti-welfare, hinting at western decline)

Although he did play by their rules, he was very much against their greater plan. They were happy as long as he played along in act, and didnt give expression to the beliefs he held. But when he did... well, that is history. Untold history maybe, but we are telling it now.

>muh dangerous libertarians
not really

libertarian in germany = be the spokesman of german companies and banks and rich people in general, usually huge free trade and pro globalization/diversity etc. shills,
also usually huge usa and eu shills.

>a threat to their plan
the exact opposite

You are all right, his party the FDP only served as a controlled support to CDU/CSU. The thing Guido did was fucking that up by having a mind of his own, not aligned with their interests.

he was edgy sometimes, yes, but overall a good goy
Why spend so much energy on a small fish with bigger threats like Wilders, Orban etc
Doesn't make sense