NEHLEN MUST WIN

WE NEED TO STOP BEING A KEKED COUNTRY FOR ONCE AND PUT AN ANTI SEMITE IN GOVERNMENT.

Nehlen will win

Check em

Holy shit, what if he is a plant?

He is neither anti nor pro semite. He doesn't like some specific kikes who bug and slander him.

Another (((Nehlen))) thread

fuck off JIDF
he's not much of an antisemite desu
isn't he an evanglicuck?
seems bretty genuine to me
even if he is a plant, he's not doing anything wrong, he's doing the left no real favors
unless you wanna say we're gonna play around in the shadows forever there's eventually going to need to be people like Nehlen

"they" won't let him win. Just like Moore.

It would be harder to gaslight Ryan's district during a full blown national election cycle, though.

Moore united the GOP establishment, liberal Jews with tons of shekels, and the DNC establishment against him during a special election so they could focus their nationwide resources against him. They also intimidated and bullied those who could come to his aid to stay away.

For fuck's sake, they even intimidated Trump into staying out of Alabama. His court Jews probably threatened to resign.

Nehlen is too much.

Ryan's challenger has to be a normie on the outisde, alt-right on the inside. No paper trail. No one that spooks Jews too much.

serious question not shilling any viewpoint

this looks like another candidate born to win the primary but lose the general
how is this not just a set up for another Moore type loss when normie swing voters see tweets like these?

>Ryan's challenger has to be a normie on the outisde, alt-right on the inside. No paper trail. No one that spooks Jews too much.
no such person exists, and if they did any bit of signaling that they were /ourguy/ would out them as what they are
normies don't give a fuck

yes, they do.

> focus on illegals
> focus on Muslim extremism
> don't "name" the Jew
> don't go too "anti-gay."

Moore lost the White establishment for saying he would criminalize sodomy and made them believe he was open to burning them on the stake.

He crossed a line that dudes like Mike Pence don't cross.

Bannon needs to find himself a young, handsome guy with a nice family that can sell populism and "It's okay to be white" with a smile to unseat Ryan.

> extremist Muslim are a threat
> I'm sorry but I am okay with being white
> MAGA
> I love me some Jews
> Israel is a great ally, maybe our greatest
> I believe in traditional values but won't go out of my way to spook gays.

Moore lost because of a concert of GOP demoralization and Dem mobilization
if the GOP didn't shoot itself in the leg Moore would've won

It had nothing to do with anything else. Nothing actually shocks normies until they're gaslit and told it's shocking.

this
we may have people in office like this someday but not sure today is quite that day yet

Nehlen isn't going to win the election, Ryan is very popular in his home district and the fact that he is speaker means he constituents have their relatively small region represented by the most powerful congressman in the country. Nehlen ran last year with a very safe, Breitbart-approved campaign and only got 16% of the vote.

This isn't about some congressional election. Getting one out of 450 congressional seats in a 55% white country is meaningless (and it's already securely held by the GOP). But normalizing these ideas, forcing people to look at ashenazkim influence, and getting this stuff out into the public consciousness (as painful and messy as it's going to be) is of incalculable value.

Ryan is quitting though isn't he

No reason to assume he's a plant as of YET, it's about time anyways

This is exactly, 100% what Nehlen did last election. He got 16% of the vote.

Ryan isn't going anywhere until he decides to retire, and when he does he'll likely handpicked a successor.

Lmao this guy is fucking based.

This is a pretty good summary. Although I would like Nehlen to run in a district where the most powerful Politician isn't in charge of just to see if he could win. If he ran in a 100% white district, with some random congressman I believe he could win.

They fought Moore like he was a Greek God. They could have easily spent a billion dollars to stop him.

- gaslight an entire state
- smoke, mirrors, swamp gas to confuse people
- coastal elite emptied their piggy banks
- GOP establishment helped out
- Alabama state GOP let voter fraud occur in black parts of the state.
- used everything short of murder, including kitchen sink

Alabama got shaked and baked.

They only managed this because it was a special election and could focus resources in one spot. There was no other race going on.

That's the only positive about this... it's that it can't be replicated in 2018.

That being said, Bannon should try to avoid incidents like Moore and try to play the game with more finesse... specially with a candidate without the legs, charisma, or wealth of Trump/

He lost because he couldn't get any money. Some thought he was running a publicity stunt campaign.

Never gonna happen. kys

HOW DO WE HELP???

someone pinged me on discord about this thread although i already know about this whole nehlen dealeo and i'm too lazy to try to help in any way

>we

He's bogus isn't he?
It's like Anjem Choudhary for antiseptics.

Jesus. I was hoping that yesterday's lack of Nehlen shills was an indication that you all kys