INDIAN GOES FULL GROYPER

Other urls found in this thread:

indiachan.com/boards/b/thread/961/
github.com/blobmon/indiachan/blob/master/app/app/handler.py#L615
youtube.com/watch?v=SnW92gzTIkk
youtube.com/watch?v=7QToJYeKD1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

visit indiachan dott com for chan inspired by Sup Forums you guys.

Not a bot or shill though! I just wanted to tell people about the chan.

That being said, I think that world has indeed become a strange chaotic place.

PAJEETS WILL RULE THE WORLD

this is the poo in the loo who had the Boston free speech rally after charlottesville and stood talking to a dozen people in a gazebo while thousands of leftists surrounded him

Poo

DAILY REMINDER

>Dark skinned white male goes full Nazi
News at 11, Bob.

why are indians so BASED?

I would absolutely vote for this man.

No borders, no nation, open defecation?

Dang, place looks comfy, Poobro

>running for Warren senate seat
I think a street shitter would be an upgrade.

>Indian V. Indian

thanks. It is simple but gets the job done. Also it is ensured that tracking of users is not done in any level.

report this street shitter

no buly pls. As I said, did not want to spam or shill. Just thought it would be appropriate to talk about the chan.

I though you shitpost on the street, how come you can make indiachan, but not the toilet?

based poo. i remember that day and thought he was a stand up guy. he at least understands that commie libs suck. would vote. even if just to watch an indian destroy a fake indian.

Muslims broke your only toilet. sad!

first rule of indiachan is, you do not talk about indiachan
second rule of indiachan is, YOU DO NOT TALK about indiachan

*wink*wink*

why? we know you guys just shit all over it.

what is his twitter screen_name ?

what the actual fuck i feel sick

>indiachan
please make Serif font theme.

Wait... a real indian is running against the fake indian? You can't make this shit up

it's just human body

What is the purpose of that font? To give that old look?

>human

just read the poo's tweets. he's on point with a lot of stuff and is prepping to destroy warrens credibility. will be an interesting election.
start your engines..

I hope pol didnt bully all the poos away

indiachan.com/boards/b/thread/961/
quality thread

I think there is some silly IP range ban imposed by Sup Forums itself which prevents most Indians from posting. I don't know if Sup Forums turning hostile to indians has had an impact or not. I think Sup Forums is full of contradictions but it is alright.

Customer support fuck off.

>Also it is ensured that tracking of users is not done in any level.
Proof? POOs are lying, deceiving scum so you can never really trust them.

Ayyy lungimoot, love you.
A lot happened in the past, will shitpost tommorow,

Wtf are you talking about?

github.com/blobmon/indiachan/blob/master/app/app/handler.py#L615
this code is slightly older but the function remains unaltered.

ayy lemau

Nigger. Assachusets will not vote for Republican ever again because of demographics.

>Dark skinned white male
What in the name of fuck is a "dark skinned white male". What is up with you subhumans trying to be white so much?
She claims to be of the feather variety, as opposed to the dot.

>he gave himself a nazi haircut for his pepe

is this the future of politics now?

The poo already lost in Fagachusetts. He's just doing it to grow his e-penis

>To give that old look?
kind of, anyway it's a good start, looks better than 8chshit. you may consider filter for catalog, like Sup Forums has.

This is cute as shit. Good luck poos!

thank you yes considered.

>It's real

The Poos were allied to Hitler, just so you guys know.

We already do white man

Best timeline

No shit, really?

You didn't even screenbrap his handle. How much of a fucking useless faggot can you be, OP?

Fagachusetts still has enough white population to vote republican easily

Just that they're the original white cucks, long before California took the crown.

The Shiva blast is real!

Deep Aryan roots here. Based poos are admissible.

indiachan actually has amusing content, wtf

Why is there no https?

there is. both are supported.

I don't know we've imported a hell of a lot of guatemalans and brazillians.

fake news

Indiachan is actually lit
Based Poos

Haha
I'm an Indian and although from a cursory read (I went about 7 points) i can positively say that I don possess any of those, the whole pamphlet is amazing and if I can't relate to it I can appreciate it's accuracy based on onservation

holy shit the madman actually did it
all you anons in Massachusetts better go vote for him

Sup Forums COMPETITOR BY 2020

in

as i was grabbing some Turmeric roots in the Whole foods the other day an Indian woman with her young daughter asked me what i would use them for.

i replied with soem of my ideas and she seemed to hold some pity for my ignorance compared to her lifelong familiaarity with this root.

She said they grow them in India and it is antiinflamatory which i siad I undersatood and had actually taken some concentrated circumin suppliments boung with a lipid which were very potent in relieving serious lower back pain.

I said I could always go online and check out recipies.. I felt she wished she could engage with me longer but I was soemwhat hurried and thanked her and wished her a good evening..

I was also similarly approached by another Indian woman at a Starbucks who said she owned a Yoga studio .. She saw me stretching my back and asked if I did yoga.. is this a concerted effort by local Hindus to outreach to the white locals? is this part of your master plan for world domination?

RARE flag

Not at all. It isn't competing with anyone. It isn't trying to be like Sup Forums either.

I don't know maybe they just want to help. But I sense there is a bit of pride involved which can be bad for them.

>a bit of pride
yes I felt i bit uncomfortable that in the whole foods at least this woman was reduced to pointing out India grows Turmeric.. I mean its 2017 for heaven's sake I'd have to live under a rock not to know this. but I was polite and understand women are simple creatures who need encouragement to feel confident in public especially as she in in this new country and culture.. I think it was a positive encounter and I am always pleased if i can leave such an interaction with a sense it has benefited.

There is a large Hindu population near me here in Southern New Hampshire so I'm sure this kind of thing will increase,

this nigga woke

gas the shits

poo roads now

this is the current state of American politics

wtf

Based as Fuck!

/ourpoo/

/ O U R P O O /

Pajeets still need to go back, but I'm seriously warming up to them. I fucking love Ajit Pai's trolling of redditcucks, for example. That dude is a true Aryan

Holy shit has Sup Forums finally discovered Flashman?

>it’s real

This fucking timeline....

He's literally the most /ourguy/ in the history of fictional literature......

>What in the name of fuck is a "dark skinned white male"
that's the joke

Loo

Does it have a designated shitting board?

>GROYPER
not the best choice

>demographics
massachusetts has a problem with liberal whites

yes good sirs please buy espers on yobit

I just wanna see indian girls pooping!

Well he's not wrong

He was replying to someone asking why pol is cancer

ma is so toxic towards normal conservatives that Sup Forums people would fare better in all honestly

Puerto Rican MA user here, telling all my friends and family to vote this guy in

i want me a qt like her...or two

100% down for this guy. "I have 4 M.I.T. degrees and you have 0. That's why you need to shill for al gore and global climate change scams. only a REAL indian can defeat the #FAKEINDIAN"
Hilarious.

Nice, Wife and I were reading through his shit- seems like a great dude. Dude invented E-mail

lol at the casual use of nigger and whipping nogs till they scream.
youtube.com/watch?v=SnW92gzTIkk

target the youth vote
youtube.com/watch?v=7QToJYeKD1I

im pagan and consider u all my ancestors an true aryanism