Are Americans brainwashed with a certain way of life that alienates us from the rest of the world?

Are Americans brainwashed with a certain way of life that alienates us from the rest of the world?

Just had a convo with this girl who told me that uncut penises are way better than cut. She unintentionally made me feel like shit about this. Why did I have to be circumcised then? Why is America so fucked up?

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/videos/jewish-redhead-gangbang-2160148
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews

galatians 5:1-3, the kikes tricked your parents into sending you to hell

>that pic
>marrying an American Woman

I seriously hope you guys don’t do this

Who would censor the names of these people?

People will say Jews, but I think the root of the problem is much deeper, namely that "white" Americans are multinational and always have been (if you consider the entire territory of the nowadays US), and from this dilution of national identity everything else followed, the kike, the nigger, the asian, the spic, etc. etc.
If America was separated between English, Spanish, Irish, Germans, ... it would to this day be 95%-100% European.

>caring about below average looking women over the age of 25
>thinking those pics are the same woman
>being this fucking retarded
also sage

Poor father. The problem is that her friends and famly will probably even support the racee traitor.

The absolute state of Christianity

Will you finally admit your religion breeds weakness?

>unintentionally
You really believe that?

Its a shop i think

But the real story on this chick is on 8ch, got black mailed and passed around (whites)

>just go to church and find a nice girl there, user

>nose
>ear
that is the same woman.

if you omit the previous 1,500+ years maybe you can believe that lie.

>boohoo Christians were stronger than us and our tribal orgies were forcefully ended!
>haha Christians are weak, Pagans(don't exist anymore because they lost to Christians and Muslims at every turn) are truly strong!

>caring about below average looking women over the age of 25
sage

I checked its not on there. Do you have a link?

>thinks not liking Christianity means you're a pagan

Look at the education of the mutt

Burn the coal, pay the toll...

that pic has to be fake.

circumcision is fucking weird, the developed world feels sorry for you

Not anymore man, i just checked too and couldnt find it. Save op picture edit out the nigger part that is photoshoped and post a new thread on shame. Ask for the back story, links and pictures they are around.

From what I remember she was from north carolina, was cheating on husband and use to throw sex parties. Her laptop get fucked some how and she took it to get it fix to some one she knew from her church, young white kid. He see picture and videos of her lifestyle and cheating ways and blacks mails her into sex. Word gets out and she starts to get passed around. Towards the end i think it was said some niggers tried to get in on the fun, not sure if she fucked them but that was the straw that broke the camels back and she put an end to it.

This is from memory, sorry for no green text and sloppy response am phone posting and in a rush.

If you make the thread please link it here so i can follow it.

It is she has lots of nigger photoshops out there, wish all the interracial loving degenerates would all just drop dead, they're so annoying.

Tell her you're not a filthy semite

Ear is different angle oppose to her head

Christianity. That pic and your conversation with the girl explains why. We need to purge that filthy semetic religion once and for all.

fpbp
Circumcision is child abuse to make aggressive men.

For fuck sake another white married woman cheating.

Day by day I'm slowly wanting to not get married. It's bad for white men!

uncut men are still overly aggressive.. unless its just spics and nigs

Wtf

>Chron's Disease (platonic)

wut

>tfw both parents are from Poland
>tfw glorious thick uncut cock
>tfw dad told me he told the kike doctors they'd be thrown out the window if they cut my penis

Thank you based parents

I think that’s my cousin

Protestants... The real cancer. Sorry we were unable to burn them all at the stake when we had the chance.
Oh well, when at first you don't succeed....

this...

This is fake, black women would never be okay with a black man posting race mixing shit on their fb without sheboon niggerisms about him being a traitor.

t. mulatto

The earrings don't even match

>being this stupid
are you an american in canada?

>posting that to facebook

confirmed for real?

The absolute state of whitoid*

can't be real. She got hacked or she got separated from husband.

She revealed her husband can't shit correctly? Must hate him.

Calm down Paco

>Parents didn't mutilate me

I should thank them sometime.

I thought that the cereal guy started the circumcision trend in America so boys didn't masturbate.

Im pretty sure the kike who mutilated me cut hebrew onto my cock. Its a very odd looking scar
My mother is a feminist so I blow her the fuck out for mutilating me all the time. Sometimes she cries

Women need the ever living fuck beat out of them, there must be consequences for their actions.

Why would she cry?

confirmed for being some obvious cuckfic some fat amerinigger cooked up in ms paint

my oldest brother got jewed cause my mom was 22 when she had him, my other brother and I got to keep our foreskins cause my mom considered mutilation was completely inhumane. I always laugh at my oldest brother to the fact that a jew ate his foreskin for breakfast

In Nazi Germany they checked dicks to find kikes who meld into the crowd. As it was very trusty method, kikes spread circumcision among the goyim they controlled so it cant be used again. You literally paid with your foreskin to ensure safety of rat people.

>Are Americans brainwashed with a certain way of life that alienates us from the rest of the world?
ja you are weird as fuck. Quite friendly and somewhat funny in a clumsy way but holy shit are you crazy in the head.

>being this new and gullible

Well what can you expect from a spic

There was a time when it was believed being circumcised prevented disease, a time when being circumcised was believed to inhibit sexual desire, it was a different world with different beliefs. Of course it was a Jewish trick, they just wanted an unlimited supply of foreskin to eat. Just don't let your boys be circumcised let them decide. What's done is done. Learn and move on.
Also overtime foreskin can be regrown with gradual stretching. I've been successful so far and sex does feel better with it.

White women can not resist the superior BBC!

>implying I think is the same girl
the fact that the earring doesnt match is not a valid argument to prove that is not the same girl, I mean, in the case that she was indeed the same girl she could have changed her earring at any time, that was what I meant with that, but I see you got triggered because I called American posters stupids, and thank you for helping my case with your reply

If there's any question that these threads are blackpill psyops, they just combined their feel bad about race mixing with their feel bad about being circumcised.

>american whores can not resist the cock of the negro

Compare this map with map of Jewish % of population and you'll see an (((interesting))) pattern.

staymad whitecuck

Same thread word for word that Ive seen for last couple days.

Gas and sage

That's honestly hot as fuck.

this

Black men are natural sissi boys because you were bred to be submissive for centuries. This is why prison rape and being on the down low is so popular amongst black men. It's also why so many tranny shows have a ton of blacks and your women don't respect you.

>he did it

Fun fact, women are shit and easily manipulated.

The only reason they like black guys is because they got brainwashed that white guys are dull, the only reason they date shitty men who abuse them is because "pfft, nice guys are boring."

Women are bottom barrel garbage who lie cheat and do whatever they need to in order to secure their own happyness at the expense of others, what better proof do you need then the op picture.
>She got married, went on her honey moon.
>Moment she gets back shes gotta suck some black cock yummy yum yum.
Shes a whore, they go against their own judgement and instincts because they have no loyalty to others but to themselves, born nation wreckers, race traitors, and now they have evolved to the point they cant even care for the children "their ONE JOB"
The only hope they have is basically Islam and thats not even a joke because it punishes them for being anything other then women.

>giving any living shit about what comes out of a roasties mouth
I would hide a very nice piece of actual shit under my foreskin the next time i fuck her mouth.
Also, Jews.

>partner of a husband with chron's disease

in what delusional world is that a primary identifying piece of information that you put on a public profile? Victim ideology has gone so far that your husband's medical condition is now a badge of honor

Her husband has Chrons and also their relationship is platonic

>Fun fact, women are shit and easily manipulated.

How can i manipulate this bitch so I can take advantage of her in return?

I've had and am having married women, a reason I'll never get married. Women are so easily manipulated. Plus having a married side chick is best, all the benefits and zero cost. So sad men don't take care of their wives.

Who the fuck cares about a woman's stupid opinions? If you think uncut penises are better, then don't circumcise your kids. You failed a shit test like a fucking beta male. Go back to the gym until you're ready to handle women.

It's just one out of millions though.

>She unintentionally made me feel like shit about this.
caring to much about what women think, you are the problem

strangely enough i can't find this fb post anywhere. fake?

>Just had a convo with this girl who told me that uncut penises are way better than cut. She unintentionally made me feel like shit about this. Why did I have to be circumcised then? Why is America so fucked up?
Because your jewish overlords told you so

Hey Hey Monika, Hey Hey Hey Monika...

t. cut kiked cuck

I bet you can confirm this too, its easier to get into the pants of the married woman isn't it? Ive been in those shoes before at a young age and it turned me from marriage also.

>Oh by the way, dont come over this weekend, my husband is back home.
THE FUCK! YOUR MARRIED!

oh wow a fucking cut kike defending his shriveled up dry dick oh wow

In op? Apparently just be black, its what most white girls crave anyway, its "forbidden fruit" to them. Why do you think so many in their 20's act like unbridled whores and hit 30 to start screaming "where have all the good men gone."

yeah im sure jews are all over africa

>marrying and raising the white kid of a single mother
yeah he really cucked us

t. virgin cuck that never touched a girlthis girl is cuban, redpilled and racist tho, hates niggers

>mexico
>white
nigger education everyone

You mother is such a cuck

ALL THE PROOF ONE NEEDS, WOMEN CANT AND WONT EVEN RAISE CHILDREN ANYMORE.

What good are they.

t. angry beta male circumcised virgins

P.S. I've been in a long-term relationship AND my penis isn't cut. Stop letting women control your feelings you fucking retards.

OP here, she has a bf but doesnt seem to love him or want to be in a relationship. how can i steal her? She calls me every day

>making out to circumcise or not is a legitimate choice
nigger you're thick as a plank of wood
circumcision is America's autism test
and it failed

>the absolute state of Catholics

Well I'm not circumcised. And my little brother isn't circumcised either. Sorry that your parents had autism, because it was clearly passed down to a Kekistani faggot like you.

Holy fuck you are indeed a fucking idiot

The leaf was making a joke. But you're way too brain dead to have realized that and I actually cringe that I have to point it out to you

Fucking retard

That whore is jewish you cuckposting shitskin. Her real name is Jesse Teplow

tfw uncut

During my degenerate "wild oat sowing" days I would get two (and only the two) reactions to the state of my phallus-

> Oh wow, I've never seen an uncut penis. Put it inside me!

or

> Eww, what's wrong with your penis? I'd never let something like that near me!

Thankfully I encountered more of the former than the latter. The novelty of being uncircumcised is basically a get-sexed-free card (as long as you maintain proper hygiene and are fairly good-looking)

stay mad

That is a fake picture dude, read the thread.

Jesse Teplow or Judith Goldman

xhamster.com/videos/jewish-redhead-gangbang-2160148