What did she see?

What did she see?

Your dick

My dick

His dick

Uncircumcised jap penis

Our dick

Pixelated dick

Tiny unused NEET dick. Then she start to feel genuinely sorry for Megumin, since she will never know the physical pleasures of sex.

A flaccid dick of a 5'5 guy

The Holy sword Excalibur.

Me.

A blessing for this wonderful world

I think you know what she saw

Speaking of which, I've been wondering about something..

So Aqua is the embodiment of hedonism, and as implied by that scene, she is definately not unfamiliar with sex (or any earthly pleasures).
But this is the first time she's visited Australia in her pure form. Before that she would have indulged in pleasures by using an avatar, similiar to what Eris is currently doing.
So if Aqua fucked a thousand men using an avatar body, her own body would remain untouched. and so when Kazuma brings her physical form to Australia, she is likely a virgin with the experience of a brothel madam.
Is this the perfect partner for a hedonistic sexual relationship?

Jews taking control of america despite trump's best efforts

A sword that one can raise.

Excalibur

benis

tiny dicklet cowering in the bush

Kazuma doesn't look like a very hairy guy though

Nothing

are you that dumb? he is litteraly paying them houses with your taxes in israel and tried to fuck shit up while help them with the war effort. go back to pol where you belong or start talking about shit moe anime

2-3cm shriveled in fear peepee obscured by thick dark bush.

bushes are hot though

furry creature

A virgin doesn't feel any better than someone who's experienced. Its actually worse due to the body being new to it.

on girls

Nozomi is best baka

Well, sure, but the point was just that she probably is physically a virgin, but has the mentality of an experienced whore, so shes not like an actual virgin whos scared and whiny about sex.
Just an observation really

Is Aqua a hairy girl?

It doesn't really make her "perfect partner"
people care about virginity because its "pure", from a mental point she isn't pure at all. being a virgin makes her body less sexually pleasing so its less than perfect from a physical standpoint.

i mean if you just want a virgin because you're scared of dick cooties then okay I guess she's perfect, but what type of idiot thinks like that?

>What did she see?

Lol slut damage control inc.

no, she's smooth as butter
darkness and yunyun have nice pubes
megumin hasnt grown any yet

I'm just saying, I can understand the point of wanting a virgin from a purity strandpoint. But that's all completely mental/emotional. Its not a physical thing. Why would you care about virginity of someone who is a literal slut?

Blonde pubes is the best

the geass

>acts like a perverted slut when it comes to masochism
>gets flustered and embarrassed around seeing a guy without a shirt

Why is Darkness so shit?