Is a person able to consent if he clearly has the physical capabilities of a 12 year old?

Is a person able to consent if he clearly has the physical capabilities of a 12 year old?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/947172674836541447
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.. Mental capabilities however...

I can't listen to a man that never worked a days hard manual labour in his life or never fought to protect himself physically. I can tell at one glance that this manlet has never experienced such things and does not value them. So i must disregard his intellect completely as an incomplete and unbalanced phenomena.

why is his head so abnormally out of proportion to his tiny ass body wtf

JF and Alt Homos are still salty I see....

wtf I love desTINY now!

>destiny cock hugger still shilling
kek stay mad faggot

is this picture edited or is this seriously his real body?

It's his real body

Lol the best evidence that JF is in the wrong here is that another retarded agreed with him. Pic related

But he worked as a carpet cleaner

Inb4 Das not hard manual labor
Ye i know it's never good enough for you guys

I worked as a carpet cleaner too, it's called doing chores as a kid in my own house. Sometimes I cried when my mom made me vacuum when I was playing nintendo instead.

Nice moving of the goal post shill. Go kys

why the fuck is destiny so smart bros? he keeps BTFOing us!!!

omg hes like so smart im btfo now waaaaaaaaaaaah xDDDD LOLOLOZLOZSDFO

>lol hes short
>lol hes autistic
Nice arguments guys. Seriously though, when do you plan on taking the des/tiny/ pill?

Jf literally slept with a "10 year old" girl.

Here's my favourite new meme where JF not only claims that the psychiatrist isn't a doctor but that the expert testimony he presented is "hearsay" and should be "stricken from the record". Guess that's what happens when you represent yourself.

asking this in good faith, but isn't this guy's whole thing that he doesn't care about what's statistically verifiable because he prefers multiculturalism regardless? that's an unfalsifiable position to argue from, so why do alt-right types keep "debating" him? just seems kinda retarded

Judge suggests what JF did is a crime. His response

Holy shit JF, what the fuck? "Even if said adult was found to be partially incapacitated?". I thought he was "one of the leading neurobiologists in the country". He'll take one position then shore up the other, doesn't seem like he's too sure of himself there.

>be destiny
>get crushed in race-realism debate against french canadian
>your dick snaps in half
>you lose another foot in height
>you dig up someone's past to smear them because you cannot argue properly on the public space
lol stay mad manlet

So he dated a liberal he met in college? We all made that mistake at least once.

checked

meant for

what is this about? I don't keep up with video game contests.

whats all this shit about? i reconise that queer hes one of those "xd skeptic" cunts what did he do?

We're looking into the abyss of SOY here...

Funny thing is he isn't THAT short (I've heard him claim 5'8) but his proportions are so fucked that he looks like a little gremlin

Ive done that before, most of the guys I worked with were slackers, only issue that ever came up was timing wise, but generally you could do a piss poor job of it all, once you put down the shampoo the homeowners never knew any better.
I have worked many jobs, even fast food is tougher m8, stop defending someone who can’t even defend his friend from himself when he was suicidal.

>5'8 is tall
>amerimutt
if your a guy and your below 5'10 your short end of discussion

>carpet cleaner.

Yeah okay. Try 10 hour graveyard shifts in a factory. And even that isnt that hard of a job. Fuck you faggots are soft.

he debates alt-right e-celebs and, from what he claims, has never lost a debate. i guess he most recently debated j.f. somebody and tara mccarthy(?)

Nothing, he’s not a skeptic, he never actually debates anyone either, only his retarded fan base thinks he does when in reality all he does is contradict whoever he has on for disagreements sake for viewership.
He doesn’t know how else to run his twitch channel, every once in awhile I try to watch his actually gameplay or trumps DnD YouTube series with him and he is the most boring faggot there ever is.

Sounds about right

That picture can't be real he looks like a prepubescent child with a goatee.

>Sup Forumstards fascists mocking physical traits
Obviously. No arguments can be found about the intellect part though.

Drop the you's and tour's and you'll be properly green-texting newfag

I like how destiny soyboy fans call everyone a shill, even though they're planning their little raids in desTINY's little sub-reddit. kys loser

nah he's 4'7 or so, I think

He speaks a whole lot about nothing, he doesn’t have any ideas on anything, only contradictions with whoever he is currently talking to.
The next person he talks to he will have completely different arguments that mights seem hypocritical if you believe he actually has opinions and not the far gone truth of it that he is just babbling for more viewers.
He’s the most ineffectual type of person when it comes to governing, he never actually dedicates himself to anything before it’s too late.

>"stupid fascists are just insisting on being fascists for the sake of uhh being alienated and depressed and potentially losing their jobs and destroying their families"

doesn't check out, i would love for this guy to convince me i was wrong about everything, but he makes moral arguments exclusively

Again, is his head photoshopped in this? It cannot be that fucking big.

Being short is the best. Being 5'4, I can hide in a trash can while you and all other lanklets are getting raped to death by the hordes of diversities, then pick your pockets for airfare once they go back home to rape their goat.

>all these claims with no factual evidence just muh feels
truly epic

False. We will use you as Jason would. Put you in a sleeping bag and use you to beat the hordes.

look at his soft, hairless arms
he has the body of a child

how can stop him destroying us?

who is "JF"?

Xhe is a mental midget, it's just dumb , and it loses more than it wins. Debates or games , it's a loser.

twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/947172674836541447

is the little guy actually a pedo?