Why do women love to destroy?

Men's things, careers, other women's lives, civilization, etc... rare.us/local/houston/a-woman-allegedly-got-drunk-and-destroyed-300000-worth-of-her-dates-art-collection/?utm_content=inf_10_3427_2&utm_source=p-facebook&utm_medium=the-social-edge&utm_campaign=influencer&tse_id=INF_c76749f0eccf11e79160a780a1ef54df

Let me guess, you're MGTOW...

nope

If they can't obtain the world's resources for their spawn they would rather those resources burn. Women are selfishness personified.

>weak cowards with no pride

Because they're unable to create anything other than babies. Women without baby will become hysterical over time and will lash out.

One woman destroys things and it's all women.
Two religions destroy things and ... it's still all women.

Yep. Because MGTOW means our civilization dies. Division is what the Jew does.

Let me guess, you're from reddit...

It's a womans job to try to destroy things, it's the men that turned into spineless faggots. When women try that shit, they are supposed to be slapped back in line. It's the circle of life. If the beatings were handed out again, this shit would end tomorrow.

I don't think that's a woman thing, that's a human thing.

looks like she's been on the glass dick for a while

No, my question is "Why do women love to destroy things?"

I am not, nor am I advocating, MGTOW, nor am I saying "all women destroy everything"

I think it's important to consider this question if we want our society to survive, because our women are loving destroying shit for some reason

reminder that this hero- no- this angel took down postermodern art bullshit.
pretty funny.

mgtow and incel faggots are a cancer on pol

Art collection? Was she dating a Jew money launderer?

I admit I found the story pretty funny, but I doubt she destroyed the art because she found it distasteful, unskilled, and not worthy of respect. However, if she did, then she is an angel

I'm not either you fucking retard

Lol, she fucked up some Jew lawyers art collection he was using to launder money.

she was seriously based.
>her: Oh look, "whats jewish money laundering for 100 Alex"
>him: wha? these are priceless works of art..
>her: priceless as in worth nothing, yes. *rips painting of soup can in half*

kids act similarly

If the beatings were handed out I'd have no reason to listen. If someone beats me for having freedom he will beat me for any little thing. I'd have nothing to lose.

Women are deeply opportunistic. In that opportunism, they only see men as resources. In that, they will constantly seek to find the highest value man they can obtain to provide them with those resources. However, since they know zero loyalty, they are always looking to trade up. So, once they lock one down, they are immediately looking for a better deal. When that better deal comes along, they have to destroy the previous one so that they can rationalize their disloyalty and opportunism.

pretty positive look on things.