twitter.com/JulianRoepcke/status/947154418977435649
twitter.com/ByronYork/status/947162107052740608
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/946949708915924994
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

>people leave instead of posting through it
you're such faggots

>inb4 turk spam while mods do nothing

HAHAHAHAHA Dossier fags btfo. NYT with the clutch reporting!

GIVE ME YOUR BIGGEST REASON FOR THE WALL AND RAISE ACT!!!

AWOO

I disavow Iran meddling

twitter.com/AlArabiya_Eng/status/947135202819575810

>HAHA IT WAS ACTUALLY A DRUNK GUY THAT TRIGGERED AN THE INVESTIGATION!

press M for McDonalds in tehran

Does he have a pass?

Filter it dumbass; his posts are all copypasta and easily removed

2018 midterm reminder:

First, while the generic "congress" has been hugely unpopular for a long time, most people like thier individual congressman. This bears out in an obvious way come election time.
2nd, the gop has 241 seats and need 218 to hold the house. Thats a HUGE edge. Right now rcp has 225 seats either likely or solid red and 20 tossups.
3rd, the tax bill will be popular. Already since it passed trump's approval has shot up AND the generic congressional ballot was +16 dems before the bill, +8 after. Already cut in half and that's before anyone has seen the effect on their paycheck. Just wait. We will all look back at idiot posts like this and laugh hysterically about how off they were.

So what's on the menu for the infrastructure plan familia?

>GIVE ME YOUR BIGGEST REASON FOR THE WALL AND RAISE ACT!!!

I don't want to import more third worlders into our country

The TURK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of central asia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The TURK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The TURK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the TURK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent turkish seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the TURK man impregnates.

In total, the TURK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the TURK man is the epitome of masculinity

I think so
I just realized his numbers are to avoid duplicate posts

Link?

For love of God i hope you guys are using the report button.

aren't a lot of dem seats in congress up for grabs as well?

I'm totally sure this protest is a totally organic and totally not at all in any way shape or form Mossad operation like Syria and Ukraine were, and I'm totally sure mysterious assassins won't start shooting into the crowds from rooftops and then never be caught.

ahahah,turk faggot btfo

>cheering for the most anti-Israel country to collapse

What are the Chances that Trump becomes a good Goy and attacks Iran over this ?

Every seat in the House is up for reelection every year. If you meant a bunch of Dems in the Senate, then yes.

They are.
Democrat's won't be winning back control by a long shot.

Nope he has a pass. He’ll be back

Why are you so upset that people are protesting against the Iranian government?

>What is it going to take to get you off the couch

The Turner Diaries Movies series.
Line by Line, faithful movie production.
12+ part series or movies

How fucked is this

I used it a lot during the last thread, but it broke.

Amnesty never works. Amnesty begets more amnesty. Ship them all back!

So a drunk guy who is now an admitted perjurer is the impetus for the investigation? Either that's a lie, or the FBI is utterly incompetent to take the word of a drunken liar as trustworthy and worthy of action.

Also, if the Dossier is so useless, why so much ruckus about how it justified the investigation?

AWOO~

>80 thousand
per dreamer if we dont kill chain migration

He should have crossed his feet while crawling.
He has only himself to blame.

The CIA moves quick. I guess this is a concession to the Saudis and Israelis for pulling out of Syria and allowing Assad to remain in power?

Protestors killed.
Sniper fire from the roofs incoming

Kinda actually, but i liked to know more details.

I don't understand why it isn't working, I'm sick of nigger dick !

I am hearing they are shooting people in Iran but cannot find video yet.

twitter.com/Raman_Ghavami/status/947164233480974340

twitter.com/ArminNavabi/status/947162303044009984

Reports of shots fired by Iranian Revolutionary Guard at protesters and 6 dead.

Drumpfshill
lel

What's a realistic and moral way to make our country 90% white again
Mass deportations and encouraging whites to not mix and have large families?

Is he still president?

The failing New York Times really are scum

There is emerging evidence of a real illegal campaign with the FBI, DOJ, Clinton campaign and Fusion GPS colluding to smear Trump and when evidence of this emerges, it's described as "a campaign to discredit the FBI"

These people are disgustingly shameless.

Guys, was this all part of his plan?

people love going from an up and coming country to an Islamic shithole! there's totally no real dissatisfaction there!

What's happening in Iran is not the CIA
You are witnessing the power of the orb

Some pretty hot takes about it on the twitters

In any event, all forecasts that fail to take into account the effect from 162 million taxpayers seeing the actual, not agitprop, results of the tax bill are whistling past the graveyard. The independent and LIVs who pay more attention to their own lives than to daily political media kabuki are going to see real dollars in their pocket. Until at least April, any polls or predictions about wave color are just cheerleading.

The thing with that and this is, how can the man protect himself in these situations?

if he fucking opens fire at the police when they come and threaten like this, is he not in his rights? Especially the hotel room guy?

I mean wtf where does the line go what do you expect from police and your rights?

Give it to me straight guys
Republicans are getting crushed in 2018 aren't they

Mexico is literally under Trump's thumb in this picture.

I want Iranians to be free, but I also know the primary reason they're not is because of CIA/Mossad perfidy in the past. Those nuclear scientists that got blown up in Iran were done by jihadis paid by Mossad who were posing as Americans so that we'd get the blame. I'm tired of America getting involved in Israel's bullshit geopolitics. And since Syria is now back under lawful government control and ISIS has been BTFO after getting its American Obama-era funding cut off, (((they))) are just going after Iran directly again.

Seriously, don't ever read up on Middle East geopolitics and espionage in the past 70 years. It's far more fucked up and excruciating than anyone could believe. No matter what happens in Iran, America does not win or profit from this.

Free abortions.

twitter.com/JulianRoepcke/status/947154418977435649

Your twitter kung-fu is weak

>Gamergate
>Not people just being shitheads

Sometimes there is no greater cause

balkanize then take over and ethnically cleanse the lost territories over the course of about 25 years, pushing the wogs into mexico and cuba

millions of welfare leaching democrat Voters plus another 80,000. Trump, and everyone with half a brain, realizes this is a terrible deal. They could resettle a third of dreamers into states that Trump won by a few thousand and guarantee Democrat victories for decades.

OH SHIT

Practically none. Not every protest wave is some CIA-Soros Color Revolution master plan, and protests are fairly common (encouraged even, so long as they aren't calling for regime overthrow) in Iran. In this case the original complaint of rising prices is a common one. If it actually gets serious the IRGC and Basij will just crush it as usual.

This is an NYT trial balloon. See Byron:

twitter.com/ByronYork/status/947162107052740608

Lets hope they flip Iran for the good of their people.

you kikes have finally showed your true colours

Is this gaslighting? Nobody cares about Iran protests. Let the CIA do their thing and just post the vids of sandnigs getting popped

Nope, tax cuts are going to cause red tsunami.

>but I also know the primary reason they're not is because of CIA/Mossad perfidy in the past.
That's not true, Islamists took over the government. You're working from a mistaken perspective, the government is a result of the USSR and political Islam.

Fucking none since this is backed by Israel, Saudi-Araia, United States, Mossad, CIA and Iranian people.

This is not an accidental protest, all talk about being first only about economy is CNN talking point

Balkanize, regroup, rebuild, then reclaim

how the fuck is it terrorism, i get that prank is dumb too cause it is basically using the cops to attack someone
but there is no class of people meant to be terrorized by this

>People find basic critical thinking impressive

>Ropcke
kek, what a lolcow. He must be wetting himself. I never would have thought he would be posted in /ptg/.

It's a pretty big happening.

Force all minorities to pay full taxes and receive zero government assistance or benefits and bar them from ever holding any public office

We'll definitely take a number of seats in the Senate simply due to how the upcoming class is structured. A loss of a handful of House seats is to be expected in a midterm for the party holding the White House, but short of an economic collapse there aren't enough competitive seats to flip control. The most likely outcome is a wider margin in the Senate, a narrower one in the House, and no real change in control since supermajorities are out of reach.

>Balkanize, regroup, rebuild, then reclaim
That's not in the Constitution nor the Bill of Rights.

This. If Trump goes hard on immigration and the borders next year, Dems will lose every seat they have open for the midterms

It's fine, the real truth will be revealed soon enough. The depths of corruption the nigger brought will rock the country and hopefully bring about sweeping reforms.

>BAZED COMMIE MULLAHS!!!!!
imagine being as stupid as an /sg/ faggot

Here too

>how can the man protect himself in these situations?
You can't
All you can do is hope a D-Average GED recipient underpaid, overpowered veteran with PTSD doesn't legally take your life each day.

lmao literally name a single difference between the Iranian Revolution and the Syrian Civil War. The only thing I can think of is the Shah ran away and let the Islamists rule the country while Assad fought back

They're trying to deflect from the Dossier being fake by saying the investigation was actually started by George whatshisname drunkenly saying to an Australian diplomat that the Russians had something on Hillary.

>Leftists approve of this

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/946949708915924994
So did he fuck up or was he always evil? Which is it?

But it was absolute insanity of the Hotel Room Guy to surrender himself to cop in hindsight.

What can man do in this situation according to law and according to ethics?

>implying either will matter in 40 years when whites are the minority

old bread got cleaned up and isn't at the bump limit anymore

He's often the owl on the shoulder of the House GOP committee members who are trying to drunken traffic cop this thing. Gowdy, for one, has repeatedly used Byron's work as grist for his own zingers days and weeks later. Nunes too. Grassley.

>Trump goes full neocon
Already on to regime change quicker than Bush was. What joy.
You ready to die for Israel, goyim?

Anyone have an archived link to the article?

I've ran out of free NYT articles this month and they are sorely mistaken if they think they will ever get a single shekel from me.

Legitimate questions, but doesn't diminish what that fucking idiot Papadopoulos did.

inb4 this thread gets deleted as a "duplicate"

Never forget that when the NYT speaks, it is Carlos Slim's voice you are hearing.

Proof?
Go blackpill people somewhere else.

Jesus, is this real?

>idiot
he was a demoshit plant