So is Iran next??

CIA has got to work early

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vPRonG87eKw
youtube.com/watch?v=lgANsoA8dFs
twitter.com/amalsaad_lb/status/947074366981984256
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Iran is the greatest treat to Israel, so, yes.

can anyone be more specific on what these protests are about? besides the broad terms of "oppression"

It's basically economy related lack of food and increase in poverty Iran spends large amount of money to arm militia maybe their digging their own grave who knows

>Ay Bike Darc

hehehehehehehahahahahahahahhuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

>Fighting for their freedom.

kek.
>THEIR

>dat makeup
>7 years old

Pick one, and only one.

Enjoy your rothschild own banked and liberal western democracy!!

>Because living in a totalitarian islamic regime is so much better.

She's making fun of the 7 year old girl bana that was used as propaganda in Syria.

k

Last year she was Syrian

It's the 3rd day now. Government supporters are counter protesting now. This is how a conflict starts but it will probably die down who knows.

So the CIA fail against Assad and Syria and now they want to fight against Iran who are way more powerfull than Syria... kek

This is going to be fun

What rare flag is this?

If their is a successful change in government, i think the iranian men will quickly realize liberating your women and letting people act like degenerate fags is not all it's cracked up to be

CIA & Mossad R behind the Iran revolts hoping to destroy Iran from within so the US forces in Syria can get back to destroying that nation.

Makes it easier 4 Israel 2 steal more land.

The Syrian hospitals are in Iran too

this cant be real

Whay fucking flag is that?

Every happening is not the CIA sometimes its just angry shitskins tired of living in a third world hell hole.

kek, nice joke

If it was the CIA why wont the clown news network report on it?

phoneposting?
>sri lanka

why is that 7 year old wearing so much eye shadow

New anglo atrocity propaganda.

Even phone plebs can see and read flags, please starve our newfags

youtube.com/watch?v=vPRonG87eKw

Iran already experienced (((freedom))) under Shah. The counter revolution took care of that. I don't think Iranians are stupid to fall for (((their))) tricks again.

Show yourself

But when you have paid counter intelligence programs like back in the first gulf war of "children" being used as props to facilitate public opinion
It's hard not to consider it CIA

Maybe spend less time burning flags and more time working?

That was fake news though. Kids were never minesweepers

you should take into account the fact people are fucking retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=lgANsoA8dFs

so just at the moment iran wants to name jerusalem as the capital of palastine and build military bases in Syria , protests start happening ,

They've definitely used bullshit child testimonials with devastating effectiveness in the past. Why would they stop?

I'd rather live under a totalitarian Islamic regime that at least has enough common sense to know that faggots are an abnormality.

Iran and N Korea are a package deal.
They're the last 2 holdouts of the Rothschild banking empire
I've been saying this since 2001, North Korea (and at that time Syria, Cuba and Venezuela) will be delivered to the Rothschilds along with Iran as a sacrificial lamb.

All the normie (((news channels))) here, named the BBC, ITV and CH4 have been doubling down on their Iran coverage for the past few weeks especially. Something is going down soon.

Yes, Because that's the only alternative to an islamic totalitarian regime, Faggotory

>These are the much larger counter-protests organized by pro-government supporters. Their main slogan is “Death to those who do fitna (sedition)”, suggesting they view the anti-govt protests as being hijacked by foreign agents who want to destabilize Iran

twitter.com/amalsaad_lb/status/947074366981984256

>ng they view the anti-govt protests as being hijacked by foreign agents who want to destabilize Iran
they are probably right

I am a 11 year old girl from Germany.
I am scared of all that dirty sandniggers who flooded in my neighborhood lately, they call me sweety and making strange noises with their tongs when I pass them in the streets.

Please God, remove that stinky kebab from my home country and please kill all the motherfucking Jews who caused all that with their globalist agenda.
Help me plese.

Think of it like this: It all started with just giving women the vote.

you glow in the dark

but you have money to get multiple ear piercings....

>Iran
>3rd world

kys.

stop using numbers to sub for words you lazy cunt

SOPA DE MACAO?

That's a really superficial way of looking at it, Cultural Marxism is to blame not women.

Well burgers, I guess it's time to invade another country for the jews

Cultural marxism was only able to succeed because women are natural leftist

It's happening!!!

>Cultural Marxism is to blame not women.
women vote for cultural marxism , and stop calling it cultural marxism

>"""""""7 years old"""""""

*MACACO, respect our high civilized traditions please.

Women are not the only ones cucking, look at european men and tell me that women are the only ones to blame.

Hm... So maybe fascism doesn't work?

Just take a look at the propaganda and try to say it's not CIAniggers.

Giving women the vote is the first domino that leads to this

>when the CIA has fresh new blood eager to please their Satanist bosses

Hi i am rassia fak u ))))))

Iran has not yet learned how to be multicultural. Iran is not going to be the monolithic society that it once was in the last century. Jews are going to be at the center of that. It's a huge transformation for Iran to make. Iran is now going into multicultural mode, and Jews will be resented because of their leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Iran will not survive

are the anti-trump and antibrexit protests proof that democracy dosent work?+ iran is not a fascist country

I thought Iran was somewhat fascist?

This is just so fucking fake, do liberals see this as well?

>a 7 year old in full cake-face makeup
Fuck off.

Boomer PsyOp tactics (((analysis))) GO:
-Young female, light-skinned & relatable
-Western ear piercings mixed with traditional "stylish" clothes
-Short message and to the point
-""""""""""""spelling mistaeks""""""""""""
-Outreach to the ((((((WORLD))))))
-Last-moment sense of urgency

my sides

>Iran is the greatest treat to Israel
> greatest treat
I think so too.what would King kike Benjamin do,if he wouldn't have the wonderful bogeyman to the east..he can distract from his criminal kikery, spend all the sweet moneyz on his military buddies instead on his constituency and blame anything on them.

So they are a treat

they are a theocracy but they also have some democratic elements
so no they are not fascist at all

Man.

Kike feefee attacks.

Nothing in normies' heads is real.

Why is she 7 and have full makeup and piercings

Also she looks 16

Ageist!

POO

Fine example of CIA nigger at work

Not rare. Sri Lanka.

>Iran has not yet learned how to be multicultural. Iran is not going to be the monolithic society that it once was in the last century.

>flag

Why are you on this board,if you do not know the most basic facts of a country in question?
Iran night be one of the few examples of a multiethnic multicultural multireligious country, that is peaceful and relatively prosperous.

It's a parody. Look up Barbara Lerner specter

>the only way a historically free people would get tired of living under the boot of a fundamentalist theocracy is if the CIA told them to

It takes a special kind of contrarian to actually believe that the mullahs being btfo is a bad thing, they're contributing to the destabilization and eternal conflict of the Middle East through funding of terrorist organizations like Hamas/Hizbollah and rebel insurgencies in Yemen and Saudi Arabia. Retards on this board will of course shill for Iran because >muh juice, even though they're doing the exact same shit that people hate Israel for

And no, this situation isn't exactly comparable to Assad's Syria and if you had read any history regarding the two countries and understood the demographics you'd know why

lol Bana Alabed Mossad niggers.

>7 years old

I see..thx...still don't see how it relates to Iran but I already drank a couple brews,so it's to be expected

>7 years old
>that makeup

What a fucking whore!

>Iraq
>Lybia
>Siria
>Afghanistan
Now Iran. It's not even funny. Go fight some gooks in the jungles. Leave middle east alone

Centralized Industrialized Agriculture niggers are always trying to fuck shit up for everyone.

>Sweden

Opinion discarded.

Let Canada do something for once make those bastards do something I'm sick of them fucking worthless

This.

The kikes were not able to get Syria to fall, now they have their sights on Iran.

Muslims always lived in totalitarian countries. Giving so much freedom is against their nature. Look what happened with other islamic countries after giving them democracy

>Reporting on anything that has a chance of making Zonald Blumpf looking good.

Exactly. Jews working overtime.

Spot on

>we syria, me dead in two seconds
>SEND DA BOMBS

Maybe you shouldn't have kicked out the Shah.

Yep, the jews are hard at work.

>(((freedom)))
>(((democracy)))

Hmmm, I wonder why muslims don't like that.

>living in a totalitarian islamic regime is so much better.
What's wrong with that? That's their culture. Let whites have their own, middle easterners have their own, and asians have their own.