How many people in your country have blue eyes, Sup Forums?

How many people in your country have blue eyes, Sup Forums?

All 30+ people in my family. Except one niece and she's a dumb cut that no-one likes, also the only fat one.

BUMP

thats some weapons grade insecurity if you know 30+ relatives eye colour lmfao

Retarded

>estonia no.1
>shows latvia
really fires of the thinking

Well, I guess I am moving to Estonia .

lmao

>tfw being in the same league with niggers, arabs, spics, pajeets & abos

The racist as fuck cunt-bitch bartender of my dreams has gray eyes and jet-black hair and milk white skin.

I wish she would notice me.

>almost every single person in my family has light colored eyes, either blue or hazel
>I have """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""light""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" brown eyes

It's not fucking fair. Why, out of everyone in my family, did genes have to shit on me?

I dont know and I dont care, fuck off

THIS MAP DOES NOT INCLUDE AUSTRALIANS OF NON-EUROPEAN ANCESTRY

Fuck off, they're full.

Besides, look at how ugly their women are.

my father and grandfather on my mother's side have blue eyes so my kids can have blue eyes as well. just gotta find me a qt

care to fix """estonia"""?

Who made this autistic picture? Also lmao at Estonia for having most blue eyes yet being completely irrelevant otherwise

Hmm all sources i check point to finland being number one tied with estonia.

Portugal/Spain/Italy/Greece = niggars

I do, and it’s considered rare in here because the whites are meds, My ancestors are mainly from northern spain (asturias) so i guess some viking or celtic rapists gave me my eyes

So there's more people with light eyes in israel than portugal and greece?

lmao

Green eyes are equally as pure. You cannot refute this.

>knowing your family
>insecure
Ive never known a brit who doesnt say dumb shit

yes. 50% of the country is from northern europe. even the arab jews have a low blue eyes rate

Majority of Americans used to have blue eyes, but Italians and Mexicans threw that number way down. How do we Make America Blue-Eyed Again?

Ashkenazi Jews have significant admixture with Poles, Russians, and Germans, hence their Indo-European featues

They're literally mix of blue and brown. Many ''green'' eyes are just light brown too. And there are no ''pure'' green eyes, there's always some brown or blue in them.

>there are girls on Sup Forums who argue about eye colour

Its like we dont even need to be raided anymore.

there are no "pure" blue eyes. they just seems blue. there's only brown

Brits rarely know their grandparents or even about the town they grow up in. They have no roots nor do they care about it.

then why mock those that do?

And that picture is very autistic to say the least. And wrong. Can totally imagine what the person who made it looks like.

>Brits rarely know their grandparents or even about the town they grow up in
t. Shitskin

>hahahah what an idiot this guy mixed up between two russian countries flags lol

About 90%, I'd say, including the gray-blue ones

Also why the fuck are the Westfjords and North in the 50-75% category

Celtics are literally the whitest race on the planet though.

I live in rural MN so we all have blue eyes for the most part. I think my father has grey eyes.

Nope, this is bullshit. They are 100% niggers.

Must be less than 1% in my area.
>tfw blue eyes and pale as fuck

3 grand parents blue eyes, one Hispanic (not Indian hispanic actual spain hispanic) grandmother brown eyes. I have brown. feels really bad man. at least they're really light. heh heh...