lmgtfy.com/?q=Who invented peanut butter
youtube.com/watch?v=zzEf9LPKtbc
nationalpeanutboard.org/peanut-info/who-invented-peanut-butter.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope

Delete this shit nigga

lmgtfy.com/?q=Who invented peanut butter

Only in regard to the most recent girl
I'd never take back a cheater and I never really liked the other ones that much anyway
Your reference was so esoteric that I don't know which you're referring to specifically, sorry

who hurt you user?

left cannot meme

great job nigger!

youtube.com/watch?v=zzEf9LPKtbc

Guy mitchells version is best,

Also dwight yoekam
Buck owens
Ernest tubb
Keith whitley
Lefty frizzel
Alison krauss
Hank williams
George jones
Ralph stanley
Etc. are legendary

How do americans eat this shit? Fucking disgusting

faggot

Peanut butter and jam sandwiches are delicious, fucking meme flags always have pleb tier taste.

>Jam
Hook up the preserves, my man

We use those words interchangeably here, I think? Or maybe I'm a troglodyte.

Remind you of shit? Shouldn't bother you really considering the fag flag.

Beaners invented peanut butter

Depends, the ones stuffed full of corn syrup and sugar that a lot of people eat are an overly sweet disgusting mess, but if you get a good brand with just peanuts water and salt it's god-tier.

Actually the Incas and Aztecs were the first to create Peanut Butter,and they didnt have the wonders of modern civilization to think about making paste out of crushed peanuts like niggers,who were brougth by the white man to the new world and experienced a enormous skip in technological progress
>TL;DR:niggers stole the credit for something like they steal everything

South American detected. Every South American I've ever met absolutely could not stand peanut butter.

If the Incas invented it, why do so many South Americans hate the shit?

KEK

People have different tastes,also if you create something doenst mean you are obligated to like it,like the Portuguese and Brazilians,or Jews and Christians

This has been debunked so much.

Niggers didnt create peanut butter. Sorry.

>jam
my lad

high energy work food you dip.
stack with a full banana sliced and you can hit god levels of natural energy

peanut butter is awesome, stfu.

but only smooth, i dont like crunchy anymore.

Invention or recipe?

Seriously, can I claim to be an inventor because I cooked my food in a new way? This is all bullshit and only to give niggers self esteem, like kawnzaa and the Egypt kangs shit.

good attitude but jam, jelly, preserves are the fucking same. the only difference is that ive never seen seeds in what is described as jelly

Superior in every way

overrated as fuck

Oh I think you eat more than just peanut butter user

too sweet.
isnt literally 70% of this sugar?
i like it from time to time but i still prefer a good old toast with peanut butter, with a glass of milk on the side :D

>Eating Kraft peanut butter
>Literally 99% poison and trace amount of peanuts.
Kill yourself you dumb pole.

>pooftas aren't man enough for this

yes

nigger invented it and americans have nigger blood

its tasty poison.

we have peanut butter recipes here in Peru, some are very popular

though the "peanut butter" is just simple crushed peanuts that we combine with some other ingredients, we hardly eat raw "peanut butter" and processed peanut butter isn't popular

>Full of phytoestrogen

No thanks.

No,niggers never invented ANYTHING,stop spreading lies

b-b-but h-hidden figgers?!

Not at all. Niggers didn't even invent THAT.

nationalpeanutboard.org/peanut-info/who-invented-peanut-butter.htm

maybe they didnt invent anything but they have perfected poverty and starvation better than anybody else.

That is the work of kikes,niggers are a hammer,but the kikes are one wielding it

you jealous I can buy it without food stamps?

>Some shitty crushed nut that gets old after a few bits is niggers' only contribution to the modern world
>There are people that can't eat it anyways because it will kill them in under 2 minutes, like niggers usually do

underage detected

How is this low hanging race bait shill slide not a fucking thing to do with politics he does it for free late term abortion of a thread still on my Sup Forums?

Smooth

>when I have a creamy treat I want to be sure there are nuts in it

Why would I be jealous of it? I can get some any time I want.

In fact, I have some crunchy kind in my cupboard right not, I think. I'm going to eat some in honour of the White man that invented it.

>not combining the two

Bet you like snickers too you absolute nutsucker

It's too bad space travel is also an African invention.
CHECKMATE WHITE PEOPLE.

AERONAUTICAL NIGGAS

thx holland

Albinoids and niggers btfo.

>the only thing niggers invent involves nuts
muh dik

There are better alternatives. I buy organic peanut butter at Costco or this one supermarket that has a machine that grinds them for you, making fresh peanut butter. Trust me user, much better.
If you live in big city you might have something like that available in fancy hipster food stores, wouldn't count on your local Spolem or Piotr i Pawel to have it though

No they didn’t, newfag