If a close relative of yours, like a brother or sister or a real close aunt/uncle/cousin...

If a close relative of yours, like a brother or sister or a real close aunt/uncle/cousin, was having a gay marriage would you attend? If not, how would you respond?

I would wear a funeral veil

>Brother
Faggot
>Cousin
KYS 30 year old roastie
>Sister
Never heard of her, she is in USA.

Sure. I'd even organize the venue. How do you like this view?

Dear [gay's name] & [other gay's name],

sorry I can't make it. I wish you both many years of happiness before your eventual Judgement before the Lord and your eternal, fiery damnation.

regards,

[You]

I would attend. Family is important and I would be honoured to attend their special day.

I wouldn't go and I would let them know why. Actually i would let everyone in the family know why. Anyone who tolerates faggotry is not someone i want anything to do with

Would not attend and would disown them unless they are saved.

Of course, there is literally nothing wrong with homosexuality.

>inb4 religious crybabbies

>would you attend?
No.
>If not, how would you respond?
"No."

Yes, family comes first. I'm not some edgy autist.

I'd make up an excuse not to attend and I'd stop being close to them.

This. My dad and mom would, too.

>all these people not attending
>not being the guy who stands up and ruins the wedding by shouting out when the priest asks if anyone objects to this union

I'd publicly call him a nigger-loving faggot (regardless of the color of his faggot boyfriend) who deserves to be thrown from a building like they do in the middle east in front of everyone he's making the announcement to and then I'd peace the fuck out.

Then I'd head home and laugh about it while fucking my at 22 year old blond twink boywife in the asswomb in a never ending attempt to get him buttpregnant.

You should be gassed

Family comes first no matter what you faggots.

i'd wear islamic garb and take the stage and tell the audience that sharia law must be adhered to and proceed to drag him to the top of a building for cleansing. good chance the crowd would not resist for fear of offending the sacred muslims.

Washing your hair. they'll respect that

Yes, I went to both my Aunt's lesbian wedding and my Uncle's gay wedding. Degeneracy runs in the family.

Would never happen. Never heard of anything like that even being thought about.

That's all one must do, it's just that easy. The logical next step for them would be to make friends with other outcasts, who would likely pull them down like crabs in a bucket. That right there is why the welfare system is damaging, because it's the one thing that stops this natural process.

Excellent jest, sir