Why doesn't Sup Forums enjoy grand strategy games, specifically Victoria 2?

Why doesn't Sup Forums enjoy grand strategy games, specifically Victoria 2?
I used to be mad all the time, I can't spend 5 minutes on the streets without seeing a swarthy rapefugee, there's one of those mudslime centrals close to my neighbourhood, degeneracy id in the wild as people smoke weed and wear those mini skirts in public, in front of children, and even the gaming community might as well be called GAYming community as the leftist cucks invade it rentless (see:gamergate and ethics in gaming journalism).
Then I found Grand Strategy a couple of months ago, and I swear, my life has changed, forever. This is the ultimate redpill for us who are too disappointed to have real life social interactions while 100% of the outside world seems to be either leftard cucks or shitskins untermenschen (subhuman in Austrian German). My life now is far more calm, relaxed and satisfying, thanks to these games, and I think they'd help a lot many of you too.
Anyway, talking about the genre, it's the most redpilled series there is. You basically control a nation through a specific timeframe, allowing you to fix everything wrong that happened to the West and its ubermenschen (overhuman in Austrian German) civilization. It works both in single and multiplayer.
This specific game is from the best poster of /gsg/, the grand strategy general in /vg/. As you can see here, he literally installed a fascist government in South Africa and BTFO out of all the non-white subhumans in there, he did the same with Germany and others as well, this guy unironically saved my weak mind from the bluepill.
So what are you waiting for? Come join us at Grand Strategy General!
Link: PS:ignore the redditors and /leftypol/ shitters in the thread, they're new to Sup Forums and should leave soon once they realize the whole website belongs rightfully to us.
Have fun!

I play grand strats all the time tho

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

yeehaw

I, too, like multi level bait posting.

I'm interested.
How does it all work?

Why Vic 2? There are better Paradox games. But I agree, they are 100% times better than brainless run and gun games.

This to be honest.

r8

>pee
>poo
>poor

Why is this so accurate? I can feel the edge dripping from OP.

Still not Groß enough

Next Update sounds already so awesome i cant wait. Whole War/Battle and Fleet mechanics reworked will make this game really good.

whitest post in this board

is it really so edgy to try and create a paradise that never was?

I have no idea what I'm doing in those games i played Vic 1 and 2 and hearts of iron

>im too retarded to understand grand strategy games

>Whole War/Battle and Fleet mechanics reworked
What exactly? Because the doomstacking is what tunred me off.

9/10 posts
10/10 thread

>waaaahhhh, everyone around me is degenerate and culture destroying. I wish this would change but instead I'll just live out my dictator fantasies while locked up in my room.
Time would be much better spent trying to make this a reality instead of just imagination.

HPM add Pan Turkism you fag

>He thinks grand strategy games are challenging or in depth
>Pretty much just map painting simulators
The only point of grand strategy games is to say "I want to see a map with X as the most powerful country on earth."

shitskins are shorter and weaker on average, try again nigger.

I thought they removed that mod where you made all your pop white? I need that shit for my cracked game

I haven't played HOI since 2 is 4 worth it ?

>implying the average Sup Forumsack is on par with the average white person in strength and height

Why do they fall for this bait every time
it's just too easy

>strategy games are just about blobs of colour on maps

>no friends to play multiplayer with the post
Sad

you clearly havent played paradox titles.

HOI IV doesn't count cause its shit and water downed for casuals

KEK

It's pol. They're all autists with no self awareness

I don't really care about degeneracy. I just hate shitskins.

t. plebu4 player

They really are, Victoria 2 is the only one that has any depth and even then the economic system is about as complex as build factories that make expensive things with resources you have. The civilization series is more complex than EU IV with its ruler mana or HOI4 where the AI is so retarded conquering Europe as Bulgaria can be accomplished in a decade.

I personally tend to stick to more military oriented games as opposed to games that make a facade of economic complexity. I personally like rule the waves and the operational art of war.

Soon

>niggermod
Fuck off Sup Forumsplays unHPM only

Where can i buy these?

Why did their skin turn black under all that jungle canopy?

t. shitskin manlet

>german empire
>nazi germany

Inshallah

This desu, playing Turks on HFM and it's pure disappointment, no Roman Empire events, no events to absorb shitty one state Balkan niglets like Greece and Serbia and have to resort to spending 22 infamy, broken Romanian independence (event declares war on fucking Wallachia when it no longer exists), fuck this shit.

LA PLATA white man

>Iraq and the Levant
>Owns all of the Arabic World

branco e basado

Ah yes lets not forget EU IV with its ruler mana
>Decide to load up a game as Theodoro
>This should be challenging
>Just keep upgrading province with ruler mana so I get more money
>Still more advanced than muslim neighbors
>Conquer them with a large army of superior troops
>Once I have my country started defeating the minor countries in the Caucus and Persia is easy
>By 1600 I control pretty much all of Ukraine, the Caucus, Anatolia, and Persia
The only game I have found fun was CK 2 and that's because I actively avoid map painting, generally either
A. Building a massive empire, restarting as a minor count, and trying to build my way to the top, and quitting when I finish
B. Switching to a new character whenever my current one dies

i don't know how to play good enough to get most large-pop nations to #1 in industry, prestige, and military.

in fact i don't know enough to get germany to #1 in industry and i heard it's so easy it's almost auto-pilot.

stormfags are darker-skinned, shorter, and weaker on average, try again Sup Forumsnigger

I was playing Victoria 1 more than 10 years ago.

>in fact i don't know enough to get germany to #1 in industry and i heard it's so easy it's almost auto-pilot.
Is this bait? I'm not even sure anymore.

>civilization series is more complex

This is an interesting type of shill.

This
This board is literally untermenschen (subhuman in Austrian German) general

not bait. i just don't know how to play.

>expecting lefties/neocons to have knowlege of history
whew

Americans don't win on games and simulations fag, we fuck shit up and kick ass IRL. now go play your game nerd.

That isn't to say that civ is complex, it is to say that paradox titles are simplistic. Old school RTS like empire earth have more technologies to develop and require more complex strategies than modern paradox titles like EU IV, HOI4, and older ones like Victoria 2.

The point to EUIV is map painting if you want to get anywhere, unless you wanna sit in the HRE as ULM for 300 years.

If single player EUIV is too simple bump the difficulty or find a mulitplayer lobby that isn't toxic.

Funny enough I just finished my theadoro run

CK2 I always play as counts as well and work my way up, I like the story more then expansion.

Been playing after the end recently.

Compare /his/ to Sup Forums and say that again.

CK2 is goat desu

>that South Africa
Oh my.

shitskins will be shitskins I suppose

>we

What mod is that? The only mods I find are from SJWs revisionist. Also where my swastikas at?

How the fuck did you get so many Boers and pops?

Rude senpai
They are superior BLACK women
Melanin = Power
Hpm is an armenoid

from any local warlord

From the workshop only. I'm sure you can get it somewhere else

>austrian
>not slavo germanic mutts

Kfpkek

how did you deal with yemen

By the time you're that large, just ally Germany and nobody will stop you.

Alex add Pan turkism plz

i take it you fish and chips bitches want another beat down?

I really enjoy playing as a [spoiler]democracy[/spoiler] and try to make a new order of [spoiler]perpetual peace[/spoiler]

>tfw you forget you are on Sup Forums

Alright thanks

Hey fuck off Nigel, I lost 10 lbs since that photo.

Jesus Christ, I hope we're not getting taken for a ride with this. The hype is killing me, but you know Paradox, its hit and miss with them. Might be awesome, might be the final round of cancer that kills the game.

I'm abstaining from playing the game for now, its back to Vicky 2 and Cities Skylines for all my empire building needs.

Can custom design FLEETS as well as ship and auto build them, no more useless army attachments, and actually being able to use multiple ship types of the same class (interceptor and torpedo corvettes in the same fleet).

Stormfags and Sup Forumsfags (and now /gsg/faggots always spouting white and based, blobbing germany and wanting to kill Israel at autistic simulators. fuck you) are the best example of subhumans in human society today. You have stunningly low intelligence. You are all psychopaths and sociopaths. You are so susceptible to confirmation bias and delusion that when someone insults you as an individual for being mind-blowingly stupid, all you can think of is your epic jew memes and spout MUH GOY.

Rest assured that if 100% of you were not busy confined to a basement somewhere masturbating to cartoons, society would not tolerate your existence. Now get moving on dying in your 40s of heart disease you worthless sack of subhuman shit.

Playing supreme ruler the great war as... Poland. Used a trick with moving save file from singleplayer to multi and back to liberate a part of its territory from one of the partitioners just to see if I could stay afloat.germony is kinda op in this game, every time took out france, uk, portugal, sometimes greece; took me like 5 restarts to get my strat right and rush b. And it's fun to see all african and muslim states as either colonies or worthless non-countries.

/r/ing more minekid edits

This but unironically.

stop shitposting alex

What are you doing in binland Itzhak?

Psychopaths are so paranoid about outside influences, that they are rather non-biased. It are simply not people.
Also Sup Forums is not one person.

MUH GOY

What are some good grand strategy games ?

Victoria 2 with the Historically Plausible Mod

Hernan God Cortes