These French ladies for a date with you, user

These French ladies for a date with you, user.

>Ladies

Good, I'll date them, fuck them, marry them, and then bury them.

>french
why they arent black tho?

This. As long as he/she's femine, it's perfectly fine. Nobody would judge you for it.

Your sentence not a verb, user.

I don't see burqa

I don't understand. Why would french people be black and muslim? I know that french people have a soft spot for black people, but muslims? Why?

7% user. it's the fastest growing religion and projected to attain majority status in thirty years.

kek

Blonde has some nice tits for a fe(male)

Astolfo perky chest >>> Jeanne slob meat

Merde

>all that revealed skin

Mahmud, get the stones.

best jeanne coming through

>ladies

Whose the pink haired girl?

Satania's onee-chan

The cutest girl(boy) in all the land

>girl

I know the pink haired one is a guy so I'm taking the blondie instead. Not much into oppai but whatever, better than nasty surprises.

How can something that you know of be a surprise?

>These French ladies for a date with you, user.

You need just a little more practice with English, Pierre.

Just a manner of speech, user. In addition, you never know what and when might be aimed at your ass if drop your guard around "girls".

>girl

Where's that trapmode aesthetics infographic when you need it?

>Not wanting a feminine penis to fuck you in the ass

Holy shit, could you be any more of a faggot if you tried?

>nasty suprises
Jesus, what a faggot.

>I'm taking the blondie instead

Nobody?

Here, faggot.

>semen
>soy products
sounds like a lot of cancer to me, and I mean the real stuff

go look up what that does to a male, and no its not a magical sex change ingredient

Astolfo is my wife

Don't asians consume more soy on average? I haven't heard about them having higher cancer rates (excluding PRC, because you should just avoid food made in China, god knows what the fuck they might've sprinkled on it, it's a terrible, terrible country; Mao ruined it.)

But yeah, semen can't be any good for you. It'll probably fuck up your hormones or something.

they use fermented soy which isnt estrogenic

DELTE THIS

You've never been to Paris?

I've never even left my own municipality in my life because of reasons, how the fuck would I go to Paris?

I'll fuck them until both are pregnant.

Literally impossible unless you're already an effeminate manlet and even then you'll need surgery, lots of it.

Algerians?

Looks like a nise evening for a truck ride.

You're a fag.

>ladies

Ladies are better with a large sausage.

Who's that again?

user, how did you read the part where it suggests eating semen and not immediately understand that it's a joke?

I heard a good amount of men in Korea never went through puberty properly due to the large amounts of estrogen in their diet. Less developed Apocrine glands notably.

I would go gay for rider.