Kemono Friends

Spoilers ahead, beware: pastebin.com/U4as4McH

Please use the spoiler function when posting spoilers, thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KyaKRJx1fGM
youtube.com/watch?v=otCfE4ovftU
twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/845043297202561024
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Human was really human friend all along

SHE DIED

I still can't believe that Mirai is alive.

Honestly I feel like reporting does jack shit these days.

Anyway I know that you're upset but screaming at people will sure as hell won't solve it, at least anons are spoiling their posts.

I couldn't resist the temptation seeing them though and it redeemed episode 8 for me and it made me love the show even more than now.

ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

It could be. It's a small detail but if we are to believe humanity was destroyed or mostly destroyed then evidence of old aircraft being used suggests humanity was losing and using retired aircraft if they could get them off the ground.
The most convincing suggestion I saw was that it's a B-36 Peacemaker tail section, because the rudder and elevators extend to the tips of the stabilizers. They don't on the B-29. I have no idea though.

Well, it never confirmed that all humans are dead, just that human civilization got fucked.

I am more worried about just how deep the rabbit hole goes.
how fucked is humanity after that? Is it Fallout level? Or is it really C&C level of fucked up

The future is now

The most big surprise for me is that BLACKEDBLACKEDBLACKEDBLACKEDBLACKEDBLACKEDBLACKEDBLACKEDBLACKEDBLACKEDBLACKEDBLACKED

No.154980141 will not receive any (You) from me.

not spoilers
>Episode 8: Humanity develops appreciation for idle entertainment
>Episode 9: Humanity learns how to use basic machinery to make life easier
>Episode 10: Humanity branches out into the arts
>Episode 11: Humanity develops advanced technology for war and experiences major strife
>Episode 12: Sekai heiwa

It's called melanism.

It said that ceruleans are drawn to humans. So it's probably scattered lone survivors or small groups at best.

I thought no one would get my joke, thank you user.

But
Cerulean are weak to salt. Human beings can fight them off. I think it'd just be a case where Cerulean remain a serious threat that has to be constantly fought off because they steal Human's sparkle to evolve.

>idle entertainment
like sitting on my ass all day staring at a computer screen?

More like Idol worship. You know what Moses raged about when he crashed one of'em tablets at the Israeli.

Idle because they no longer have to worry about spending all their time hunting and gathering to survive. As a result, they develop sports, events, etc. to take up the free time.

The thing that got the big man in the sky so riled up he ordered Moses to murder half the Jews escaping from Egypt, yeah.

If it was a sudden worldwide outbreak all major centers of civilization would get fucked on day one.

I think humanity aside from Mirai only went and died out in the park. That's probably just the scale of the siht mentioned in the guidebook.

Because that's implying that for some reason Ceruleans spread out past the Park and invaded the rest of the planet. And if Ceruleans conquered the Earth, then why hasn't the Park been completely laid to waste as well? More importantly, Ceruleans are attracted to Sandstar so why would they go outside the Park? Unless humanity found a way to replicate sandstar or even worse unless there actually more sandstar deposits scattered through the planet.

The implications are too vast if humanity genuinely did get wiped out.

They also don't say if they just mean the island or not

We don't know. We just don't know if the Sandstar issue is a global contagion. Right now we can't rule that out.

>big eruption
>sandstar gets into atmosphere
>large fragments rain down like meteorites
>sudden cerulean outbreak all around the world

It's not impossible scenario. And they go after humans first because of the spark.

>( ^ q ^ )

Jesus fuck Hululu

The wolf didn't lie.

>Hululu

hululu!

If it was just the island they would say that humans abandoned or evacuated it. Not that they were destroyed.

Tell them what you are!

Mirai's phantom theory confirmed

What is taking Ninniku so long?

What likely happened is that the bombing of the volcano caused huge amounts of Sandstar to fly into the atmosphere, spreading Ceruleans and Friends all over the globe until eventually the Ceruleans consumed everything, and due to the lack of ability for Sandstar to spread aside from consuming non-repopulating populations of Friends, they all eventually died off outside the park, give or take a couple really microscopic Ceruleans and Friends living in small pocketed, secluded areas.

the wording's serious. I am prepared to think that humanity's in some deep shit all around. Cerulean would be a serious problem when they want our sparkle

You're assuming based on the English translation. In context the Japanese word used doesn't necessarily mean "destroyed" at all.

Remember how show mentioned something important underground?

Mirai probably survives in a vault.

Magnificent. Humanity accelerated it's own destruction.

>Right now we can't rule that out.

That'd make Mirai's talk of evacuating the island kind of pointless. If they wanted to imply some worldwide disaster that would have been the point (like a remark about even going back to mainland might not change anything or something like that), but nothing has been said so far.

Hell yeah Idol worship, humanity's evolutionary peak.

Since Kaban is human friend, she can't leave the park without dying? Turn back into an object with no soul. Also she'll break apart inside of big dog now.

Not to mention that in order for them to get bigger they have to eat sandstar roh or low, whatever it is called and since none of that would be elsewhere other than Japari Park, I don't think they would be an extinction level threat.

At worst they'd be facing medium sized ones from episode 4 and 9.[/spolier]

Sandpaper cat tongue.

Oh no everything is ruined.
Seriously, I think you all got happy mealed too hard. Everything in that pastebin has been thought up as a possibility already.

Not really. Evacuation still is sensible when you consider that saltwater is effective as a barrier against the Cerulean.

The nips reaction to it last night freaked me out, but now that I know what it is they were making a big deal out of nothing.

A slut!

That's only because you've been friendpilled on the KF threads.

teriible

youtube.com/watch?v=KyaKRJx1fGM

not something new

How do you know servals are the same as housecats in that regard? Lions can't purr you know.

What are the spoilers mainly about?

>Kaban's origin
I can't fucking believe it.

Well, I think we are fine with how much salt we have going around.

I assumed the nips had pretty much the same speculah as us.

Game canon is that a meteorite of Sandstar lodged itself into a volcano, and that's it. If that's the case here, there's no reason to believe that Sandstar could have somehow spread across the entire Earth in large enough quantities to destroy the human race since there is no impact crater. Humanity tried to destroy the meteorite specifically with bombs and leveled the mountain, but they failed and simply left.

Kemono friend's official twitter:
Sorry about episode 11's live stream incident

Viewers:
It wasn't your fault

Niconico official twitter:
(Pretend that as of nothing had happened

Viewers:
We gonna rekt you(wild release

I was pissed at the first streaming. They did one the following day (a few hours ago) and that went well, with 97.2% approval.

What's a bit worrying to me is that Sandstar particulates in the air may be enough to cause the reaction, not just through touching the crystal itself. Therefore, sufficient level of sandstar in the air may be all it takes for Cerulean to pop out.

Nature of the world and how sandstar works it sounds like.

Sandstar touches living thing it becomes friend, it touches something like a rock it becomes Cerulean, and if it touches anything between those two things it might be something of a fusion depending on level of sentience. Everything is sandstar in the show.

Beautiful, welcome to japari park
youtube.com/watch?v=otCfE4ovftU

Thanks for making think Fallout right now.

Humpy Dumpy Penguin!

>Sandstar is actually the Forced Evolutionary Virus

Pastebin on OP is just old game infodump + kaban's origin from guide book

looks like she just got out of bed with giraffe

We don't even know if that is actually a bomber or what it even bombed, the volcano can be like from the sandstar smashing into it for all we know.

>cub noobles

we /new japari republic/ nao

>Serval breaks the 4th wall and ask for our help
>everyone dies
>we're now salty enough to fight with cerulians
>THE END
What would Sup Forums do?

Also it can just touch the remains of an animal and become a friend, not just a living animal. Must suck if an animal was created from poop.

What is worrying is that the volcanic activities happen in the game meant that the slumbering giant Cerulean didn't wake up.
That's not the case with the anime.

Fuck you guys. I am seeing this pic in a whole new way because of Fallout reference.

>people thought there was no way Kaban could be what she actually is
Who else was right here? Who admits to being wrong?

>yogozo

son of a bitch

pretty much every possibility has been thought of at one point, it's different when all the speculah is stripped away and only the one correct answer is left, especially when the revealed information collapses a lot of possibilities for the anime ending.

[x] Genuflect

twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/845043297202561024

Kick BigDog.

You know you always ended up drinking out of one while trying to get things like mentats, etc out of it by accident.

>progress indicator appears on video
>looks just like its eye
fug

Yes thanks reggie

The penguins are too sexy.

>Bag is actually Hat

Shh, she's sleeping. Whatever you do, don't wake her.

So are the spoilers only about Kaban's origin and not about what happens in episode 12?

>Idolatry
This is a Christian imageboard.

Do not lewd the penguins!

It doesn't spoil stuff about the plot.