Will you be rfid tagged?

You have the option to replace many of the cards in your wallet, and improve your convenience immeasurably, if you get this chip in your wrist. Many babies are already getting it so their parents can track them.
Sup Forums what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

pilotonline.com/news/local/crime/article_25373eb2-d719-5a6e-b677-656699a50168.html
theintercept.com/2016/04/22/googles-remarkably-close-relationship-with-the-obama-white-house-in-two-charts/
washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/how-an-informant-named-platinum-anchored-a-federal-takedown-of-a-va-gang/2017/12/11/18933a6c-dc56-11e7-b1a8-62589434a581_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=77pnVFLkUjM
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 13&version=KJV
youtube.com/watch?v=UKyyaURZW-o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Mark of the Beast.

this

YOU EVER SEEN BLACK MIRROR? FUCK THIS SHIT

You have the option to replace many of the cards in your wallet, and improve your convenience immeasurably
the cards in my wallet don't disturbing me at all.

maybe, but only of my own free will and nto a fuckhueg implant like that

NO FUCKING WAY

Nope. Checks are still cool.

Never. I will never concede to this. Ever.

>branded by Jew chip
>police see that you haven't paid your shekels to the credit Jew on time this month
>"GET ON THE GROUND DON'T MOVE CRAWL ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES KEEP YOUR HANDS UP WHERE I CAN SEE THEM TURN AROUND AND WALK ON YOUR KNEES BACKWARDS TOWARD ME"
>follow instructions perfectly
>sneeze
>get shot

No thanks, I'll keep my wallet

I want you to know thats an LED.

Why would the jews go through the trouble of tricking people to implat this shit inside them, when people will gladly carry around their phones with them which accomplishes the same purpose

(((convenient)))

RFID is dogshit for tracking in uncontrolled environments.
>L2tech

The social pressure would be very strong. People would call you ignorant, backwards, and stupid for resisting. Many payment terminals will have a preference for it. They will explain that it is much more secure than a chip in a credit/debit card.

Stay analogue

Why would it need to be transparent if its implanted in skin?

and when you get it POLICE WILL HAVE A RIGHT TO IT.

pilotonline.com/news/local/crime/article_25373eb2-d719-5a6e-b677-656699a50168.html

there is a reason the new iphone has a LESS SECURE face Id system.

and there is a reason that google lobbied with obama every week of the presidency over net neutrality.

theintercept.com/2016/04/22/googles-remarkably-close-relationship-with-the-obama-white-house-in-two-charts/

people are even chewing off their own fingers to prevent cops from entering the devices.

washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/how-an-informant-named-platinum-anchored-a-federal-takedown-of-a-va-gang/2017/12/11/18933a6c-dc56-11e7-b1a8-62589434a581_story.html

a man in this sting actually chewed off his fingerprint in the car after his arrest.

Will you stop parroting shit pls.

fpbp

If it'll replace my CAC I'm down for it. Practically have to have that thing shoved up your ass, and if you lose it they are going to make sure they shove it up there. Good and tight.

Lul

Nope. I see no reason why I should do such a thing and plenty of reasons why not. The government having an easier time of tracking me then they already do being first among those reasons.

People can call me whatever they please, I'll just call them a stupid faggot and go about my day.

fuuuuuccckkkk that nonsense.

Will Sup Forums not embrace transhumanism?
youtube.com/watch?v=77pnVFLkUjM

>believing in jewish prophecy in current year + 3
>not just disliking it based on principle and invasion of prophecy
you fucktards would unironically be implanting this straight into your dickhole if the bible commanded it.

> invasion of privacy

Theyll market it in a way that has bitches lined up for days begging to buy it. The ads and celebrity endorsements will be so compelling to them that they will think we're legit psycopathes for resisting. All of their information, biometrics, location, will be compromised tracked and stored forever to be used against them. Good luck removing it after you realise this, you wont be able to.

>Many babies are already getting it so their parents can track them.
No. They aren't.

Idiots only need apply.
Trust them...they won't be planning to fuck you over with their infoitclects on you. Just trusssssst.

I wonder if Sup Forums is absurdly paranoid and makes up ridiculous incorrect future predictions when it comes to technology.

* information collected on you

Who needs to force RFID chips on people when they willingly carry around cell phones, which are way better at tracking/recording information?

>Many babies are already getting it so their parents can track them.
No, and this technology doresn't exist yet.

RFID chips require external power source to operate. The scanner creates a powerful field to energize the device and then it transmits it's information. The range is a few inches (Credit card chips) to a few feet using a powerful stationary RFID scanner.

For RFID to transmit it's location it would require an internal battery and that isn't possible on the medical implants as you would need annual surgery to change it. Something like the TILE tracker chips have only a 1 year battery and a range of only 25 feet.

>get chipped
>cut it out of hand
>wear it under a bandaid whenever you need to use it

easy

The chip conspiracy is older than the chans.
This is most likely the easiest way to push a cashless society.
Christians will always look at this as the mark of the beast.

Over my dead fucking body

Something about 1984 and the mark of the devil.

Yes. We are retarded. You are not.
The proliferation of TVs in the 1950s has controlled and manipulated us to the point they are in charge of everything and have used it to nearly destroy the world.
That's Just one example. Paranoia I'm sure you think but then again you're a clear and total doucher so... fuck it.
You are one of the people they depend on to believe in them and their goodness. Tool.

>chewed off his fingerprint in the car after his arrest.

That's amazing

When did they cut your balls off, soyboy?

Beyond the obvious police state implications, have fun becoming a target for mutilation or kidnapping by criminals. Now they can't steal your wallet and phone, they either have to take your finger or take you.

I'm no more worried about that being a thing than it is right now.

If it really was for convenience they'd make it a wristband or something you can take out when you don't need it.

The point of it being a chip is that you can't take it out of you. Chips are for cattle.

If that one goes up my urethra, I'm up for it.

Exactly. As your ID states
>da
>1
>sin

That you won't be forgiven. Getting chipped means eternal fire. Resist the mark of the Antichrist.

You guys ever read the Owner series? The world Government has auto guns that will target people with the wrong rfid in an area... The guns will also shoot you if you dont have any rfid at all.
Also, all of the rfid have a biotoxin in them that can be activated by master command. They set it off to deal with the over population issue theme of the series.

that is a pleb rfid
some user posted this last night

It's even in the bible said, there is a mark of the beast:
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 13&version=KJV
>Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Also, the same chip can do more bad than good for you, even if you're so wishful thinking about it.

What if those chips are used to hack your brain and alter your DNA?

my 2 cousins got chipped as babies, but I don't know they know about it.
aunt/uncle are pretty rich, so I guess they just wanted to make sure.

Hmm, yeah see I'm pretty sure I can benefit from new technology without the tremendous invasion of privacy this represents. Kinda like how I can use the internet without bothering with fagbook or jewtube.

ITT: Bibble Shit

>will you be rfid tagged?
I will never let myself be injected with one of those fucking things. If they force it upon me, I will cut it out of my body myself.

See the thing is that not implanting yourself with something like this is not solely a matter of religious paranoia. There are real and serious concerns with regard to individual rights and autonomy that come from the government or some corporation always knowing where you are every day, week, month and year from cradle to grave.

Both remind me of the mark of the beast.

>Implying the bible is bullshit
First of, even a scientists with a PHD or MD doesn't necessarily have to commit blasphemy as MANY could have committed it.

Are you going to chip yourself with this?

I like the idea of paying with a chip but i see no reason not to put it in a ring or wristband vs inside me

>will you be rfid tagged?
Well they can tag me when im dead

come on, you can't be that dumb to unironically think we have nano-technology on that level, fucking kek.

>unconcious autonomous action with unknowingly vs concious and knowing action

yeah i think i know which one proves intent and which doesn't

Yea sure I would. It's easy enough to block or disable.
Did you forget your SSN is already public knowledge?
Did you forget the internet and smartphones already track you more than a chip every could?.
Hopefully there will be perks to get people to sign up for them. Like tax breaks or something

This shit is grandpa tech.

>needing chips to track people

just a warning, you have no idea the levels of stupidity i am able to reach.

Speaking of that, I'd prefer putting it on a wristband

you're already dead, Sven.
You just don't know it yet.

>There are real and serious concerns with regard to individual rights and autonomy that come from the government or some corporation always knowing where you are every day, week, month and year from cradle to grave
>this isn't already the case
>invasion of privacy

>There are real and serious concerns with regard to individual rights and autonomy that come from the government or some corporation always knowing where you are every day

Of course I understand that this shit can invade privacy user. I know we're all autistic but we're not that autistic.
>Implying the bible is bullshit
Because to an extent its retarded to put blind faith into a floating sky cuck that is "Omnipotent" and "All knowing" but for some reason didn't realize Satan's cancerous ass was talking to Adam and Eve about the apple.
>Are you going to chip yourself with this?
Fuck no! You have to be extremely stupid to do so.

And that's why tech and science shouldn't be used through the means of production, rather use them through the means of survival, especially long term survival

Exactly. Technology is a tool that was created to be used to better "mankind" not hinder it.

>>You're privacy is already compromised so you should let it be compromised even more!
You're a stupid little retard.

Great. Now when niggers rob us they'll at the very least cut off our fucking limbs.

What does DA, 1, and sin mean? Also, what does your picture mean? I can't understand either.

In Sweden it is seen as weird to carry cash around when you go shopping. This was not the case only 20 years ago but now we are trying to achieve a "cash free" society. If you pay in cash you're probably a criminal, in some places they don't even accept cash anymore.

I see what you are saying.

It's some conspiracy theory bullshit about god saying that the mark of the beast is alluding to this little piece of privacy breach.

And that tool could be abused as we know, that's why Putin said a psychological truth: abandoning moral and ethical values is more dangerous than carrying nuclear weapons

forgot to add this
>Pic related

Indeed, yet even in a cashless society, here's one way to avoid taxes: get cryptocurrencies, no banks own cryptocurrencies.
Whether you want etherium, bitcoin, ripple, etc doesn't matter.

Blockchain based tech is one that you can use through the means of your own survival on an independent way

You know that the Bible has had all of its predictions come true, right? Look up Cyrus and Babylon, etc. This "little breach of privacy" was foretold by God 2,000 or so years ago and can easily be turned against you (see Aaron Russo on YouTube talk about how his Rockefeller friend told him that if they don't like you or your politics, they will just turn off your chip). Also, watch this (assuming you would even be inclined to): youtube.com/watch?v=UKyyaURZW-o

I will kill someone before I let them chip me

Besides, everyone knows that RFID chips give people cancer

Leaving this bread now, but regarding your picture that assumes faggotry is normal and harmless, you should read Romans 1 (KJV). The homo mind is also the mind of child molesters, murderers, rapists, and people who torture for fun. Reprobate=rejected. Reprobate mind=rejected mind.

if these are become mainstream start a company that makes gloves with a aluminium/lead lining

Anything that even reminds me of The Mark of the Beast is a definite no-go.

And yes folks, it's coming. Even for people who don't believe in the bible it can be used as a weapon against those who do.

Example: If I was rounded up and forced to take the mark or be beheaded I would try to kill one of them before they're forced to kill me. Either way I would choose to die before taking the mark.

The mark (even if fake) is a psychological weapon that can be used for real results

FPBP
They can plant the chip in my cold dead hands

If you don't think the Bitcoin boom is caused by massive companies and banks using their massive resources to harvest massive amounts of Bitcoins, you're an IDIOT.

What if Cryptocurrency might pave the way for this?

Eventually, people might want to get a chip just for convenience so they can exchange their digital money.

>>"GET ON THE GROUND DON'T MOVE CRAWL ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES KEEP YOUR HANDS UP WHERE I CAN SEE THEM TURN AROUND AND WALK ON YOUR KNEES BACKWARDS TOWARD ME"
kek,too true!

Nig, they've had smart dust for years. That big ass chip aint no thing anymore.

BTC got into issues, yet still keep using cryptocurrencies and get the banks so tired that they can't find anything anymore

> I would try to kill one of them before
Wow. Some Christian. Thou shall not kill. :^)
So bend over and be beheaded, cuckboi.

>poor argument for good stance
>okay/good argument for good stance
>great argument for great stance

da 1 sin= the one sin

The Bible about the mark of the beast.
Revelation 13:16-18
Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.

It's also written that once you are chipped, you are beyond salvation, hence "the one sin" which makes you irredeemable to God.

The pic was a reference to Berserk, in which the brand of the sacrificed ones makes their mind body and soul an offering to evil, which means they are condemned to hell no matter what.

Exacltly like the brand of the antichrist

>thou shalt not kill
>God willingly and knowingly gives power to Sampson to kill thousands of Philistines

are you fucking retarted?

This has already started. There were a few years ago news that some clubs in spain were offering you VIP space if you chipped yourself. In sweeden many corporations ask their employees to chip themselves for security reasons... e.g access the building without some card or some shit ... it's starting.. just wait until they find something to make it seem cool.. maybe it will work with younger generations

Let's say you know someone who takes the chip in (they never knew of this beforehand), and then they learn of what they've done. If they physically take it out of their body, will they be saved?

I've been thinking about this for a while

Are u fucking insane

>You know that the Bible has had all of its predictions come true, right?
Go to and look up all the happening threads it's up to your shit interpretation of "coming true"
>assumes faggotry is normal and harmless
I know I'm going to be called a libtard for this but Faggot ≠ child molesters, murderers or rapists. Now that's just a blanket statement from one of those "God hates fags" groups.
How can Sticking your dick up another willing adult mans ass automatically equate to Child molester?
>Pic Very Related

They're slowly moving to cashless here. Soon they'll make it too inconvenient not to have something like this.

The whole point is you won't be able to buy or sell without one for the user tjat suggested wristbands, Barclays had a tent at black Sabbath gig in Hyde park a couple of years back and was signing up all the drunk people for free

Facial recognition is the next level in cybercommunsim not rfid chips

>tfw real life is becoming Deus Ex

What happens when the chip doesn't have a power source? Or does it run on Satan magicks exclusively and not need electricity at all? If that's the case, why even bother with the chip to begin with and just use Satan magicks from the start?