Why do people hate Trump?

It cant be just because hes greedy, but why

People are jealous of his success

Donald Trump, Donald Drumpf or Fuckface Von Clownstick, is a dead animal toupee wearing, small handed, pussy grabbing, spoiled, retarded, moronic, draft dodging, shameless, cheating, lying, good for nothing, attention whoring, bullshitting, illiterate, egotistical, maniacal, raping, perverted, godless, hypocritical, flip flopping, indecent, greedy, loud mouthed, son of orangutan sycophant who somehow became the first American Not My President in 2016 by saying out loud in National Television what sub-human voters say out loud in private, and by gaslighting the nation. Somehow (see average voter IQ) he has convinced the masses that he wasn't running on contributions, even though he actually was. The rest of his campaign, was literally his lending himself the money, self funding, that is. Before becoming president he was known for inheriting a large sum of money and spending it on doomed projects, declaring bankruptcy, selling them, evading tax, and somehow making a profit. So guess what he will do with America? He will put his name all over it before running it into the ground and selling it to the Chinese in TPP 2.0, after which he'll retire to a South Florida like other real estate developers from Queens.

In November 2016, Amerifat handed its car keys to a total fucking dotard, mistakenly thinking he knew how to drive a country because he repeatedly said he's the best in the world, even though he drove multiple businesses into ditches and became indebted to the Russian mob because they're the only ones who would loan him money. Protip: In Best Korea, it's pronounced "Dotard Drumpf."

For the sake of clarity, we have divided up the life story of this meme in three chapters which are as follows:

Before his rise to worldwide fame as a manbaby
His Oscar winning performance of a madmanbaby running for president
Post awards ceremony where he now has to actually govern this great nation of ours

This.

Because they're told to. Most people don't and/or aren't capable of thinking beyond the headline.

Woman ^^

Dude is a prick, he's the color of peanut of peanut butter and so many are allergic.

Simply put, he's a right-wing megalomaniac who bought and bribed his way into the White House with some help from Russia.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Headline is enough.

Because the media orders them to.

SJW alert! REEEEEEE!

He a rich, old, white guy.
There's nothing they could possibly hate more.

Could this be new pasta?

Because he violated the Left's norm and challenges their worldview in a profound manner. They've created a solid dichotomy between themselves and Trump. This means he can't be right, because that would mean the Left is wrong. He can't be good, because that means the Left has been virulently opposed to good.

In other words, they've gone too far. Either they admit they're off the reservation, or they keep going farther so they don't have to admit fault.

Because he's an entitled, mentally disabled narcissist who failed at everything other than being a reality tv show host, despite being given all the money and privilege possible, and now his only agenda is to piss people off with lies and unpopular opinions, undo everything Obama did (just because), and to make himself richer.

I really don't understand it either. I loathe Hillary Clinton and would love to see her dead, but you'd never see me publicly speaking about it or seriously identifying with it.

Really what I think it is, and I've been saying this since election night: this is these people's first election where they were conscious of what's at stake, and they LOST. They will never forget how that feels, all while it's a completely unfamiliar feeling because they've never been consciously involved in an election before. It's their first time losing, and their behavior from their spoiled childhoods is seeping into it

No. It's sad more than anything

Spot on

Because he had a R next to his name and not a D.

That is literally it.

Don't know user I love him

While he's funny, I don't think hes very smart. Voted for the kek's and might vote for him again, but i'll see if something better comes along

It's always so funny to hear the people like you calling him a failure. I would hate to be your child and have to measure up to your standard of success. Must be pretty high. That, or you're just retarded

He is literally part of the 1% LARPing as one of the people.
The media slandered him, but still gave him a lot of media attention, unlike some other candidates.
Hillary was elected candidate of the Democrats because she was literally unelectable.

He won at life. People are just jealous.

He IS a FOOL! only other fools cant see this.

It comes down to this. There's half the people who admire him on his success, seeing him as a role model that it actually is possible to become a billionaire in a generation.
Then there's the other group who fume that he is successful. That the only reason he got there was by destroying others and cheating his way to the top.

But he has been a failure at just about everything he's done. He surrounds himself with yes men with their own ulterior motives and he basically just signs his name on whatever is put in front of him and acts like a chimp for his audience. He's basically a useful idiot.

Signs contracts willy nilly? Makes a billion. Your a fucking idiot

Too much soy

this

>Your a fucking idiot

No billionaire lies about how much he's worth.

I'm laughing. Laughing because all the nasty shut-in pantshitters here thought they'd won a great victory when they elected a fucking sex offender.

Newsflash, sweetie: you don't control this country. We do.

Fuck YES the deep state will continue to knock off his advisors one by one.

Fuck YES the leaks will continue. The second Drumpf says anything to Putin, no matter how mundane, he's over.

Fuck YES the media will sabotage with him dozens of hit pieces every fucking day. Tit for tat, as they say.

And fuck YES, Mueller has mountain evidence that Trump is guilty as hell of colluding with Russia.

Fuck YES it will take his approval lower than late W Bush.

Fuck YES the GOP will give Donald Dumbfuck an ultimatum as they see how bad 2018 will be: resign and get a pardon, or face imminent impeachment, removal, and hardcore pounded-up-the-ass prison time.

Fuck NO, there isn't jack shit you can do about it.

There will be no popular uprising like the kind that makes your little Second Amendment dicks hard. No one is putting their life on the line to defend a disgraced sex offender President.

go back

If you voted Glomph, you do not belong here with other decent human beings.

Imagine living like this every day.

So hopeful for something that hasn’t happened yet, a year on from our bois election.

Imagine living in this anons world, just for a minute, in blissful, unadulterated hate of someone who will never regard him as anything less than a poor.

I hope that was as good for you as it was for me

This is what I've been suspecting since the get-go. Even so, Trump was a lesser evil than Hillary, but it might have been intentional. Trump wins, public trust in their president is restored and then he pulls some horrible shit Hillary wouldn't be able to, like making Jerusalem the capital.

lol

this reads like an old encyclopedia dramatica article holy shit

He's somewhat masculine

He's successful

He doesn't placate to the liberal kabal

And most of all, because they're told to.

media is too powerful. people have a hard time thinking for themselves nowadays.

Firstly you're a faggot.. Secondly Trump is an establishment pick and third you make me sad for my own country if this is what you think. Kindly stop using a proxy and show your flag faggot! If I were you I'd be more worries about the federalisation of Europe and what it means for Ireland in the long run. How about instead support a national and ethnic ireland rather than this bullshit Europe for Ireland that's going on at the moment. Belief in the establishment is a fraud as all they want is to continue the current narrative, accept niggers, muslims (screaming halal akbar in dublin airport) and all it's "diversity". For fuck sake man, we fought off the British for every generation until our politics got subverted by the left (within the last 30 yrs) and now we're supposed to be open/tolerant to non nationalists.. You're a disgrace to our heritage and should just hang yourself

I'm getting pretty tired of people whining about republicans and how america is on it's knees and fucking trump of all things.Everything is the same the only difference is that people who shouldn't be here are getting deported and corrupt people are finally getting what they deserve.
>muh government controlled healthcare
>muh government controlled internet
>muh government controlled welfare
>muh government controlled education
>muh infrastructure (destroys everything from protesting)
>muh lowering taxes
>muh elections
>muh violent protest
>muh antifa
>muh censorship because i'm to much of a pussy to take things with a grain of salt
>muh nazi boogeyman
>muh racism
>muh sexism
>muh homophobia
>muh movies are too white
>muh video games are to white
>muh skin is to white
>muh global warming
>constantly whining like a spoiled brat until someone gives you something
And these people have the nerve to tell you to grow up?

Does he do anything other than golf and spend our money?

Take the commie test on YouTube - The Commie Test - Trumbo

He's a cunt. It's not about success, he's a cunt.
When you stop being inamored with him, you'll see it

He's a just a cunt

He's a bumbling incompetent moron, but more of a laughing stock than anything else

cuz the tv said so