Did they ever find him?

This guy kidnapped Madeline McCann like ten years ago. Whatever happened with that? Did they catch him?

Other urls found in this thread:

cadaverdog.net/gerry-and-kates-reaction-to-sniffer-dogs-hitting-on-mccann-holiday-apartment-and-rental-car-didnt-make-sense/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're looking for Skippy. last I heard he's still free. could be heading to Guantanamo soon though

There are two e-fits of him, but they both look different? Are the witnesses credible?

There were two sketches done with two different witnesses, but I think to obfuscate things they assumed they were of the same suspect. That made the witnesses and the police sketches seem less reliable, since they don't look much alike. Makes more sense that two men (at least) were involved.

Parents sedated the kids but fucked up the dosage, killed maddy and covered it up

I'm pretty sure that some point (past 5-ish years) the cops said that they knew who took her but couldn't arrest them due to the limitations of international law or something like that. It seemed like a guy like Podesta was in the realm of possibility, but I'm still not sold on the conclusion.

I remember what I think was the very first thread where that association was made. It was like "1 post by this ID" with zero context, like someone was feeding us the idea. Were they doing it because it's true or because it isn't?

No he helped Hillary run for president

Looks nothing like him.

by chance it happens to look exactly like the podesta brothers!

What country were they in when this happened btw?

Fishing for teens

Bump for Madi

Tony quit his company, what happened to YATHINKYERHITSHITDONCHA?

Think ya hot shit dont ya

WHERE WAS HE THE NIGHT MADELINE WENT MISSING!?

Wait, that paper is not a shoop? The actual fuck??

Yeah, that's what I thought until a minute ago when I saw OPs post lel

Is that Brian Podesta? I remember a time when any threads about Brian Podesta triggered a ban and people were trying to figure out who his real father was or something.

Bump for Brian Podesta.

There was blood in trunk of McCann's car.
Those expensive British trained Dogs sniffed cadaver scents.

cadaverdog.net/gerry-and-kates-reaction-to-sniffer-dogs-hitting-on-mccann-holiday-apartment-and-rental-car-didnt-make-sense/

2A or 4B ?

She died in the apartment, the sniffer dogs detected it

EVERYBODY KNOWS OL' SKIPPY

What if Hollywood harem is real and Brick is somehow related to Podesta and Ray Romano and Zach Braff are related?