Why does everyone freak out about Islam, but not about Radical Christianity (ex. WBC, Crusades, Joseph Kony, etc.)?

Why does everyone freak out about Islam, but not about Radical Christianity (ex. WBC, Crusades, Joseph Kony, etc.)?

Instead of "anti-terrorist", Sup Forums users should call themselves "anti-Islam" and see how they like that label

I have absolutely no qualms with white terrorism or war mongering. We are the superior people killing what amounts to insects. Who cares.

That's pretty rude user

They're synonyms user, why would we care about That? Sage

YORE JAST A RAYSAST

JOO DON GARE ABOUT JOOMANIDI

The left can't meme

SOMETIME BROWN BEBO DO BAD THING
WHITE BEBO DO BAD THING DOO

because cristianity no longer does soo, islam is the new savage religion.

Are you larping as a teen-chik or just really gay? Wait I don't care.

>WBC
That's not a terrorist organization
>Crusades
That's a historical event, not a terrorist organization, lol. It was a series of military campaigns, how the fuck is it related to modern terrorism?
>Joseph Kony
He's not a christian, he's a cultist that considers himself to be a prophet, he's also an Alcholi nationalist. His ideologu is mix of local mysticism and Alcholi traditions
>Anti-muslim
Geez, it's almost as if every major terrorist group in the world is Islamist. You know, like ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Boko Haram, Taliban, Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas...

Kill yourself, muzzie lover

radical christianity? you mean bombing abortion facilities and killing fags?

are you trying to say that its okay, radicalism is okay now?

The westboro baptist church is at most 100 people,who at most have only said "mean" things about faggots,while Islam actually kills faggots all day everyday,but you will ignore that point wont you

This asshole again? Stop abusing Froppy this way you diabolical cocksucker?

It's a question of scale and proximity.

>Why does everyone freak out about obesity, heart disease and cancer, but not about Turner Syndrome?

I don't know fucking genius, you tell me

>Radical Christianity (ex. WBC, Crusades, Joseph Kony, etc.)?

Because Islam actively states "Go out and kill the non believers". New testament, not so much. Now don't get me wrong, there's some mental retardation in there, but the difference is Christianity has a head figure that can denounce that shit, Islam does not.

The comic is backwards you retard

>radical Christianity
thats called islam

Western countries are Christian, historically and are also historically just as bigoted and grateful to other cultures as say Turks or Saudis.

Is really the single biggest reason.

>radical christianity
Does this look like the middle ages you retard?

I searched and I can't find any Radical christains driving over mudslimes....could you post some links..

Radical christians finds out wich of the teletubies is gay.
Muslims kils ca. 300 people evry week in terorist attacks alone not couting honor kilings and internal sectarian conflicts

Upvoted.

#fuckTrump

start saying that in public. Go to your nearest mall find some mexicans and say that to their faces. pro-white-tip; You cant because you are weak or fat.

Fuck all the Abrahamic religions but;
Islam gives muslims permission to fuck others over if they dont do what they say. Judaism isnt much better but the christain religion doesnt aim to force people to follow them as a whole so radical christainity has very little contemporary support.

>Kony
We freaked out about that, you know thats not fair.

Don't make the frog a libtard meme she's best waifu fuck off niggers

Sage

statistics & time relation

beat me to it.
/thread

sage.