Why do I love Megumin so much...

Why do I love Megumin so much ? I thought that having waifus was a meme and that it was impossible to have strong feelings for a 2D character.

And why it is so painful?

get some therapy

>cute
>fun
>full of personality
>fun sized
>unique
>erotic
>not a boring moralfag
>has goals in life that you can help fulfill
>calm and reasonable when the situation calls for it
>did I mention cute

There is no shortage of reasons to fall in love with this meme.

Did I make the right call in not watching season 2?

Not at all, watch it

>why is it so painful?

You spend hours daydreaming about the things you'd do together daily, and be frequently reminded that this has 0% of becoming reality, and no real girl you could find could come close to her.

>Why even live ?

Too bad she claimed Kazuma's cock...

S-stop!

Why is her blushing more cute than when other girls blush?

Give it a try.

Because she is naturally cuter than other girls.

Because other girls don't usually blush of embarassement.

a cute!

Well not 0%. You just have to acquire immortality, ensure world peace, and gain enough influence to have thousands of the greatest minds in the world create an artificial life-form that is identical to Megumin in all ways.

The thing is you just don't care about Megumin enough to pursue that goal.

>babbies first waifu

Technology will some day invent a virtual reality where everyone will be able to live with their waifu. Whoever did it would make a fortune.

Until now, I always thought that waifus = favorite girl in the show.

But now, I can't help but feel genuine love and affection toward Megumin. I may sound cringy, but I don't understand it myself.

Please tell me I'm not alone in that matter.

You are not alone, my fellow user.

btw, did you read the LNs? I was neutral about her until I read them. Now I'm hopelessly attached to her.

>ever replacing your first waifu with a new one

kys manslut

This. She was alright in the anime, but the LN, which focuses more on the characters, made me obsessed with her.

I've read all the LN, and now I'm impatiently waiting for yuNS to release the next chapter of Megumin's spinoff.

That's a lot of cum for a small girl

Same here. One user translated some parts of chapters 4 and 5 in an old thread and it looked very promising. I wonder what is keeping yuns busy from translating, it's been so long...

I'm interested about chapter 5, Kazuma's POV, especially the part when he dies, sonce it would be the first time he chat with Eris in the afterlife knowing she is Chris, and Megumin's reaction to his death, since it's kinda her fault.

How old is she?

Almost 15 in the novels.

its ok
youll only regret finishing it and having nothing left

She starts out 13, hits 14 pretty quickly, is almost 15 in the LN atm

ive heard eng translations were fanfic tier.
where do you guys go to read this? or do you read in jap?

The translation is not perfect but it does its job. When I read the volumes that are already part of the anime, everything from the dialogs to meaningless details was there so I wouldn't say it's that bad.

The pdfs and epubs are all over the internet but a google search will also provide you instantly with the "fanfic".

Where do I go to stream read the Lns?

user why does she look so hungry?

Are you feeding your Megumin regularly, It's standard procedure to feed a Megumin 3 times a day only letting her leave the house so that she can use explosion.

I feed her according to the recipe of the light novels where she barely had 1 lunch stolen to yunyun per day.

You wouldn't want a Megumin to become fat, would you, user?

i don't know CC is way funnier , sexier and cuter than that meme girl! why did you fell to that overrated bitch ?