Brit/pol/ - Fuck the EU Edition

>Cartlandia’s Taste of Mongolia is Actually a Taste of Mongolia
wweek.com/restaurants/reviews/2017/12/19/cartlandias-taste-of-mongolia-is-actually-a-taste-of-mongolia/

>Somerset County Jail Offers Knitting Program for Inmates
wabi.tv/content/news/Somerset-County-Jail-Offers-Knitting-Program-for-Inmates-466847833.html

>Cristiano Ronaldo and Georgina Rodriguez take night off parenting duty to celebrate 2017
hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2017122945052/cristiano-ronaldo-celebrates-2017-cr7-gala/

>Man Utd star Chris Smalling’s Fantasy Football team: Three Liverpool stars make it!
dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/669995/Chris-Smalling-Manchester-United-Fantasy-Football-team-Premier-League-sportgalleries

>Was 2017 the most diverse year in fashion yet? Let's hold the applause
telegraph.co.uk/fashion/style/2017-diverse-year-fashion-yet-hold-applause-now/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0JEDXAlryq5
youtube.com/watch?v=zqqXMXpyAkE
youtube.com/watch?v=y59NQI3Xqgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

vocaroo.com/i/s0JEDXAlryq5

Where am I famalams?

Mountain blade

Make a new one.

beautiful

Go away

Train station?

looks a bit like birmingham new street

Shithole, that's for sure. Catch the next train out lad.

Not me.

i wasn't paid

Fuck off, you stupid little cunt.

Please fuck off.

Universally hated, derided and mocked yet you still buzz around here like a fly trying to get its last taste of shit.

excellent

Bovril is a very comfy drink lads. Keeps me warm and toasty.

enjoyed going through the meltdown again tbqh

Brit/pol/ is full of dafties and MI5 spies

also proves he's pakiposter even more so

pretty gud lad

>Dog

>BR0

>post pics to prove you went
>Ill respond with d-damage control LLLL

Upset?

autistic mong prussian

All Europeans should be rounded up and sent to extermination camps. The real tragedy of WW2 was that we didn't nuke the Euroscum when we had the opportunity.

>He doesn't spread it on toast like a patricians marmite.

Can you do us all a favour and fuck off too? Nobody cares what you have to say and you post nothing of any worth except meandering blog posts and mealy mouthed insults to other posters here.

>he believes WW2 happened
american education

who even are you?

I know it, I was there. It was great. The next world war is going to be even better though.

It's in the southern half of London

>the interchangeable one is stirring the pot (again)

>world
>war
>better

>believing in a world
>believing in war
>believing in concepts of better and worse

American education

Yes, the equation is quite straightforward: the more dead Euroscum rotting in mass graves, the better for the world. Ideally we can get the Europeans and the Arabs to exterminate each other, then it will be a double bonus.

All my bodily fluids smell like coffee

Classic

not nice

Watch your fucking tongue, you're speaking to your superiors.

Update: Drinking another coffee

>Body-Building Power.
Bovril (and Marmite) is like oral pats.

In this incredibly dangerous and psychoactive audio recording Nik Kershaw laments the decline of white nationalism and our loss of empire before transforming into a packet of Skittles (off camera) and then disintegrating. Listen very carefully (and spot the nigger). It's brit/pol/ in a nutshell. Kershaw was clever like that, as sinister and incomprehensible as his music was.

Here it is again for those of you who missed it last thread: youtube.com/watch?v=zqqXMXpyAkE

No one ever said the truth is nice. Anyway, this is also why the burgeoning US/Russia alliance will be of such great importance. Then we can crush them on two fronts.

Looks nothing like New Street you complete spack.

The real value will be ridding the world of the British cockroach infestation, and doing what the Nazis failed to accomplish.

Boys he's in the west midlands. update and lock down coordinates
one step closer

Lmao.

>Being this salty
You had 3 terms man. Move on.

Please leave Brit/pol/

supplanting Britain as the globe's preeminent naval power also means we inherited the perfidious geopolitical destiny of the old Empire too
sad but true

Bovril drink is for dogs m80, it's meant to be spread on toast for humans.

No I'm on a southern train

The state of all these niggers shitting up this thread. Not a good start to my evening.

oh ok

And that is exactly why the Euroscum need to be exterminated, to finally liberate America from the rotting Brit corpse we have been carrying around for all this time.

Typical burger post, this is why nobody likes you, be gone.

>1PTBID

youtube.com/watch?v=y59NQI3Xqgw

(wait until the drop at 4:03)

You should have seen the one earlier. The mods deleted half the thread because of the paki poster

nofap day 7
eye fucked the pizza express girl when she asked for my order

That's where you're wrong pal.

It keeps you going!

The Germans today are nothing more than Communist Slave rape babies because of their degeneracy. And that is why if any Euroscum are allowed to pass on their genes, they will be dominated by American stock.

oy bruv

I can see that the 0.56% Amerimutt Piss Water™ has gotten to your head lad

Donald Trump is your president

The Germans are a superior race.

Nope, I am quite sober, as sober as the reality the USA is facing today. MAGA means finally doing away with the Eurocorpse that has been weighing us down for the last 70 years.

lol, then why are they all Communist Slav rape babies?

And what has your prophet done so far? Recognised Jerusalem as the capital of Israel? Oy vey

FUCK THE EU TO HELL AND BACK

They're not.

Ireland has a positive opinion? Are you sure that map isn't inverted?

>Nobody cares what you have to say and you post nothing of any worth

4 of your 6 posts are inane pointless nonsense. Anonymongs forgetting their place and forgetting that the trips instigate intelligent discussion

Exactly, and he knows that the so-called "Atlantic Alliance" is a farce and a scam perpetrated against the American people. That is why we will ally with Russia, to finally crush the festering Euroscum infestation. We destabilize the ME, forcing in the refugees, and create internal domestic turmoil there. And then we use that crisis to our advantage.

This proves nothing.
I only defended Pube to further stir the drama up.

The only reason this thread is still alive is because I'm allowing it to stay alive.

BEST NEIGHBOURS

I've become so powerful recently. I have hundreds of images and WEBM's to post, effectively making me never run out of ammo.

It's as if I'm Caesar in Gaul, and brit/pol/ is the powerless senate back in Rome!

We could use a real Caesar to exterminate the barbarian Euroscum hordes by the millions again.

Somewhere in the west midlands going by the TOC colours in the station

>all the countries that were allowed to migrate to the UK for work hate the UK.

Wow what gratitude.

>He doesn't know about Micks and Anglo-senpais' pats.
In all seriousness the banter Anglos bring is shared and enjoyed by us.

>barbarian Euroscum
The EU is the best thing to happen to humanity since Martin Luther King JR.

anime mummy karen with tunnocks tea cakes for breasts

oh god not pats for Micks

>this has been banned.

Free Kekistan.

I'm bored lads so I'm off for a wander down the local boatyard

go on then, post them, I dare you

Yes, because it will help lead to the extermination of the infestation.

I would, but then you babies will mass-report me for no reason.

Can't wait till I get my pass and VPN :^)

Infestation of what?

remember to rule the waves while you're down there

>Mountain blade

Fuck are you on about, you bannerlord?