School Rumble

Has there ever been such an entertaining cast of secondary characters in a romcom anime?

No. High School Boys, Cromartie and, depending on how refined your tastes are, Nichijou as well come close, though.

Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa

No

translation when?

Soon. Its in the works right now

I love this anime so much dude.

Yes, Clannad exists.

>visual novel keyshit
Retard.

No, and I doubt there will ever be. I think Beelzebub and Soul Eater are good too in this respect

Manga is even better

Is High School Boys considered romcom ?

Reminder that pic related was the character Jin Kobayashi incorporated most of his personality into, not Harima.

Seto no Hanayome, though I guess it's more known for it's main cast than it's side characters. School Rumble has a pretty unique feeling to it, all things considered.

I thought he said that different characters represented different aspects of himself or some dumb shit like that?

>I thought he said that different characters represented different aspects of himself or some dumb shit like that?
He did, but the guy with the earring represents him the most.

Really? I hope so.

School Rumble is literally the perfect rom com cast. It's a shame about the ending.

Shame about every character in the show except for Harima.

Eat a dick. I like Harima the most but fuck off.

Shut the fuck up kid.

Why didn't people like the anime ending? What where they supposed to do? It's not like they could just decide who gets together at that point

No, eat a dick.

No, School Rumble's Season 1 is the BEST highschool romcom ever with the amount of characters it has to really feel like a classroom of weirdos

>anime ending
It was also in the manga. It didn't have to be about getting together. Hell, they could have ended it when Tenma flew off in the plane and Harima threw his shades, then do a little where-are-they-now-detail, and it'd be a bittersweet kind of ending. But it'd be an ending. Unfortunately, he's so married to comedy and thought it'd be funny. It just wasn't. It wasn't even clever.

>What where they supposed to do?
Give most of the cast some sense of closure? Not just drop the whole mangaka subplot Harima had going on for half the series right at the end? I dunno

No, nor such an entertaining MC.

So is he the beta friend of the hot guy that always get the worst end of the stick and never gets the girls?

explain yourself

Yeah

>His favorite character, Kenji Harima, is based largely on an amalgam of various friends, although he estimates "about 30%" of Harima is a reflection of himself. However, despite putting most of his personal feelings into the female characters, he stated that Ryuuhei Suga, a minor supporting character, is the most autobiographical

Tenma x Harima

So where does Asou rank? Beneath Harima and Hanai right

Urusei Yatsura beats it in that regard.

Harima is still the best character though.

He's the only consistently entertaining character.

Hanai is ok, the perverted legion are funny but rarely show up, the girls are boring.

This guy displaced Hanai as second best boy by the end.

>the girls are boring
Find it hard to believe that you don't like even one, they're all pretty different.

>bite my butt massage.avi

Imadori sure had a lot of art shifts.

Can't wait for this to continue in 2018.

Source confirming?

it's just a rumor.

Was going to post this. Closest thing we'll ever get.

Shut your kibble hole