It gets good 40 episodes in I swear!

>It gets good 40 episodes in I swear!

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!nF9AyLrJ!numDKiC0_Iz3iI0oCxGhDZ4ZNo17mV1mnFzbagllRNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Kumiko isn't ugly I swear!

I'd rather watch 40 episodes of Reina and Kumiko hot sex. Kyoani, make it happen!

One Piss? Both Naruto and Bleach are only good during the first 40 episodes.

double zeta?

This bitch is so disgusting.

Yes, and? What are you, some kind of ADD faggot? Go back to watching Naruto.

>non-canon shit

Kumiko!

>AOTY 2015
>AOTY 2016

Hibike is a miracle of the universe.

>It gets good 700 episodes in I swear!

It actually gets shit by that point

What a fluffy cutie.

Ok but when does it get good?

Dammit, how can one girl be this disgusting? Kumiko is literally the ugliest thing I've seen in my life.

Gintama?
>tfw it never gets good

She makes me wish I had a dog.

I love Kumiko.

What are your thoughts on honor killing Kumikoposters?

ep 10 but the anime is shit in general manga is far superior

There's plenty of JAV that simulate such

>not reading the manga

I don't think I made it that far with Gintama.

Damn, what's it like to be blind and retarded?

I recommend HODV-21120. It's some kind of "emotional lesbian sex" fetish JAV where the girls cry a lot while kissing and having passionate sex

Stop handing out these rare Kumikos for free. That's his entire goal!

HxH, easily. The starting chapters/episodes are abysmal.

Even the characters recognize the early episodes are shit

Just watched the series, need more rare Kumiko pics pls

there's just too many

>there's just too many
I don't believe this

Gintama gets good at ep. 25 and then gets bad at ep. 260ish

I bet some people have a lot more than me too

Damn user, I am jelly. Lotsa pics there I want. Fug.

The fluffiest collection

>it gets good after 8I mean 2 episodes in

Sssshhh it always gets better eventually...

Here's my entire eupho folder if you want it
mega.nz/#!nF9AyLrJ!numDKiC0_Iz3iI0oCxGhDZ4ZNo17mV1mnFzbagllRNo
Beware there's probably lots of duplicates and stupid shit in there

You are my MVP of the day, user! Thanks a ton!

Holy shit this is the motherload

Kumiko is FAT.

>524MB zip
I'm kind of scared to open this

It's legit, and as awesome is it sounds

I also have a lot of Asukas but yeah here I am

animu.date/?`memes=hibikek

It's nice, but I've got tons you don't (though you have some of the files I created, which is nice). I'll have to get off my ass and compile my own set.

o7

>All these Kumikos
What a glorious day

it's ya girl Kumiko

7o :parroto:

Stock up my friend. Gold? Dollars? Pepes? In the future they will all be obsolete and the only currency of any value will be Rare Kumikos (RK).

Every paycheck I have gotten over the past year has been to invest in RKs. Why RKs? Why not Pepes? Well, investors flooded the frog posting scene and rendered them all worthless, plus a lot of people hate the meme outright and won't accept them - but Kumiko is universally loved. Even that shitposter who lies through his teeth about Kumiko being ugly in every thread loves her. The other Hibikes themselves are generally loved (except Aoi, that quitter), so collecting them has shown some promise - Rare Midoris are currently flagging at a quarter of the rate of RKs, but Rare Mizores have plummeted since the show ended.

But the show's over, right? Wrong. KyoAni loves drawing Kumiko, so much so that they release a very small stream of Kumikos every so often to the collector's market, but you have to be diligent. This keeps up demand by ensuring that people won't eventually collect them all. To this end I have employed several people to regularly check the KyoAni shop in Kyoto for the ultra rares.

But what about Bitcoin, /biz/'s favorite scam? Well, here's where it gets interesting: see, anyone can essentially create their own RKs, but it's a very special thing to make a good one (I know, I've tried). Plenty of people have tried meming with Kumiko, but very few out there are worth anyone's time or effort (I still collect these, to hedge my bets). Another advantage is has over other digital currencies, is that since it's image based, it can be readily converted into paper should the world end and the internet dies. I have invested in a printer (both 2D and 3D) to test various forms of physical RKs, but that seems a bit premature at this point. My shoppers in Japan also collect actual physical merchandise to this end.

Suffice it to say, I am sitting pretty for the New World Economy. So here friends, have a rare on me.

Its only 1 he is very persistent tho, he travels to /r9k/ Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

More like 10 for One Piece.

Someone told me 60 episodes for D. Gray man years ago. I was a kid and had enough time to watch the whole thing. It was mediocre from start to finish.

>No dude, the anime just butchered the adaptation
>They should have adapted the long internal monologue in broken English I read on animesuki 1:1
>Trust me, in volume 14 the MC is epic badass and punches face epic twist hue hue hue/(or whatever sound effect SEAs make)

>this show is really good, I swear
>just make sure you read the LN -- then it'll all make sense

Who's this ugly cunt?

Who are you quoting?

Cringe

can they please sex