Google Image Search: plebeian anime

>Google Image Search: plebeian anime
>first result

Kek

You missed the part where Konosuba and K On are in included in the search results.

K-ON is objectively better than Legend of the Galactic Heroes. It is most sophisticated anime ever created; a tour de force, the pièce de résistance of animation! LoGH is little more than plebeian dreck in comparison, its creators wishing they could have produced an anime with even an inkling of the genius contained within Our Holy K-ON. From the profound debates about eating cake, to the highly philosophical discussions about procrastination, to the marvelous musicianship exhibited by the Light Music Club, K-ON has established itself as the greatest intellectual anime. You cannot disagree unless you are a terrible person. Seriously. It's an infallible law of the universe. K-ON is a masterpiece. And we all know that K-ON has the superior tea scenes.

"A phenomenal chef-d'oeuvre. My fifteen years of work on Evangelion now feel trivial by comparison." — Anno Hideaki, esteemed anime director

"During a time of struggle, K-ON's beautiful story provided the influence needed for me to make America great again. I am now a better man." — Donald Trump, 45th president of the United States

"I am an uncultured lowborn with pedestrian tastes in anime." — Anonymous plebeian, speaking in reflection of his love for LoGH

TOPPEST ZOZZLE

It's funny because it's true.

>search pleb anime
>aikatsu shows up
>search patrician anime
>aikatsu shows up again
What does it mean?

>c3bu
fuck off google

How about that.

Does anyone have the "hurr durr dogs eat dog food" picture?

The twist.

>SAO and PW in related images

If plebeians were the Roman equivalent of a commoner, then aren't plebeian anime just popular anime regardless of quality? Cowboy Bebop and Spirited away are as much plebeian anime as Naruto and SAO, are they not?

Anime is for losers.

google being right once again

/thread.

>Google Image Search

fucking newfag

This.

>losers.
hey, that's me!

t. Digi

Highly accurate.