Since the dawn of history the Nord has owned the peninsula of Scandinavia and land of Germania and Britain - rich...

Since the dawn of history the Nord has owned the peninsula of Scandinavia and land of Germania and Britain - rich beyond the dream of a poet's fancy, crunching acres of gold beneath his bare pale feet. Yet he never picked one up from the dust until a Mediterranean man showed to him its glittering light. His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled. A hunter be necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour. In a land of stone and lime he never made concrete, carved a rock, or built a house or temple save of sticks and mud. With thousands of miles of untamed land, for thousands years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the Gods on his beach, the howl of the Roman troops over his head, gazed on the Southern Evropeans calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed of creating high culture and civilization.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Teutoburg_Forest
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_peoples
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migration_Period
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/from-gunpowder-to-teeth-whitener-the-science-behind-historic-uses-of-urine-442390/
cam.ac.uk/research/news/roman-toilets-gave-no-clear-health-benefit-and-romanisation-actually-spread-parasites
jrbooksonline.com/pdf_books/passingofgreatrace.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use

"thanks" a lot for the dark ages snowcoon

Nords btfo... again it’s so funny all someone has to do is think for 30seconds and realize that there is NO nord chads almost ever.. especially within the last 100years.
Feels good not to be a pagen snow nigger

Yes perfect representative of your race

Imagine being this deluded

Not one mongrel drop. I know it’s hard for eurocucks to understand but we breed with our own around here. And our all WHITE leaders except Obama (half white lol) have been blowing you the fuck out for over 300 years... feels good man

The Romans fought against the Nordics and lost. That is the truth.

No architectural wonder form you slave based economy can change that.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Teutoburg_Forest

It’s says the Germanic tribes.. not the fucking nords btfo again with your own shitty source

Read up on history you dumbfuck. Germans are Nordics that expanded south. That's why the Nazis called it the Nordic race.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_peoples

That’s a stretch cuck boy! You only want to include the krauts when it is convenient... btfo 3-0

>Not one mongrel drop.
Read up on the definition of mongrel, you stupid mutt.

Look at the screen cap of your second wiki source...look at the countries named. Nord cuck

Pic related

You nords are brainlets

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migration_Period
>Germanic peoplesmoved out of southernScandinaviaand northernGermany[11][12]to the adjacent lands between theElbeandOderafter 1000BC

Time to learn how to read something other than hot pocket instructions.

Yeah so? How stupid are you, on a scale from 1 to 10?

Nice meme flag. Off yourself

Nice argument Jose.

The point is your entire point was btfo by your own “sources” lol I’m done with you brainlet

THE nordicANUS DURING HIS CHILDHOOD... IS FORCED TO STEAL FROM OTHER CIVILISATIONS,, DRINK PISS (THEY CALL IT BEER),,, AND SNIFF MUSHROOMS
``THE nordicANUS ``PLANTS`` CROPS. TO PRODUCE`` THE MOST DISGUSTING BEER!!..the nordicANUS DOESN'T BATHE , DOESN'T STUDY , DOESN'T GO TO SCHOOL , DOESN'T GO TO COLLEGE HE'S AN IGNORANT TOOL
CLOSED-MINDED , BRUTE , DUMB , PROFANE , REPUGNANT

-HOW DO YOU SAY nordic IN ``LATIN ???

*``INDIUS MONUS NORDICUS``

HOW TO RECOGNIZE A nordicANUS IT'S THE EASIEST THING, THESE ARE HIS CHARACTERISTICS: ?
0- THEY'RE UGLY, HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING, INSIGNIFICANT...SMELLY
1- THEY'RE PALE, LIKE MILK, SIMILAR TO CUM
2- THEY'RE DWARFS, 1M50 TO 1M60, LIKE THEIR FINNO-UGRIC COUSINS
3- THEY'RE MENTALLY CHALLENGED FROM CENTURIES OF CONSUMING TOXIC CALLED ``SURSTRÖMMING`` AND ``SALMIAKKI``
4- THEIR ASSES ARE FLAT, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN
5- THEY DON'T HAVE A BRAIN, SINCE THEY DON'T NEED IT
6- THEY HAVE ENORMOUS NOSES LIKE SHARKS OR TUCANS
7- THEY'RE MONKEYS, THE GREEKS CALLED THEM SO
8- THEY'RE SNOWNIGGERS AND HAVE NO EYELIDS
9- THEY HAVE PROTUBERANT CHEEKBONES
10- THEY HAVE ROUND SWOLLEN FACES, BECAUSE THEIR WOMEN FUCKED REFUGEES

new year celebratory divide and conquer thread by everyone's best media company

sage, report
do not reply to $0.01 posters

No it does not. It's just saying that the Romans had contact with Germanic tribes in central Europe, not that Scandinavians are not Germanic. Do you disagree with the definition of the word Germanic? Is that it?

This is the same person who posted this thread We see through your tricks, jew. Sage and hide the thread.

This doesn't matter. Stand up for your race.

>tfw disgusting g*rmanic replies to me

His point still stands. Germans moved out of Scandinavia 1000 B.C and that's long before the Teutoburg battle.

It says Germanic and it includes Southern Europe nations. You’re gonna tell me it was all blonde hair blue eyed people in Pol/and?! Get real, you got owned now walk away.

Nothing to be proud of there. You might want to read about the history of the Visigoths before trying to parade them around as an accomplished people and evidence of Germanic competence.

America was founded by Nordic Anglos retard

>Posting the Visigoth Kingdom as an accomplishment

germany was shit land

romans even said so

I do want to say I LOVE my eruo bros but the recent Nordic meme is getting really stale and the BWC chads in America will only let it slide before we start getting real with you.

Nordic was was a term used by the pre ww2 anthropological race realists. The term nordic meant simply NORTHERN as in the northern/nordic/nordique branch of the white race. It didn't mean just the countries called nordic today.
>The first is the Nordic or Baltic subspecies. This race is long skulled, very tall, fair skinned, with blond or brown (or red) hair and light colored eyes. The Nordics inhabit the countries around the North and Baltic Seas, and include not only the great Scandinavian and Teutonic groups, but also other early peoples who first appear in southern Europe and in Asia as representatives of Aryan language and culture.

Source?

Plus you are taking my point out of context

If you are going to argue over a single wikipedia article then you are just demonstrating to everyone that you don't know this stuff. The Battle of the Teutoburg Forest was fought between the meds and nords and the meds lost. That is the end of it.

Arguing over YOUR single source lol. Ok I am done for real now

You are shitting yourself. We are talking about the Nordic race, not modern Swedes.

>battle
>a cowardly ambush by a traitorous coward

wonder why you people never talk about the Cimbrian wars

This. No to infighting between Europeans. Yes to European coorperation. No to the neoliberal noses that are currently in charge of European coorperation.

No it wasn't. Stop taking Sup Forums memes seriously. The battle was fought between the Romans, not "meds", and barbarians from north of the Rhine. The former lost. Has nothing to do with "meds" and, in fact, there are no such people as the "meds".

>lazy and unproductive

This.

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/from-gunpowder-to-teeth-whitener-the-science-behind-historic-uses-of-urine-442390/
>Romans used urine to clean and whiten their teeth

cam.ac.uk/research/news/roman-toilets-gave-no-clear-health-benefit-and-romanisation-actually-spread-parasites
>Roman toilets gave no clear health benefit, and Romanisation actually spread parasites

This is Magnus Carlsen, chess Grandmaster from Norway. As you can see, he has brown hair and brown eyes.
This indicates that the aristocracy of Norway is of Mediterranean origin.

I think we should push for nords to not be classified as human

Madison grant used the nordic race as one of the branches of the white race in his taxonomic system

Diniker used nordic as well
>Nordic, in the Germanic core territory in Scandinavia, Northern Germany and Frisia, the British Isles and the Baltic.
There are more. The quote I quoted you was from
jrbooksonline.com/pdf_books/passingofgreatrace.pdf

That thing to the right is not a a home but a small house used to dry meat.

Get lost Jew

Sage. Last post. Anything that comes after is made by kikes, muds and gooks

OK Roach

Why are there so many Italians outside that blonde mans window?

This is how they actually were living. I doubt the average med lived better than that, even today.

and this is a home

Did I give you permission to reply to me?

I bet you imagine your ancestors to be senators and not the negro slave that scraped mud of their sandals. How dignified you are.

>Of these three original groupings, only two are existent in any large numbers today: the Nordics and the Alpines. The original Mediterraneans of ancient history are not to be confused with those people loosely termed "Mediterranean" today - the present day inhabitants of the Mediterranean region are largely mixtures of several races, with the original White Mediterranean component for the greatest part having long since been submerged amongst invasions first of the Nordic and Alpine White sub- groupings, and then under Nonwhite Arabic, Turkish and other Middle Eastern and North African racial groupings

500 Years of Turkish men raping your grandmother little brown manlet Greek

this is a home in Athens around 200BC (or even before)
you were saying?

Darwin's qoute doesn't work here, Mario.

Ah, yes, Arthur Kemp. The same man who claims that the Age of Discovery was led by the "Visigothic" Portuguese.

>build statues
>build aqueducts
>build roads
>clean your teeth with piss

The "advanced Roman civilization".

here's a better picture

>you were saying?
That it's perfectly comparable to how nordic people lived.

and here's one from Rome (guessing around 50-100AD)

There is nothing med about him in a morphological sense, you race idiot. By your logic the chink is a med.

As an outsider in this discussion I can tell you, unequivocally, that I would rather live in some kind of villa with tiled flooring, fountains, a courtyard, masonry, and painted walls than in what is essentially the same sort of building that Native Americans lived in.

Sweden is a really wonderful country, please don't let it be destroyed by jews and sand niggers.

Are slavs nords? First slavic knyaz' (king) was viking Ryurik. And after him there were also viking-knyazs. Also slavic ships(ladas) look very similar to nordic ships. And slavs also were raiding Byzanthy several times

That's cute

Yes, it is from march of the titans
>The Mediterranean sub racial grouping virtually no longer exists today - the first of the three White racial sub-groupings to disappear from the earth, submerged into the gene pools of surrounding races. The Mediterranean sub grouping was predominantly (but not totally) characterized by dark hair and eye color, slim (Nordic) or solid (Alpine) body build and either long or round skull shapes

What's the matter? Are you upset that your bloodline is practically lost and Sweden won't exist in 50 years?
I see you were kind enough to post your ancestor, mongol rapebaby.

And you're not even a good one at that, Finns and Norwegians are better than swedes by far

a) no
b) Nords were living like that until 500AD+

and that was the best they could do
meanwhile the Parthenon was built in 450BC

>Muh Ancients

How does it feel knowing that Southern Europe will forever be poor after being fucked by Alpha Nords and Asians?

Let's also not forget about this one