Is Onii-chan literally Jesus? He converted a top slut into a decent woman who shines everywhere

Is Onii-chan literally Jesus? He converted a top slut into a decent woman who shines everywhere.

Local roastie lost to the power of the cuck.

He is just a cuck

Cuck Jesus. He's going to have random men and underage boys fuck his wife in his house on his furniture right in front of him. And he's going to clean up the cum leaking out of her holes with a smile on his face.

She'll bring AIDS into their relationship, and he'll realize what a terrible mistake he made.

His mom probably died of AIDS, so he'll just think if it as going out with his momma.

He's best boy.

anime name?

purified sluts are the best

I just saw on Baidu chapter 47. I was right. Mugi and Hanabi are not a couple. It's a very bland open end.

Not even an open end, they really broke up.

And now I want to see MugixHanabi shippers delicious tears. It was obvious they would have broken up. The plot works better this way.

go to leddit and mal if you want tears. cant wait for these same autist who defended this shitshow to hell and end saying in the end its all development/trails for Mugi and Hanibee to get together as real couple.

Fuck them and this show, thursday cant come soon enough.

Come on, I was sure they couldn't become a couple. The shippers were only deluded. The red thread of fate...blah blah. Well, that red thread has been broken up.

There was never love between them. This is the simple fact. Their deal was based on their shared pain for unrequited love and loneliness. Now they are strong enough to move on. This was the story. It's sad they ignore completely each other in the last panels though.

>Come on, I was sure they couldn't become a couple

The vast majority wasn't though, at least anime only fags. Even manga fags were going on about

>muh tiwtter art
>muh advitisements for last chapter
>muh red string of fate

When Hanabi got ditched by Mugi during the confession chapter i was almost certain she was gonna move in the end, after the lesbian vacation and her words at the end it was pretty obvious then. The author is shit and so is this series but at least she leaves subtle hints on how the story is gonna play. Having mugi and hanabi lick each other wounds and settle for less would have been an even shittier ending than the one we got so ill take it.

Glad this show flopped in nipland though.

mugi is trash, was hoping Hanabi show some backbone and move on with her life getting away from their toxic, self pity relationship and viola.

Nice to see Ecchan also move on and they are friends again.

I don't understand why you disliked it so much this ending. The plot was never supposed to tell the romance between Mugi and Hanabi, but only different points of view of people who suffer for unrequited love. Mugi and Hanabi never fell in love with each other.

>Glad this show flopped in nipland though.

It did?

I don't think this way. I mean, this kind of show isn't made to sell, but I believe it was liked enough. They made also a drama.

>The plot was never supposed to tell the romance between Mugi and Hanabi

dont know why your telling me this, read my post again im actually glad they didnt end up together as i keep telling people the exact same i quoted and shatted on for it

i simply dont like the series cause i think its shit regardless of the ending, just felt like i wasted my time.

Yeah, Ecchan and Hanabi are friends again. It's really sad that Mugi and Hanabi weren't able to remain at least friends as well. It's simply over.

Okay.

> just felt like i wasted my time

this desu, felt like a big waste of time that end amounted to diddly shit. and ive been reading this for years. i dont read moon but man the last chapter seems so boring and uneventful, no wedding, no real resolution and not even a fucking timeskip, just another day baka.

Its fucking hilarious that the cucks who defended this trash called people who didnt like show virigns or losers when the damn author herself didnt want Hanabi(THE MC) to lose her virginity since she thought it wouldnt be right(i shit you not she actually said this) all the way to fucking end of the damn manga.

The timeskip was there user. In the last panels is Spring.

This comment is pure nonsense. The plot wasn't about Hanabi virginity.

To be honest, I'm glad Hanabi and Mugi are no more. That relationship was rotten to the core. However, Onii-chan is still a cuck for marrying a slut like Akane. I feel like she won't change even for him.

The real resolution is there, user. Timeskip. Hana and Mugi treat each other like strangers. Their deal is over and also every other kind of relationship.

At the very least there's more hope for her to change than there ever was for Mugi.

Speaking of, the people who said that Mugi and Akane had a beautiful relationship are probably the dumbest posters I remember from these threads.

>At the very least there's more hope for her to change
It's very tiny but you're not wrong.
>Speaking of, the people who said that Mugi and Akane had a beautiful relationship are probably the dumbest posters I remember from these threads.
I've seen worse posters.