Why the fuck do people like Ichigo Masimaro?

I'd always heard Ichigo Mashimaro was just some cute shit but then I tried reading it and found it wasn't cute at all and was in fact the opposite of cute. What the fuck is wrong with people that they think this shit is anything but complete garbage?
Pic unrelated, I don't want to download a picture from that piece of shit.

Are you mad?

I'm very mad, yes. That series is just fucked up garbage and I hate that people like it.

I would fuck Hina so hard.

That's disgusting, she's 3yo.(But I would totally fuck her too, oh man)

Ichimashi is essential lolicore.

This show had the most clueless character designer when it comes to understanding ages.

I don't know, I watched the anime and it was quite fun. Ultra-brat Miu carried the show.

Maybe if you hate little girls. It's the worst for anyone who likes little girls and doesn't want to see bad things happening to them and them doing bad things.

What the fuck are you talking about?
Are you just upset about Miu getting bullied?

But Nobue makes it completely unwatchable. I tried the first episode which covered the first few chapters that I read and I couldn't finish it because it was just as terrible as the manga showed it would be.

The episode where they were kidnapped and raped

No, I'm upset about Nobue. She is the problem I have with this pile of shit. She's a horrible teenage delinquent and she's mean to those poor girls and is a bad influence on them.
And it's fucked how they aged her up for the anime like an adult being like that is somehow better.

Hahaha OP I have no idea. It sounds like you have some weird chip on your shoulder because I've never heard these complaints before.
Hopefully you can enjoy other loli shows like KnJ and RKB.

Miu the shittiest brat ever.
And what's with the alcoholic nicotine starved JK? Where de fack are the parents?

Just about everyone that works in the anime industry is autistic.

That's not a joke...

Is it really not common to hate Nobue and therefore hate this series? How can anybody not hate her? Shes the worst.

Brats are cute!
Miu is the cutest ever.

Miu is fucking dead

Nobue should be dead, that bitch.

Was worth it for the loli yuri kiss scene. Didn't really expect anything like that.

I legitimately feel bad for you.

Kill yourself

Literally nothing wrong with Nobue.

This one?

Thanks for the rec.

I feel bad for you for liking this garbage.
There is everythig wrong with her. She is a teenage delinquent who smokes and steals from younger girls and is mean to them and encourages them to be bad people like her.
Is good to know I helped somebody away from reading this.

tfw no miu gf

kuso thread

I wanted a S2 rather than that shitty ending OVA.

its been awhile since I watched, what is the context of this?

AI YO

IIRC, Miu had a fit of jealousy after seeing Nobue princess carrying Matsuri.

>its been awhile since I watched
Asking for a friend too?

Threadly reminder that this game exists and is official.

I want to gently molest Mashiro until she succumbs to the pleasure.
I also wanna play with her ferret.

Why did you post about Ichigo Mashimaro but post an image of PapaKiki?

Also, you have shit taste. Ichigo Mashimaro is comfy as fuck. It was the proto-NNB.

Wait, which two of them is that picture?Like I said, I didn't want to download a picture from it because I hate it.
>Ichigo Mashimaro is comfy as fuck
No, it fucking isn't. A delinquent bitch doing a bunch of delinquent shit is nor comfy.

BIM-BO

Admit it, you'd go to hell for this.