I saw Barron Trump at a grocery store in Washington yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person...

I saw Barron Trump at a grocery store in Washington yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Diet Cokes in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Mr. President, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be busy and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the cans and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at himself in the mirror. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each can and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ziIbuBaPRf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Proof or Fake and Gay

Why would you scan anything more than once?
You left a huge plot hole.

You fucked up the copypasta, it says Mr.President

>Not recognizing copy pasta

I'm glad you are brave enough to speak out. Hopefully you will inspire more heroes to stand up to this monstrosity that inhabits the White House.

I hope mini two scoops did the right thing and grabbed her by the pu$$y.

If you want to talk shit about Trump fine, but let his kids untouched.
Ramping about kids from celebs is just the lowest tier shit one can do. Even for a liberal and they already have the lowest imaginable standard of mindset and behavior.

this and sage
go back to Sup Forums (you) collector

youre experience sounds alot like the same when i met jonah hill at the grocery store

>electrical infetterence

Gets me every time

you are now on a government list for writing that

>Mr. President

How fucking lazy are you?

>Failure not green texted

The one with the milky bars was better.

it's a movie i think where the kid is really in control and the dad is a alzheimers president, might be italian or spanish

>“Mr. President,
Barron Trump is president?

(((you)))

Wish my government was as efficient as your's, FBI.

Yeah this one was used for king cuck too.

So you sucked his tiny cock, and he jizzed in your mouth while farting...

Only met Barron one time. Was out in the wilderness and came upon an isolated grove filled with otherworldly music. As it turns out Barron was playing the reed flute and feeding deer and rabbits with his hands. I looked away for a moment and Barron was gone

cool story bro, MAGA!

>>Failure not green texted

Yes where the greentext ?
youtube.com/watch?v=ziIbuBaPRf4

I think it’s funnier when it says mr President

FUCK off you fucking reddit tier memer, you don't fucking understand our style of humour at all and what's worse is rather than put the tiniest bit off effort in to understand and learn to enjoy our style of humour you just spout the same fucking crap you would on /r/paradoxplaza for ebin upboats xDxD Why the fuck haven't you fucking killed yourself with your shitty fucking "jokes"? I can fucking smell the autism on you, your refusal to adapt to a different social situation. You're the sort of guy who would tell children's jokes to adults or vice versa and then be banned from the children's hospital for the privilege. Take your fucking shitty memes back where they belong because no one but you in this thread finds them funny. You're probably so new you don't even know how but check the number of unique IPs in this thread then subtract one. That is how many people you just pissed off with your reddit tier "humour". There's a reason we fucking despise YOUR site and we choose not to go there, do not bring your fucking disease here with you, if you want to lurk that's fine but don't contribute until you have had fucking chemotherapy for all that cancer you just gave all of us with your irrelevant fucking shitposting. No fucking gold, no fucking upvoted, just a big fat fucking failed abortion sat in this thread thinking he will ever have anyone care about him in the slightest. Go straight fucking back to /r/paradoxplaza where you can upboated and censor each other and if you ever think about coming back remember how much of a stain on the human race you are.

Today, in shit that never happened.

You heathen!

kill yourself

Stop roleplaying, unimportant faggot
sage

Barron Fucking Trump. So good at the computers. Probably runs Sup Forums.

I read this very same pasta but it was Shia Labeouf

You have to be really stupid

>Probably runs Sup Forums.
NASA*

Take a breath. But yeah, pretty much this.

fucking retard