youtu.be/ykDec1Tj2sw
ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY
DAILY STORMER
>Top Skeptic Jew “Kraut & Tea” Deletes Channel After Failed Jihad Against the Alt-Right
dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul operation of Skeptic Stasi working with /leftypol/, Antifa & the New York Times, to infiltrate, gaslight, dox & erase every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he delets everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46
mega.nz/#F!F75CTZZJ!xLVwqeIGhf34KYqsN478RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nitONUXzaig
youtube.com/watch?v=1yk4dFuA65Q
my.mixtape.moe/frdfsy.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*****THE ORIGINAL SAGA*****
***VIDS ON RACE REALISM***

Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
>Kraut Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
>The Madness of the Sargonites
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c
>Thunderf00t Pussyf00ts
youtu.be/CGatnTixNW0

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA

Naked Ape BTFOing Kraut:
>Naked Ape Decimates Kraut & Tea on Race
youtu.be/6WjTo33ksZs
>THE FINAL SOLUTION To the SKEPTIC PROBLEM
youtu.be/RyW64X36kAI
>Naked Ape Debates Kraut And Tea On RACE REALISM
youtu.be/zqGY3bveGVY
>3 Times Naked Ape Annihilated Kraut on Race Realism
youtu.be/MzBbcC5k3Fg

PLAYLIST OF VIDS
>The Krautism Saga
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib

PUNISHED HARMFUL, A MAN DENIED HIS INVESTIGATION

BRAVING RUIN
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408
twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942598495210561537
IMGUR LEAKS
imgur.com/a/xT8BH
imgur.com/a/bIxpQ
imgur.com/gallery/KjPqg
imgur.com/gallery/ONC6g
PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/raw/pE8R1T46
MegaArchive
mega.nz/#F!F75CTZZJ!xLVwqeIGhf34KYqsN478RQ
CANDID?
>What is candid and why are you talking about it?
youtube.com/watch?v=nitONUXzaig

guys we need to *inhales* stop attacking destiny
JF fucking a retard invalidates any criticism of destiny and it's bad *belch* optics to keep talking about him

> Jews don't travel
By your logic, there should be none anywhere in the west.

It makes perfect sense. You simply lack a compelling argument so you resort to bringing up flags.

nth for Jeff killing himself

Why does shitty e-celeb drama deserve weeks of threads? I wish the mods would do their job.

Steven diddles 15 year old fan girls.

Why does he always wear clothing 2 sizes too small?

Reminder that the right is winning this entire thing by a country mile, so when lebbitors come in here to stir the pot you can safely ignore/laugh at them instead of tearfully defending daddy JF

youtube.com/watch?v=1yk4dFuA65Q

Andy Warski and AP The Frog on the Kumite

who is AP?

destiny seems like the typical libcuck

everything he so passionately rails against he's actually guilty of

behind closed doors he probably goes on virulent rants about niggers in between talking about wanting to fuck children

Imagine being this assblasted over your midget king losing a debate.

and why does he hate WoC so much? I wanna sub to him just for that

I wish you would not go into places you hate

Imagine living in Norway and trying to defend Destiny on Gypsy pictureboard for autistc chinese transsexuals

Lmfao his mods are all somewhat racist. One black bisexual dude got fucking triggered when the mods kept calling him a nigger on teamspeak.

you fucked up Sup Forums
you went directly to the final boss and you're going to be obliterated
prepare for moral reasoning that you brainlets can't even handle

literally who?

wait, i thought wizard of cause and jeff holiday were the smae person.

Reminder that literal redditfags from DesTiny's sub have been raiding Sup Forums for months anytime there's a debate. They are here in full force right now.

Sure, Satan.

>It's fine to fuck my daughter or a 15 year old when I do it. Morals don't exist.
>JF is a horrible person for having sex with a girl 10 years younger.

Destiny is one of the worst examples of tactical moral nihilism.

I thought those Destiny posts were ironic shitposts

>Based Mama
>What we know so far
Real name Judith V Richmond nee Duran born in 1981 in Virginia
Graduated class of 2000 from Radford H.S. VA
Married Mohhamed Achmed, now divorced.
Currently ives in Arizona City, AZ
Anons are sure she's a kryptojew.

Holy shit who the fuck is this Wizard guy

He's getting btfo into oblivion

STOP HAVING BABIES
START SUCKING TRANNY PENIS
START DATING BLACK WOMEN

>intellectual anomaly

>START SUCKING TRANNY PENIS
>START DATING BLACK WOMEN

Can I get the rundown on these?

I can't believe the skeptic fire is still burning

washed up drug addict

Is that actually him? What's the story?

>250 IQ and increasing daily.

You thought wrong. Just wait, the shills are coming.

Be sure to remind them of what their midget god really is. A literal subhuman.

it's evolved from a dumpster fire to a tire fire

He said that people who don't want to date certain races need to "introspect" i.e be brainwashed into doing it.

He also said the same thing about transexuals

>intellectual anomaly
This can go into the ancillary comments section of the Sup Forums dossier. We need anons from Radford Virginia or with access to classmates.com to report in for yearbook photos.

bruh, like, I'm not saying you're racist/transphobic if you refuse to date blacks/trannies, but you're probably racist/transphobic if you refuse to date blacks/trannies. You need to do some introspection and check your preconceived notions, senpai

He's a pedo too

Thanks user.

how do you do fellow ex-muslims?

Haha yep, it's the Norwayfag, Greececuck, and the fake AnCapJew that have been butthurtly defending Destiny throughout these threads with layers of irony and stale copypastas.

These guys don't care about truth and debate, only worshipping their manlet deity.

Probably mad because they know Destiny can't properly debate JF in his field so they resort to shilling on here and helping Destiny use slander to worm his way into getting attention

Samuel "shes not my age but my height" Bonnell II
Steve "the girls are tiny and so am i" Bonnell II
Steven "12 o clock? On my Cock" Bonnell II
Steve "19 is too young but 15 is just right" Bonnell
Steven "if it's one I can fuck my son" Bonnell II
Steven "it's all fun and laughter until I groom your daughter" Bonnell II
Steven "Chucky cheese after she gets the D" Bonnell
Steven "getting ass at the daycare class" Bonnell
Steven "if shes got peach fuzz, ill get her buzzed" Bonell
Steven "getting cucked by the ice cream truck" Bonell
Steven "me and the boys hound at the local playground" Bonell
Steven "arcade Bumper cars are my singles bar" Bonell

Holy shit!! The moral relativist has no morals!?

I think some ironic shitposting sprouted from their laughable shilling, but it originally began with their attempts to gloat after debates. Destiny's fanbase is actual children and retards (pic related) who don't even understand the concept of irony.

She has a fucking mole in her cleavage?

What the fuck is that thing in her cleavage

daily reminder the reason this man exists is for stealing ideas from Sup Forums

Destiny is a fundamentally unserious person. Destiny and his fans are video game addicts living in a video game world by video game norms. They are not debating or engaging in ideas, they're playing a computer game that chalks up "strikes" against opponents in an e-sport.

If someone is interested on creating a pasta to BTFO de desTINY fags

This thread have most images about the court case that show how the accusations are bullshit, how the dr that diagnosed the girl as mentally a child wasn't a doctor, how she opposed the court rule, how she was kidnapped, how she was so retarded that finished highschool and two years of collegue, etc.

I'm not on my computer, but would be cool to create a pasta to BTFO destiny fags with two clicks.

cheers!

manlets have to stick together after all

Is he really THAT short?!

What sad little man he is. How can anyone defend such a monster?

Wait, Isn't VaatiVidya the Dark Souls plagiarize who stole other peoples videos?

my.mixtape.moe/frdfsy.mp4

>JF fears him
>Alt-hype cowers before him
>Metokur is in awe of him
>Sargon is intimidated by him
>Naked ape is scared of him
One by one, the alt-right elite fall in the presence of this ubermensch.

Yup, all his content was literally ripped straight from Sup Forums comics/posts/etc that he presented as his own. Also literally a bandai-namco shill

He only benches the bar...

mirin hard dat 50 lb bench

someone get on this

I'm legitimately amazed I remember that drama correctly, T-Thanks brain.

Worse, a skintag

>tfw tripped over destiny at MLG

BASED Destiny

Yes, as well as constantly scouring Sup Forums for ideas and memes and making videos out of them for jewtube bucks.

> vaati simply plagiarizes all his shit
That would explain a lot.
> le grand expert on deepest DaS lore
> DS3 comes around
> makes 'in-depth video'
> completely misses the point regarding the evangelists, the curses, the archive and Oceiros

make it shorter please, fucking kek

Just make him shorter and it's comedy gold.

How will Sup Forums ever recover?

I just don’t understand why he appeals to kids, he’s always a massive hypocrite and he never actually has a real opinion on fuck all anything, he just says shit to spark contrived controversy for views.
I thought it was the biggest joke when he made fun of Mitch jones when they were in stream together for exactly the same shit he does, atleast Mitch jones is honest about acting like a retard and doing it for the views, I think destiny has lost whatever semblance of himself remained long ago and is now some god awful boring streamer doing whatever he can for views as his entire reason to exist

He steals from /dsg/ lorefags

For some reason, everything comes back to dark souls. Like how that HBomberguy is a SJW commie shill who unironically shits on Dark Souls 1 and claims Dark Souls 2 (even the PVE) is the best thing ever. Also defends the prequels as superior.

Watch your step lest you trip over something small

Steven "The smaller the better" Bonnell II

Any male who can't bench their body weight by 16 needs to be sterilized.

Calm down Satan

Some people shit post.
Some people dox.
Some people organize raids.
Some people go to kiwi farms.
Some people SWAT people.

This kids use Destiny as a tool for lulz. This little sociopaths like the fact that Destiny is a piece of shit that viciously attack people.
Destiny is not intelectually honest or very smart. He is inteligent enough to use pilpul (sophistry) and attack his opponents.
For this kids Destiny IS a tool for shitposting in real life.

That's why they got so buthurt when JF, Nick, Metokur and Naked Ape raped this little midget ass.
Was like they broke their little toy.

>5'4"
>Benches the bar
>Has little to understanding of how to make moral arguments
>Small penis
>His ex-gf still lives with him because she can't afford to move out and he just deals with it.
>29 and still doesn't have children or any prospects for them
>Major emotional issues. (Unironically made plans to kill a 15 year old over a video game)

Nietzsche would be proud

>I just don’t understand why he appeals to kids
He lured them in with gaming content and they stuck around when he went political. The scary thing is because of that, they have almost no political knowledge besides what he tells them. It is a fucking cult of children dedicated to a subpar Starcraft 2 streamer gone political.

> Krautgate

I thought this would blow over in days and instead it's the gift that keeps giving. It's like a mini-GamerGate where every new layers more horrifying bullshit leaks and people backstab everyone else.

That it now involves Kilroy means it involves half the skeptic + lib/righty Youtube sphere.

Thanks for the eternal thread keeping tabs on it too. Here's a gift from Sup Forums.

HEY, FRIEDRICH WAS A SAINT AND DID NOTHING WRONG.

It's because they're gaming addicts and treat debates like starcraft gookclick where all that matters is "winning" the debate like a game.

How do I bench 400lbs though

wtf, i love incest now?!

What has Nietczhe got to do with this?

I did that a while back

Well if your 400 lb then you only need to move the bar half an to touch your chest, so...

The guy called Destiny Ubermensch.

>race realism isn't real, dawg

That's not incest. She's dressed up in his daughters clothes.

I was so frustrated. DS3 had a clear thread that went through the entire fucking game and he (and whoever made what he ripped from) managed to completely trip over it.

Here's a theory as to why commies might feel disturbed on a deep level by DaS1 especially by the main plot.
DaS1 is about the journey we all walk either in search of the next Fuhrer, or on the way to discovering that we were the next Fuhrer ourselves all along. You play an undead - any undead for that matter, who manages to crawl and fight his way out of the Undead Asylum and be brought to Lordran. When one of the bells is run, Kingseeker Frampt tells you that you are the chosen undead, the one who is preordained to suffer through the struggles that the world faces, gather the four lord souls, take on Lord Gwyn and reignite the first flame. You are the one, the chosen one. You are given the impression that there is some form of predetermination, but that impression is a lie. You meet other traveling undead, other 'chosen undead'. All of which in varying degrees of hollowing, but who may or may not have been told that they were the chosen one. Others may be waiting for the chosen undead to reignite the first flame for them and if he fails, they don't see a point in making an effort to compensate for that either. They are the normies, the blackpilled, cynical people who don't know better or don't care. You have to travel past them, maybe even beat them on your journey. But you are all wrong. There is no chosen undead. It isn't in anyway guaranteed that the next Hitler will swoop in and reignite the first flame for you. Everyone can do it if they suffer through the struggle. The 'chosen undead' is whoever manages to actually do it.
There is no chosen undead, no next Hitler. And at the same time, we could all be the chosen undead or the next Hitler. But also, it can happen that none of us are, and the dark (either in force or in skin) reigns over the land for eternity.

wtf i love incest roleplay now!?

He was driving while streaming and saw the sign. Then did this under it. Funny during the stream, not sure if it works as well like this though.