Kaczynski /ourguy/?

I've known about the Unabomber for a long time but have just watched about him on (((Netflix)))

The production of the series is a pile of steaming shit. It's so full of niggers it's like they try and stuff as many blacks into every scene as possible. I'm sick to death of this diversity shit especially when it involves history. Why can't things just be shown how they were and not contain any agenda...

Saying this I completely sympathise with Ted Kaczynski. He saw the same things wrong with society and where it's headed like we discuss here. Albeit I don't agree with his views on technology, I believe it's possible to have it yet not use it for enslavement but instead for the betterment of people, nations and their societies.

I've also started reading his manifesto, Industrial Society And It's Future, I'm only a bit into it but what I've read so far is on point. I highly recommend checking it out to all the Sup Forumsacks here, it aligns with the views commonly had here except it's more to do with the issues in the 20th century. It's much worse now - less social cohesion and more enslavement to technology, bigger political problems and less control the population has on their future.

I believe that if he had access to some kind of outlet that we get with the internet he would've played it better than he did. The bombings seemed like a drastic bait for attention as he felt alone in his way of thinking, I'm sure many of us can relate to it. Had he known it wasn't just him I think it would've been so much more different.

So let's discuss Kaczynski. He had the courage to fight back, something many of us in the west are lacking. His ideas are similar to ours and he was pretty red pilled, completely before his time.

Is Theodore Kaczynski /ourguy/? Should he be on our list of greats; an inspiration to us all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zc_J2k4Cdp8
sfgate.com/news/article/Kaczynski-wanted-to-be-a-woman-report-says-3070496.php
youtu.be/pI9mfl4eHZk
partners.nytimes.com/library/national/unabom-manifesto-1.html
68.media.tumblr.com/e7ccb0a17e2a9aba4b958386e2aeebf8/tumblr_oeuvvtbhTh1tlb56zo1_400.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=fAh0r4C6Q2Q&t=203s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hate academics: check
hate leftists in general: check
neet: check
strange far right belief (anarcho-primitivism): check
tranny fixation: check

/ourguy/

Is this guy being shilled or something, what's with all these threads.

anyway Sup Forums has been talking about him for years.

imo he just repackaged some pseudo-psychological paleo-anarchist/anarcho-primitivist/whateverthefuck stuff with an anti-leftist spin, nobody would care about him if he werent the unabomber

Really wish Harvard would release his files...

The experiements conducted by his lecturer Henry Murray MUST have something to do with the development of Kaczynski's mindset... Murray was a fascinating figure in and of himself, I think he had something to do with the whole MK Ultra project?

Well I think it's a bit more than neet. It takes effort and know-how to survive off the grid. Neets would perish.

Probably because it was on Netflix. I haven't seen any threats about him though.

> nobody would care about him if he werent the unabomber
Well the point is that he did something to be recognised. 1 guy managed to attack the establishment. That's quite a feat.

Yeah but his ideas aren't that great. There's probably some merit to what he says, but it's not particularly original, and his 'plan', if you can even call it that, is so absurd it makes me question his sanity.

I do have to wonder if mkultra was the reason there were so many unhinged Americans in the 20th century.

Knowing that America and Soviet Union was owned by the same people I also wonder if the experiments against the Soviets were an excuse to conduct such experiments in order to be used against any uprisers like wHiTe SuPrEmAcIsTs

100% /ourguy/ without a doubt

He's my guy. But most of the pathetic faggots on Sup Forums are too addicted to their phones and other petty comforts to understand what they lost. The truth is, all technology is about perverting the creation to constrain peoples' spirits in service of demonic forces. That's why most people are terrified atheists who hate their own bodies and think technology will allow them to live forever as plastic machines and create a heaven on Earth. Technology is literally Lucifer and it will only get more obvious.

check our this current active thread

>tranny fixation

Pardon?

He at least recognised the issues long ago, back in the time where so many were on board with things like feminism and spoke out against it all.

I'm sure he would've seemed less crazy if he had people to discuss things with. Like in my OP we have places like Sup Forums that can give us some balance, he was isolated completely for probably his whole life, that'd be enough to drive anyone up the wall.

Can someone redpill me on anarcho primitivism?

can you elaborate on this, any youtube links? sounds intresting

>Albeit I don't agree with his views on technology

that's his main point dumbass

Nevermind, this is all I needed to know

wisdom

youtube.com/watch?v=Zc_J2k4Cdp8

> most of the pathetic faggots on Sup Forums are too addicted to their phones and other petty comforts to understand what they lost.
I agree. Sacrifices must be made if we are to survive. We can't eat our cake and have it too.

I think technology and science is the new religion. Just like before people thought that priests were all knowing is like now we trust scientists to be all knowing, especially organisations such as NASA.

sfgate.com/news/article/Kaczynski-wanted-to-be-a-woman-report-says-3070496.php

industrial society and its future is a good read
not very good at bombing people though
6/10 hes alright i guess

exactly, this is why ted is so fascinating. what the hell did they do to his mind?

I do sympathize with him, and in terms of ideology, he is more or less /ourguy/, but I just can't condone the dude's actions, nor really admire him intellectually. I'm sure he was a million times better at math than I could ever be but Im just not impressed with his philosophy.

I can;t say I see the purpose in dwelling on his writing. But to each their own

tldr: innawoods

Thanks! I'll check it out as I'm interested in his life. He's truly a fasinating character and I do kinda feel sorry for how its ending for him.

Here is anarchy primitivism in a nutshell
>I don’t like technology so no one else should have it either
>also, I should ha e no means whatsoever of enforcing my ideology
>but everyone has to do it

hey fuck off you fuckin canuck

thanks bro. I believe in all the woo woo spirituality stuff. There is a dark force in todays popular culture thats taken over and sank its roots into peoples collective unconcios. How do we change that

lol, and if you don’t agree yet, then you haven’t seen enough or contemplated the future

Yes.

Yes he’s our guy

youtu.be/pI9mfl4eHZk

Absolutely essential viewing. Now the guy in this video had some insane views (alien machines enslaving humanity) but he was spot on in regards to the ways in which technology will come to dominate our lives

Go to the source
partners.nytimes.com/library/national/unabom-manifesto-1.html

and the podesta emails... people at the top seem to be acting in accordance with very strange beliefs. once you start digging through history, the woo woo seems casual

I don't know but I've posted about him before and I'm glad to see more threads like this. He predicted today's leftists 20 years ago, very interesting psychological analysis of what drives leftism, good redpill material

Access to some kind of outlet? Played it better? You are a complete fucking moron. This man is a fucking hero. The only thing he could have done better is if he had bombed more of the scum in this country and around the world.

I think technology has its place, but it should be rooted in the physical and not abstractions.

Think of the difference in nature between a typewriter and a computerised word processor.

Yeah I'm surprised that such a long bombing campaign only resulted in 3 deaths.

His actions were the right way to go about it but his choice of targets sucked. The people being blown up didn't know why not were they in any position of power. If he picked his targets better then it would've been a more successful campaign.

> nor really admire him intellectually.
It's kind of sad, I think he could've been so much more if society nurtured intelligent people better. I never done well at school because I'm pretty bad at following dumb orders yet I'm not stupid and still have a very good job considering I failed school and never went uni. I don't doubt he's much more smarter than I am so for him it must have been even more torturous.

i’ve read things that suggest the Unabombers mailing list all had some peculiar things in common... i wonder what his motives really were selection-wise, what the harvard experiments did to his neurology, and what he spent his time researching in the long gap between.

Having (technically) endorsed uncle Ted here, please remember that while his text contains a lot of truth, it contains a lot of other shit too. Remember to take the good and leave the bad behind, as we should with everything.

Watch the first few episodes of Communism By the Backdoor if you haven't already. That touches on the religions of Judaism and masonry.

Making it semi-random and not against extremely high value targets is what made it such an effective campaign. And it helped to spread more fear and terror as well, since anyone felt they could be getting a nice surprise with their mail. Extremely effective.

What I mean is things like cars are super because they save time. Using smartphones as tracking devices which can have the GPS, mic or camera turned on or RFID chips being trailed in US, Sweden and Aus are no go.

Cars caused the breakdown of local communities and encourages the paving over of miles of countryside, and fosters dependence on oil nations.

The documentary called The Net, The Unabomber, LSD and the internet is fantastic and gets into Cybernetics, Esalan, MK ULTRA, The documentarian corresponded with him during the course of the doc. 68.media.tumblr.com/e7ccb0a17e2a9aba4b958386e2aeebf8/tumblr_oeuvvtbhTh1tlb56zo1_400.gif

MANHUNT: UNABOMBER > MINDHUNTER
TRUECRIME SERIAL KILLER SHOWS WERE CLEARLY HOT TOPIC IN 2017

BASED TED WAS RIGHT ABOUT ALMOST EVERYTHING
AND HE HARDLY GAVE A SHIT ABOUT THE KILLINGS, HE JUST USED THE BOMBS TO ADVERTISE HIS FAIRLY OBVIOUS MANIFESTO

IF HE WAS SLIGHTLY MORE MENTALLY BALANCED HE'D JUST BE SHITPOSTING ON Sup Forums

ALL OTHER SERIAL KILLERS ARE FUCKING PLEBS BY COMPARISON, BRAINLET EDGELORDS OOOH MUH MURDER FUCKOFF RETARDS

I took a course in college with David Gelernter. I never understood why Kaczynski attacked him. Gelernter isn't a technophile per se, and he had written at length about the lack of aesthetics in a technological society. Not as despairing as Kaczynksi, but still a critique of technological society.

> He predicted today's leftists 20 years ago, very interesting psychological analysis of what drives leftism
This is what I like, he could see things others couldn't. He was right all that time ago and now a mind like that is rotting away in a cell after having to take drastic measures.

I also like how we say "liberalism is a mental disorder" and then I started reading his manifesto and he basically says the same thing but describes it in more depth.

The colleges and universities are indoctrination centers for degenerated masses.

He could've played it better. If he was going to do a bombing campaign he could've picked better targets seeing as he had a near 100% chance at taking them out.

And? Gelernter himself says as much. He had been critiquing the university system for years and years, culminating in his book on academia in which he named the Jew despite being a Jew.

I've always wondered if he was set up to make the truths he expressed seem like folly. When somebody starts doing indefensible things in the name of their good ideas, you have to look for the hand of the Jew. It is one of the best ways to discredit people.

I think technology should be used to fit around nature, not deform it but to compliment it.

Like the stuff in Black Mirror is what tech shouldn't be used for but it's all heading that way. We can see this as the years go by.

His campaign was extremely effective. He spread mass fear and terror among all sorts of "people" by his choice of targets.

100%

As with my OP I think he could've had less bad ideas if he had others to bounce ideas off.

And Gelernter is part of that problem. If Gelernter had any regard for reality, he wouldn't of remained in academia, and taken real action, just like Ted. Instead, he continued his ivory tower bullshit.

He's a Hillary supporting faggot who killed and maimed random people. Also hes a virgin.

True but I'm not really for breaking down communication like that which is why I said I don't agree with what he says 100%

Also I think the attitudes towards cars is much different in America. From what I've seen and heard cars for Americans are a must, it's quite different in Europe.

Thanks for sharing!

Complete nonsense. Taken real action like sending bombs to people that agree with him? Don't be silly.

Thats so cool. Was the course before or after the attack?

Yes, REAL action. The bombs themselves are incidental to the desired effect, which is to spread mass fear and terror and create a publicity campaign for the manifesto.

Uncle Ted was unironically /ourguy/

I also think there could have been something else at play. With things like his ideas and involvement in (((Harvard))) and mkultra I don't rule out the possibility of sabotage. But I don't have enough evidence to believe that's what happened over him simply being angry at the world and wanting to hurt society.

>Throughout high school, Kaczynski was ahead of his classmates academically. Placed in a more advanced math class, he soon mastered the material. He skipped the eleventh grade, and by attending summer school was able to graduate at age 15. He was one of his school's five National Merit finalists, and was encouraged to apply to Harvard College. He began at Harvard with a scholarship in 1958 at the age of 16. A high school classmate later said that Kaczynski was emotionally unprepared: "They packed him up and sent him to Harvard before he was ready ... He didn't even have a driver's license."
>at the age of 16
so he was 17 when this pic related abuse took place, conveniently not mentioned on wikijewdia

No shit, but by doing so, Kaczynski made it so that his Manifesto, even though it is anything but, was regarded by the masses as the work of a schizophrenic psychopath. A certain group of people who are suspicious of society at large of course are going to appreciate it, but his methods did him no good.

Reminds me of this:
>The view of the Future differers from one Normie to another, but usually it involves a heavy integration to The Internet of Things and an impossible interaction like the movies The Matrix and Tron. The Normie's vision is usually spot-on to a cyberpunk dystopia, except it is viewed as a utopia in the eyes of the Normie. This also involves the least amount of physical interaction with the computer, with the majority of tasks automated, as the Normie does not care about the fundemental workings of his computer. The vision of the future to a Normie is one where everything truly "Just Werks" with no need to press buttons, say anything, know how the computer works, or even have the need to turn it on. The future described by one Normie I spoke to was "A computer where you have nothing wired, and it is a screen connected to nothing and you type some buttons." A Normie does not care what the computer does unless it "Just Werks".

>Another odd thing is that the overwhelmingly idiotic futurist view rushes them to the next fad, like the iPhone, or etc. They seem to like percieved obsolecense as it is an excuse to get the latest and greatest thing towards the Future they dream of. In this flawed persuit, they believe obsolecense in things not yet obsolite, such as Ethernet cables (one Normie claimed that was something from 5 to 20 years ago, with a large range), Pay Phones, Land-Line Phones, Touch-Tone dial, Cable Television, Over-the-Air (Antenna) Television, and a variety of other weird things that are obviously not outdated. The term "outdated" and the term "antiquated" seem synonymous to the Normie, as they are interchanged frequently.

Yeah I see what you mean. I'm not really sure of the effect he had on the average American at the time because I don't know anyone that could tell me how it was back then.

The way I see it is that if you want to attack something you always go for the head, anything else is replaceable.

The manifesto isn't for the masses, you fucking moron. It is for a select few to understand, and to inspire the next generation of individuals to take action.

Most Americans are pussified faggots and degenerate hysterics and scare easily. Tons of random people were living in fear, similar to the DC sniper. Complete success.

> Hillary supporter
Lol what

> Killed and maimed random people
I agree that his choices could've been better but at the end of the day they're just casualties of war.

> Virgin
Doesn't concern me. I care more about the mind.

Better than knowing about white genocide and sharing links on FB in attempt to combat it.

Everything back then would've been disregarded. At least he made a name for himself and now we know about it and can access his manifesto. I believe it has much more use for us now than it did for the population a couple decades ago. With Trump and Brexit, hate for the UN and EU, knowledge of free masons and Jewish tricks his ideas would be much more accepted now.

I know about technology though. I just don't think it's moving in the right direction but destroying it like Kaczynski wanted isn't the answer to our problems.

t. Programmer

>Programmer

So it's your fault that we need multi-core machines, and multiple GBs of memory just for basic tasks?

The media probably helped in creating the terror. Considering how long he was active he didn't actually send out that many packages. The chances of recieving one was so small.

t. Ted Kaczynski Jr.

Yeah I'm not a solution to the problem.

They (FBI) put out some alleged letters from Ted a year or two in which he supposedly said that he supported Hillary over Obama in '08, and I think he also made some generic anti-Republican comment in there.

IMO, as someone who has studied Kaczynski for years, THESE LETTERS ARE FAKE. They are part of the same govt damage-control psyop that told you
>The Unabomber was a radical Leftist! LOL!
No he wasn't. The best parts of the manifesto all deal with his diagnosis of leftism, which he hated and which he paired with the anti-tech stuff for a reason.

They keep trying to spin it that Ted was a radical leftist, because if true conservatives ever understood him, they would love him and learn a lot from him.

Read his short story "The Ship of Fools". It's all about how SJWs will destroy society, and he wrote it like 20 years ago.

>Albeit I don't agree with his views on technology, I believe it's possible to have it yet not use it for enslavement but instead for the betterment of people,
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
Beyond a very limited point, technology is more powerful than people and exerts a controlling will on society. We do not control big tech; big tech controls us.

Keep reading. If you like Ted, try Jacques Ellul, who said everything Ted did and more half a century beforehand.

Ted is very nearly /ourguy/. If he were free today he would exert more of an influence than Assange and Varg combined.

He was wrong for calling for violence, tho, and his targets were stupid and pointless.

>"liberalism is a mental disorder"
I think Michael Savage came up with that slogan and used it for the title of a book like 15 years ago.

Ted understood leftists (yesterday's and today's) better 25 years ago than the entire sum total of Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, etc. could ever understand them.

But if you listen to talk radio they'll bring up the Unabomber when they talk about "radical leftist environmentalist nutjobs!"

fuck anprims die in a fire

I don't watch TV or read magazines so everything I've seen shows me that he isn't left. But how many people would actually read his manifesto instead of listen to gossip about his ideas.

> Read The Ship of Fools
Thanks!

I have studied TK intensively for decades and am familiar with MKULTRA as well.

I believe the Murray connection is nothing more than an interesting factoid. Was Ted traumatized and did the trauma play into his beliefs?

YES BUT THE ABUSE CAME FROM HIS FAMILY

His parents were disgusting leftists. His brother betrayed him.
That's how he saw them.

I cannot find any hint of MKULTRA mind-control or shadowplay in the Unabomber campaign. I think the FBI spun some things after the fact (like him being a leftist Hillary fan) but the campaign itself seems consistent with who Ted always was.

There's absolutely no reason whatsoever to suspect that Ted was mind controlled through MKULTRA. The experiment he was involved in was far from the most intensive MKULTRA project out there and---TED MOVED AWAY FROM IT! Ted left Murray and then left academia altogether! If he had become a Georgetown professor or remained in Southern California you'd have a case. Instead Ted retreated almost immediately into the woods.

Lastly, if the Unabomber was an MKULTRA boogieman, they would have used him to be responsible for more significant deaths. Also they would have never allowed the critique of leftism to be released if he was one of theirs.

Stop smoking weed.

>they would have never allowed the critique of leftism to be released if he was one of theirs.

They play both sides. NFL always wins the Super Bowl.

> We do not control big tech; big tech controls us.
That's what I mean, the way tech is being used is wrong and those who control it don't care about the people, it's all for profit and control.

It's like we used to have computers that could do almost anything and now we get iPhones and app stores which lock everything down. Companies like Microsoft and Google making their own languages that only work on their products instead of working on something that can be used universally.

Pushing features like cameras and location trackers with minor convenience to us at the expense of our privacy and freedom.

It could be different if the top of the hierarchy was to change, and that's why I think Kaczynski could have picked better targets. I'm not to bothered about the violence because the game is set in a way that protects the elite and their establishment.

> But if you listen to talk radio they'll bring up the Unabomber when they talk about "radical leftist environmentalist nutjobs!"

I think they're controlled opposition with the aim of spreading disinformation. Can you imagine what would happen if someone from our camp had the truths of the past 100 years. There'd be a Ted in every country. The right and the left jumble everything around so that nothing makes sense.

humanity has known how to mind control persons for millennia, so i don’t think mk ultra was about that per se- and if there was an overall goal of murray’s THREE year harvard experiments, i definitely think the objective was lost on ted- it didn’t work out; unless it did. again, the mk ultra experiments are an entirely different hole altogether.

This is like the 5th TK thread I've seen today. What gives?

the manifesto should be required reading for all elementary school students.

I think it's because there's a new show about him on (((Netflix)))

It's a good story so quickly became popular. I haven't noticed any threads here so I made one myself.

Have you read his manifesto? It's pretty interesting albeit a little extreme in my views. I don't necessarily think industrialization in the form of technological advancement can be necessarily a bad thing - however I think his points are valid and more often than not rooted in truth.

Disregard my post i just saw you started it. It's a good read.

The Montana period Ted Kaczynski was the most important influence on my Looks and Outfit.

Kaczynski's unabomber manifesto is superbly written and well-thought-out and I fully agree with his premises, but his conclusion led him astray, in my opinion.

And what I can relate to more and more is being disgusted with Advertising, Pop culture and other Little People shit.

So I find it strange that Ted did not become a Nihilist who gave a fuck about what happens to humanity. In my opinion, your stupid faggot offspring deserves to be enslaved THX-1138-style before being gassed in the Course of the Rebellion of sentient machines.

The Apex of Evolution is the machine, not some degenerate type of talking nigger farm animals with a preoccupation with poontang and Dollars.

Why didn't a Genius Tier superbrain like Ted's comprehend this?

this is what i was looking for, i couldnt remember where i had read about this, but i believe this is directly related to what alex jones was talking about on Joe rogan.

youtube.com/watch?v=fAh0r4C6Q2Q&t=203s

you. are. so. hot.

perhaps complex Analysis pushed him over the top. I know one more case who ended up in the funny farm over that. Let it be a lesson to all of us.

I guess ted was being raped so much that his gender-identity got confused or flipped or something. stunt-cock bubba made him a woman.

>sfgate.com/news/article/Kaczynski-wanted-to-be-a-woman-report-says-3070496.php

(((Rosenfeld)))